The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"This conversation has went down the typical female way so if you see a bunch of unconscious guys around you, do not be alarmed... They have just facepalmed themselves unconscious.

very insightful odie.....lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

She is a dumbass. Iĺl stick to my first impression of her which is coocoo.

She is not, Ms, cc li tarte is an intelligent, lovely lady..

I like her very much.

:)

Demands equality and hates womanizing but still objectifies men. I dont mind being thought as nothing put a sex toy but that still smells like hypocracy.  :D

Plus she is old. Like 50+ or something. Planted a nasty thought in my head when she talked about the sex swing.. Fucking disgusting seeing some flippety flap, cellulite ass hanging off ground with her guts spilling through the strings.  :(

The only people that talk stupid shit about CC are you and of course that deranged fruit eeeeeooooooo.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Jessica Rabbit.

I am sure Ms. cc li tarte is a very lovely lady too.

The only thing you "stick" to is your boxer shorts, you fucking guy, you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
I am sure Ms. cc li tarte is a very lovely lady too.

Look at the pieces of human excrement that don't like CC...Gay Bob/Pat/Kaylee and little eeeeooooo. Now this knucklehead.

Rambo Wong

CC li tarte is racist, Islamophobic bullying liar that spams forums with more lies about Muslims.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"CC li tarte is racist, Islamophobic bullying liar that spams forums with more lies about Muslims.

what...no fruitcake twirlybrain nutcase...??????...Rambo you smooth talker you.... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"CC li tarte is racist, Islamophobic bullying liar that spams forums with more lies about Muslims.

what...no fruitcake twirlybrain nutcase...??????...Rambo you smooth talker you.... :ugeek:

I know eh, if that doesn't sweep CC off her feet then she's got a heart made out of cast iron. :lol:

Renee

I too was wondering why the "twirlybrain" label was left out. I guess cc is moving up the social ladder in Rambo Wrong's estimation.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

I just said that she is a dumbass. If you dont want to be treated as a sex-object then dont treat males as a sex-object too aka dont talk about dicks.

I´m okay with it but females apparently are not okay when I talk about tits, pussy and ass. And how tight some females are. I´m a dirty woman hater then...  :shock:

She is a dumbass. Just a fact. :D

I´m just not one her Mr. Meades. She can find a male-servant from saudi slave-trader...

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
She is not, Ms, cc li tarte is an intelligent, lovely lady..

I like her very much.

:)

Demands equality and hates womanizing but still objectifies men. I dont mind being thought as nothing put a sex toy but that still smells like hypocracy.  :D

Plus she is old. Like 50+ or something. Planted a nasty thought in my head when she talked about the sex swing.. Fucking disgusting seeing some flippety flap, cellulite ass hanging off ground with her guts spilling through the strings.  :(

The only people that talk stupid shit about CC are you and of course that deranged fruit eeeeeooooooo.

I´m talking shit. That is the image in my head and she objectifies men... Just a fact. Doesnt she have some kind of "playmates"?

What if I say I have multiple at the same time?? I bet the answer is YOU PIG!!!! MEMEEMEMEMEMENMEMMEEEE!!! Thats women talking. :D :D :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Look at the pieces of human excrement that don't like CC...Gay Bob/Pat/Kaylee and little eeeeooooo. Now this knucklehead.

Didnt like her from the start. Got a weird vibe from her. Seen her kind before and it was nasty.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I just said that she is a dumbass. If you dont want to be treated as a sex-object then dont treat males as a sex-object too aka dont talk about dicks.

I´m okay with it but females apparently are not okay when I talk about tits, pussy and ass. And how tight some females are. I´m a dirty woman hater then...  :shock:

She is a dumbass. Just a fact. :D

I´m just not one her Mr. Meades. She can find a male-servant from saudi slave-trader...

WTF are you raving about now?

I really think you have left the land of reality and I don't think there is a powerful enough GPS in this world that can give you the directions to get back.

Odinson

You yourself called me a womanhater because I speak of women in a very deragatory manner...

CC speaks of men in the same manner.

Cant say it more clearer than that.

Again I´m not mad about it. Makes life easier. I like it. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"You yourself called me a womanhater because I speak of women in a very deragatory manner...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuS9PDU96X_4zHwhj3HCYqgJV9FHeOly3ikCqfsNBpFThKVqGRbw">

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"You yourself called me a womanhater because I speak of women in a very deragatory manner...

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuS9PDU96X_4zHwhj3HCYqgJV9FHeOly3ikCqfsNBpFThKVqGRbw">

She does but it is okay. I like when women praise my cock. ;D

I always reply "my father sends his regards".  :lol:  :lol: