The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Quit smoking...

Started by Berry Sweet, September 10, 2013, 12:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"The best thing I found for eliminating cravings is sex. But then again if you are craving sex it doesn't exactly work either.  :o

Sex and work...the only useful addictions.

Odinson

And what do you do after sex.. Go for a smoke.  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"The best thing I found for eliminating cravings is sex. But then again if you are craving sex it doesn't exactly work either.  :o

Sex and work...the only useful addictions.

I think workaholics are not living a healthy lifestyle.

Annie

When I quit I ended up packing on about 50 pounds. Stupid me, I went on the chip and dip diet LoL
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"When I quit I ended up packing on about 50 pounds. Stupid me, I went on the chip and dip diet LoL

I am so glad I never smoked. I am not into snack foods, I eat healthy....I just eat too much. :?

Odinson

Smokes have radioactive materials in them.

The sudden craving for snacks comes from your sub-conscious and it is an alarm that the body is missing some vitamins.

Eat one snack and wait for the response. Many people just start shoveling it in because body just doesn´t respond that quickly.

Annie

I've since lost the weight and ya eating slower does make a huge difference.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Smoking is macho cool. Does that blonde like Chinese guys ? I like blondes

You just had to troll a feel good subject didn't you? Berry has done something that is friggin hard hard for a smoker. We are giving her encouragement. We don't give a fuck about your blonde fetish...FUCK OFF!!

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Smoking is macho cool. Does that blonde like Chinese guys ? I like blondes

You just had to troll a feel good subject didn't you? Berry has done something that is friggin hard hard for a smoker. We are giving her encouragement. We don't give a fuck about your blonde fetish...FUCK OFF!!

He is an untrustworthy chink just like you.

Odinson

I quit smoking over decade ago... I smoked a few cigars with my father and my brother just recently but I do not crave smokes...

When I´m working far into the night, I might sometimes smoke a cig to relieve my nerves. :)

Asian Pride

Since I am a typical Asian, I smoke like a chimney.  Do what you enjoy, if it makes you happy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Since I am a typical Asian, I smoke like a chimney.  Do what you enjoy, if it makes you happy.

Have you ever tried to quit smoking Asian Pride?

Odinson

Like I said RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS... Your hammerheads are turning into mutants as we speak...

Berry Sweet

Still going strong.  No more smokes!

Romero