Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Blonde Girls With Big Tits

Started by Rambo Wong, September 09, 2013, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"Jessica Rabbit.

I am sure Ms. cc li tarte is a very lovely lady too.

She is a dumbass. Iĺl stick to my first impression of her which is coocoo.

So cc is your newest hate is it?

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
I am sure Ms. cc li tarte is a very lovely lady too.

I never liked her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I never liked her.

I always have liked Ms. cc li tarte.

cc

I shudder thinking about what kind of person Odiouson could like ... outside of himself of course

Fortunately it appears we have none of those lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I shudder thinking about what kind of person Odiouson could like ... outside of himself of course

Tired of you old hags roaming in the net. Putting up pictures of a young fertile woman when talking about yourselves... smh

Why dont you put up a pic of a woman your age?

There is no good looking 50+ woman...

There is no 30+ female whom can defeat a 20year old sugar bun female.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I shudder thinking about what kind of person Odiouson could like ... outside of himself of course

Myself, Renee, Keeps, Fash, OL, seoulbro and Romero got your back against this turd, you know that.

Odinson

lol A chick union... Ask my former white girlfriend  what happens when you form a chick union (+ the friend zoned galpal boyfriends) against me.

I threw those chicks out of my house and told my ex whom thought she can stay that she needs to leave too. Gave her 5mins to pack up her shit... More than enough time to leave.

She whined that she had no place to go but one should think about such things before they start back stabbing.

She had a place to go... One of her galpal boyfriends took her in and then I got a flood of phonecalls and messages. Some calling me an asshole, some begging me and some threatening me that they will beat my ass into a pulp. Hahahahahheehehehahaahooohhoohheeheheeee.

Brings happy tears to my eyes even now.

Odinson

I was coming home from work and I had zero understanding for some male condescending chick talk.

Besides she was turning into a bitch... Acting like she owns this place.. ALL THIS IS MINE!!

The air freshened up right after that witch left.

Obvious Li

Tired of you old hags roaming in the net. Putting up pictures of a young fertile woman when talking about yourselves... smh

[/b]

odie...now you are being silly again........i have never seen a picture of CC but if she looks anything like Sheryl Crow did at 50...you owe us another apology for being stupid.....now go back to your corner and lick your nuts...... :ugeek:

just FYI......women don`t even start becoming sexy until after 30

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

[/b]

odie...now you are being silly again........i have never seen a picture of CC but if she looks anything like Sheryl Crow did at 50...you owe us another apology for being stupid.....now go back to your corner and lick your nuts...... :ugeek:

The package...

Sheryl crow is not attractive to me and FYI she is one in a 100mil.

Younger females are more round.. Plus I dont want to hear any of the stupid female crap. I mean I can step in if she gets herself into trouble... Again.

But that is it.

I sure as hell do not defend female rights... Defend your own rights, you lesbians!

I like a female whom takes care of herself and not the sweatpant wearing ugliness.

Anonymous

[/b]

I like Sheryl Crow and yes she is very pretty.

Obvious Li

[/b]

about all you could get from a blonde white girl...``Ì saw your picture today``.....duet with Kid Rock is one of my faves...

Anonymous

[/b]

about all you could get from a blonde white girl...``Ì saw your picture today``.....duet with Kid Rock is one of my faves...

If I had time I would post a video of Sheryl Crow in the music thread.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"lol A chick union... Ask my former white girlfriend  what happens when you form a chick union (+ the friend zoned galpal boyfriends) against me.

I threw those chicks out of my house and told my ex whom thought she can stay that she needs to leave too. Gave her 5mins to pack up her shit... More than enough time to leave.

She whined that she had no place to go but one should think about such things before they start back stabbing.

She had a place to go... One of her galpal boyfriends took her in and then I got a flood of phonecalls and messages. Some calling me an asshole, some begging me and some threatening me that they will beat my ass into a pulp. Hahahahahheehehehahaahooohhoohheeheheeee.

Thanks for another incredibly unnecessary peak into your life and relationship history.

BTW, what exactly gives you this weird idea that we actually give a fuck?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"lol A chick union... Ask my former white girlfriend  what happens when you form a chick union (+ the friend zoned galpal boyfriends) against me.

Thanks for another incredibly unnecessary peak into your life and relationship history.

BTW, what exactly gives you this weird idea that we actually give a fuck?

What a sickening attention ho he is.