The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Announcement

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 11, 2019, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Peaches"He keeps a low profile at Cindy.  He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

He is probably ignored there.

They like their anti-Trump memes, but not sound debate.

You would too if you supported an unsustainable position

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"He keeps a low profile at Cindy.  He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

I registered there and posted for a little while. I gave them a taste of their own waste of time shit. All memes.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"

I registered there and posted for a little while. I gave them a taste of their own waste of time shit. All memes.

All you're gonna get out of those retards is memes

And commentary on how they're winning from ole fail face

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He's a deranged & irrational trump  hater. Therefore, an instant hit at the CBT lemon party

I don't believe Seamajor knows or cares about politics..

He thrives on illogical, and unhealthy grudges..

The POTUS is just another silly grudge along with Herman, myself, Seoul, Dinky Dianna, and so on.

:MG_216:

Does he still hate on me?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

He's a deranged & irrational trump  hater. Therefore, an instant hit at the CBT lemon party

The POTUS is just another silly grudge along with Herman, myself, Seoul, Dinky Dianna, and so on.

Dunno ac_dunno  but brick does

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

He mentions your name and Seoul's name frequently on SG even though neither of you post there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.

As is yours.  It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

They are totally ignorant of modern resource development and want to stay that way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

As is yours.  It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

They are totally ignorant of modern resource development and want to stay that way.

I'm not surprised.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Dumb libs are ignorant to anything that makes sense

Especially the particularly stupid ones from CBT

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Their stupidity and recalcitrance is costing Canada billions in revenue and tens of thousands of jobs.

Anonymous

Their stupidity and recalcitrance is costing Canada billions in revenue and tens of thousands of jobs.

Please parse your last post for clarity.  In particular, your use of the relative pronoun "their" appears to relate to the handful of posters who populate CBT and imputes to them a fiscal power that they will never have.

Anonymous

Please parse your last post for clarity.  In particular, your use of the reflexive pronoun "their" appears to relate to the handful of posters who populate CBT and imputes to them a fiscal power that they will never have.

I am not talking about your friends on CBT. I don't post there, remember.

Anonymous

Please parse your last post for clarity.  In particular, your use of the relative pronoun "their" appears to relate to the handful of posters who populate CBT and imputes to them a fiscal power that they will never have.

I'm relieved to hear that, although your post missed that mark.  The grammar correction is free, for you to use or not.  A relative pronoun always refers back to the last noun (in English, although classical Greek had more relative pronouns that allowed greater accuracy.)

(My apologies for miscalling it a reflexive pronoun in my previous post.)

Anonymous

I'm relieved to hear that, although your post missed that mark.  The grammar correction is free, for you to use or not.  A relative pronoun always refers back to the last noun (in English, although classical Greek had more relative pronouns that allowed greater accuracy.)

(My apologies for miscalling it a reflexive pronoun in my previous post.)

I would imagine SB would be a perfect fit for a prog forum. After all he is a free trading mass immigration apologist.

Anonymous

What is td's nik at cbt and who is that big Duke six character

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview