The best topic

Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Dum Sum Hex

Started by caskur, January 05, 2020, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Silent Prowler loved me, flea and Sting. He told me that over the phone.

Are you sure this is a wise thing to do, as a married Mother with children?

caskur

Dum Bum can leave this thread now.

His lack-lustre services are not required.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "caskur"Silent Prowler loved me, flea and Sting. He told me that over the phone.

Are you sure this is a wise thing to do, as a married Mother with children?

I don't have children.

I always wanted to collect husbands. I'd like 3.

One for gardening, one for cooking, and one for bonking.

Is that wrong?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Caskur seems a little sexist against men.

Pfft, I am 1000% sexist against men....

Never underestimate that fact.

Men are dirtbags.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I thought you were married to a man, Casket?

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"

Men are dirtbags.

What can you do better than any much younger and attractive woman could do to lure in and keep one man much less three men for your slaving duties? You must have a designer vagina?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Oh, and Fash? Despite what Janie-come-latelies might tell you, Brawl Hall was actually an offshoot of the TDT, formed by ex TDT members Danger and Doomsday, yet it was TDT who attempted to muscle in on BH territory after they saw a path to rejuvinating interest in their group by migrating their web-tv newsgroup based troll forum to message boards as Brawl-Hall had successfully done. TDT became a message board about 18 months after Brawl Hall set up shop, but never quite gained the traction and longevity Brawl Hall managed. Danger and Doomsday lucked out in attracting interest from people who could make the forum jump. The doo-rag wearing gentleman chief among them.

They also attracted a lad who called himself Freud. Now I know Casket the cur wouldn't want you to know this, but Freud is in fact directly responsible for Flame Champs existence. You see, he went on a raiding expedition to a place called Ringfever (which was a wrestling community board) and proceeded to flame and troll the shit out of them. More than a few there were impressed with this, even that BRA1N MOR0N that Casket is wont to moon over has been on record as saying as much, and that they were interested in setting up their own shopfront to cash in on it.

Therefore, another of Casket's lies has now been exposed. Brawl Hall did not muscle in on FC or the TDT, since both of the latter arrived at the messageboard scene significantly after Brawl Hall (get this) muscled in on Flame4Cash territory after Danger and Doomsday were ridiculed extensively by a forum that boasted as many as three dozen Evil Blood tier flamers and decided they needed a message board of their very own, long before TDT or FC decided to follow suit.

Ancient history I know, it all happened decades ago. At least you've had the chance to hear it from someone who was actually there when it all went down, instead of taking the word of some mad aussie bat who lies naked on her back in bathtubs hollering at americans to put their babies in her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "caskur"

Men are dirtbags.

What can you do better than any much younger and attractive woman could do to lure in and keep one man much less three men for your slaving duties? You must have a designer vagina?

You're close, her face is acutally a cloaca. I'd offer to post the photographic evidence of this, but I cant be arsed to fo digging through hard drive backups at this hour and the board owners at this forum might be revulsed if I posted up the proof anyway.

Anonymous

Keep an eye out on Martini's forum. I heard he was saying how he was going to "bring me back" on a recent podcast, so its possible you'll get your chance to count her wrinkles.

Anonymous

Day Two: hex working a right charm with the addition of two new clients and fourteen concert dates across the US rust bent. Keep those hexes coming, Cascunt.  ac_biggrin

Frood

Quote from: "Guest"Day Two: hex working a right charm with the addition of two new clients and fourteen concert dates across the US rust bent. Keep those hexes coming, Cascunt.  ac_biggrin

So her hexes have the opposite effect?  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Guest"Day Two: hex working a right charm with the addition of two new clients and fourteen concert dates across the US rust bent. Keep those hexes coming, Cascunt.  ac_biggrin

So her hexes have the opposite effect?  ac_toofunny

In my experience, yes. I guess it pays to piss the crazies off.

Frood

Caskur! Hex me please! Curse me to have a post baby body and not a cent in savings! I need this!
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview