The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"That's awful. My mom is Italian but Northern Italian and she has relatively fair skin. No stereotypical mustache or beard, no back hair and no she doesn't wear the black dresses or any of that shit.  :lol:

Renee, I know you're half Italian, but you are not srsly offended by that are you?

No, it takes a lot more than that to offend me.

I thought so, but I just wanted to be certain. Didn't want you going Vesna on me. :lol:

Renee

Renee, I know you're half Italian, but you are not srsly offended by that are you?

I thought so, but I just wanted to be certain. Didn't want you going Vesna on me. :lol:

Now I'm offended.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Yes, that would be hitting below the belt.

Renee

I don't wear a belt. They cause too much muffin-top.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

A personal question for ya. When you gain weight is it uniform all over or are you like me and it goes to your hips, thighs and ass? I don't get weight around my tummy.

Renee

A personal question for ya. When you gain weight is it uniform all over or are you like me and it goes to your hips, thighs and ass? I don't get weight around my tummy.

I gain it pretty much all over. I'm not quite apple shaped and I'm not the classic pear either. I guess I would be considered an hourglass if I were skinny.

You're in luck though; recent studies show that women who are pear shaped tend to live longer than apple or hourglass shaped women. As much as 10 years longer; couple that with the fact that you Asians live a long time you might live to be 110  :lol:

cc

That's discouraging to us top-heavy apples

http://www.saskya.com/beautifullyflawed/quizzes/1040028756_topjessica.gif">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I gain it pretty much all over. I'm not quite apple shaped and I'm not the classic pear either. I guess I would be considered an hourglass if I were skinny.

You're in luck though; recent studies show that women who are pear shaped tend to live longer than apple or hourglass shaped women. As much as 10 years longer; couple that with the fact that you Asians live a long time you might live to be 110  :lol:

I remember reading about that Ms. Renee..

I don't know how to describe my figure other than I am petite.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

[/b]
[/b]

it's called sexy..... :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]
[/b]

it's called sexy..... :D

Oh thank you Mr. Obvious Li I am so very flattered.

:)

Anonymous

You're in luck though; recent studies show that women who are pear shaped tend to live longer than apple or hourglass shaped women. As much as 10 years longer; couple that with the fact that you Asians live a long time you might live to be 110 :lol:

Woohoo, it's a good thing I max out my RRSP contributions every year.

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"That's discouraging to us top-heavy apples

http://www.saskya.com/beautifullyflawed/quizzes/1040028756_topjessica.gif">

Yeah, but the top heavy girls tend to have more fun in the time they are allotted.  :lol:

Renee

Really I never would have guessed.  :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_body_shape">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_body_shape

But read thru the link it can help you figure out what body shape you have. Even though you are petite you most likely will still fall into one of the 4 categories of female body type.

Anonymous

But read thru the link it can help you figure out what body shape you have. Even though you are petite you most likely will still fall into one of the 4 categories of female body type.

I think apple-shaped are the least healthy if memory serves me right?

Renee

I think apple-shaped are the least healthy if memory serves me right?

That's my understanding as well. If you carry the majority of your body fat around your waist and abdomen you are at a higher risk for heart disease and some cancers. But then again I think a lot of what we are fed thru these pseudo-scientific studies can be taken with a grain of salt. From what I've seen and have been exposed to, it is lifestyle and genetics that play a bigger part in determining how long you will live. Body type probably does have some influence but I believe that influence is probably less than what we are led to believe.