The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Announcement

Started by Biggie Smiles, November 11, 2019, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Forum admins have to be pretty fucking desperate to allow a grudge holding spamtard dunce like Seamajor on their board.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Costa Ebolan Imbecile"Forum admins have to be pretty fucking desperate to allow a grudge holding spamtard dunce like Seamajor on their board.

As compared to a poster like you?

Not sure I get your point.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"I see Seamajor is back on SG. That ban lasted about five minutes.

He wont be around long

He's on a very short leash

Just like all the other Crippled Brain Tumors

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Herman"I see Seamajor is back on SG. That ban lasted about five minutes.

He wont be around long

He doesn't appear to have taken any time to reflect during his time out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He wont be around long

He doesn't appear to have taken any time to reflect during his time out.

He's incapable of doing that.

Anonymous

He wont be around long

He gets himself banned from every board.

Anonymous

He keeps a low profile at Cindy.  He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"He keeps a low profile at Cindy.  He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

He is probably ignored there.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Peaches"He keeps a low profile at Cindy.  He probably finds it boring and would rather post elsewhere, where he can piss people off.

He's a deranged & irrational trump  hater. Therefore, an instant hit at the CBT lemon party

Anonymous

He's a deranged & irrational trump  hater. Therefore, an instant hit at the CBT lemon party

I believe that. And I have taken a look at CBT. They like their anti-Trump memes, but not sound debate.

Anonymous

I don't believe Seamajor knows or cares about politics..

He thrives on illogical, and unhealthy grudges..

The POTUS is just another silly grudge along with Herman, myself, Seoul, Dinky Dianna, and so on.

Anonymous

I believe that. And I have taken a look at CBT. [size=150]They like their anti-Trump memes, but not sound debate.[/size]

This is a fair criticism, from an outsider, and you are certainly not alone in thinking so.  The reality I see is that they have already had plenty of sound debate, over a decade of it, and consequently they can easily converse on current matters in a form of shorthand without the need to grandstand or troll on every matter that arises.

It isn't the case that no conservative minds reside at Cindy.  They are accepted as such, and their friendship in personal matters is a valued element in the community.  They don't say much about political issues, nor pay much attention to those who do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

I believe that. And I have taken a look at CBT. [size=150]They like their anti-Trump memes, but not sound debate.[/size]

This is a fair criticism, from an outsider, and you are certainly not alone in thinking so.  The reality I see is that they have already had plenty of sound debate, over a decade of it, and consequently they can easily converse on current matters in a form of shorthand without the need to grandstand or troll on every matter that arises.

It isn't the case that no conservative minds reside at Cindy.  They are accepted as such, and their friendship in personal matters is a valued element in the community.  They don't say much about political issues, nor pay much attention to those who do.

That is your opinion. And it is totally predictable.

Anonymous

As is yours.  It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Anonymous

As is yours.  It's ever so easy to criticize something when you have no skin in the game.

Like smearing the natural resource sector. More specifically North American produced coal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview