Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Men with Facial Hair

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2012, 09:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li""I want to serve my country honestly and to the best of my ability to find and promote its benefits and the best."

I´m very white and blue.

http://www.manowarfinland.com/kuvat/paita2010/warriors-sotalippu-rieka5.jpg">

That's the German flag in the bacground isn't it?

Yes.

Odinson

My sig. is from the military oath.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I do not care if we have a small population.

KONE is the leading manufacturer of escalators and elevators in China. Herlins are billionaires. KONE has also developed more power conserving engine for their elevators... It is state of the art.

NOKIA is known by all.

We are the only eastern country which didn´t get consumed by communism. We fought against the ruskies and earned the name "slaughterhouse" amongst them.

"The white death".

KONE is in a lot of countries. However, Samsung, Blackberry and Apple dominate smart phones. What happened to Nokia? They didn't keep up with their competition.

Nokia still dominates the market. Nokia lacks innovation at the moment.

My point is that even though we are such a small country, you chinese faggots still bend the knee...  :lol:

"Made in China" is a quarantee for shit.

Like sending your husband to meet me is a quarantee for your baby growing without a father.

Did you know that 25% of niggers are "downlow"? Which means that your husband likes bruddas ass and you...  :lol:

I bet he speaks against caucasians.

Odinson

You are a status symbol for a worthless nigger...  :lol:

Just like a white woman.

Why do you think negroes always acquire themselves a white woman when they get fame?

Malcolm X saw this decades ago.

Obvious Li

"Made in China" is a quarantee for shit.

Like sending your husband to meet me is a quarantee for your baby growing without a father.

on this we agree....it is almost impossible to buy any product today not made in China....and it is ALL shit.....just horrible quality.......from food to industrial products it is all shitty, crappy and designed to break upon use......i am amazed that manufacturers don't move back to NA regardless of costs....i would be willing to pay double or triple for products that actually work

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Obvious Li""Made in China" is a quarantee for shit.

on this we agree....it is almost impossible to buy any product today not made in China....and it is ALL shit.....just horrible quality.......from food to industrial products it is all shitty, crappy and designed to break upon use......i am amazed that manufacturers don't move back to NA regardless of costs....i would be willing to pay double or triple for products that actually work

The best product that's made in China are the ladies. I have spent a lot of time in that country and never have i lacked for company. They are a nice change from Thai women with their pale skin and they are taller too.

They do not break upon use. The assembly lines in North America can`t crank out broads like that.

Odinson

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Obvious Li""Made in China" is a quarantee for shit.

The best product that's made in China are the ladies. I have spent a lot of time in that country and never have i lacked for company. They are a nice change from Thai women with their pale skin and they are taller too.

They do not break upon use. The assembly lines in North America can`t crank out broads like that.

Shut up!

Asian women are beautiful but I do not like when a weirdo like yourself goes after them!

I refuse to believe that asian or african girls are our concubines.

They are very nice women and I have had sex with a lot of them. I´m big and what I´ve heard very handsome and the asian women liked me because I was so hostile. I kinda was on red alert when they approached me because I thought I was under attack.  :lol: There were males bothering me too. I baked one.

I was not used to that kinda thing and this one western guy dis-alarmed me.

Cultural differences... Males in such a close proximity are being considered a threat around here.

A poke is an attack and I will retaliate. Many foreigners learn that too late.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"You are a status symbol for a worthless nigger...  :lol:

Just like a white woman.

Why do you think negroes always acquire themselves a white woman when they get fame?

Most of my bf's were white. East Asian guys are scared of me.

Well whoopy doo.

You are a status symbol for your worthless nigger husband...

"stealing women from the whiteman" is the nigger motto. As a revenge.  :lol:  They have said that to me on several occasions.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"You are a status symbol for a worthless nigger...  :lol:

Just like a white woman.

Well whoopy doo.

"stealing women from the whiteman" is the nigger motto. As a revenge.  :lol:  They have said that to me on several occasions.

The average black guy who goes for white women more often than not hooks up with the kind of white woman that is at the bottom of the Caucasian social barrel. They are the white trailer trash chicks that no self-respecting white boy will touch. These are the white women that have what a male friend of mine refers to as having absolutely no "sexual market value"

I'm pretty certain that Shen Li does NOT fall into that category. So try some other cheap stereotypical insults, maybe next time you will get lucky and almost make some sense.   :roll:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Well whoopy doo.

The average black guy who goes for white women more often than not hooks up with the kind of white woman that is at the bottom of the Caucasian social barrel. They are the white trailer trash chicks that no self-respecting white boy will touch. These are the white women that have what a male friend of mine refers to as having absolutely no "sexual market value"

I'm pretty certain that Shen Li does NOT fall into that category. So try some other cheap stereotypical insults, maybe next time you will get lucky and almost make some sense.   :roll:

I have said facts. I wouldn´t expect you to know anything about this. Nigger gays challenge me in armwrestling and picking women all the time. When I crush their hand through the table, I´m using steroids...

I´m just very strong. I DO NOT USE STEROIDS!!!

When women like me, they are racist... What the fuck is up with that!?

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson""stealing women from the whiteman" is the nigger motto. As a revenge.  :lol:  They have said that to me on several occasions.

No they haven't. It's what you believe.

You sure are frightened of blacks. Why?

Quote from: "Renee"The average black guy who goes for white women more often than not hooks up with the kind of white woman that is at the bottom of the Caucasian social barrel. They are the white trailer trash chicks that no self-respecting white boy will touch.

Wow, you know a lot about black/white relationships! Not. Just another silly, prejudiced assumption.

Surely it's only a coincidence that you both always have nothing but bad things to say about blacks!

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson""stealing women from the whiteman" is the nigger motto. As a revenge.  :lol:  They have said that to me on several occasions.

Quote from: "Renee"The average black guy who goes for white women more often than not hooks up with the kind of white woman that is at the bottom of the Caucasian social barrel. They are the white trailer trash chicks that no self-respecting white boy will touch.

Wow, you know a lot about black/white relationships! Not. Just another silly, prejudiced assumption.

Surely it's only a coincidence that you both always have nothing but bad things to say about blacks!

They have said that to me, you stupid ass!

Blacks are competing with us... "Whos the better lover" "whos better in sports".

That is why Floyd Mayweather Jr. did his rant against caucasian men. "I´m no racist but white men suck" when he realized that we dominated fighting...

Sounded pretty racist to me but no1 cares as long it is coming from a mouth of a worthless nigger...  :lol:

Renee

Wow, you always seem to know the dumbest things to say at exactly the right time.

It's not a "silly prejuidiced assumption" and if you bothered to live in the real world you would know this. If you don't believe me just ask any African American woman what she thinks of black men and white women. Most will give you a ration of shit describing exactly what I stated. I guess they will be just repeating "silly predjudiced assumptions" as well. :lol:

You're such a fucking dumbass. You think you actually know something about the real world when the only thing you know is what gets spoon fed to you from your progressive/liberal propaganda websites.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Odie, yes but I believe he is trolling. Renee prejudiced, FUCK NO!!

Don't mind Romero, he automatically screams racism when someone says anything critical about another race or ethnicity because that's just what he is programmed to do.

Basically he can't help himself.  :lol:

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Odie, yes but I believe he is trolling. Renee prejudiced, FUCK NO!!

Every single time Renee talks about black people, she has nothing but bad things to say about them.