Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Four years ago today...

Started by Blurt, January 25, 2020, 01:52:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

What is Jag's? And Scooter is a faggot. The only time that queen posts is when the homo is accusing somebody of being an alt.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"What is Jag's? And Scooter is a faggot. The only time that queen posts is when the homo is accusing somebody of being an alt.

Lol, I chopped Scooter with a tin foil fro one time lol. Hes a good guy though.

Jag's is Jagassery.com, been around since 2008. A defunct of CJ members. Its real slow these days though. We have a closed door policy, so you wont be able to view the content.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"

The elderly gent over there nursing a whiskey through a tube in the corner by the window is trying yet again to steal my thunder?

Thunder?

One of Berry's gaseous anal expulsions has more potency than any thunder you might generate.

Let me be clear. Waving an illuminated torch around while making buzzing noises does not make you a Jedi. Applying lipstick does not make you a female.

And pithy remarks about my seniority falls far short of making you a flamer. You may be an eloquent and loquacious raconteur, short pants, but until you get yourself instantly banned from forums for being considered a threat to its existence (see "Blurtsome), or instigate drunken declarations of enmity and fury in a 15 minute tirade (see Freud:spreaker) let alone draw posts from former adversaries a decade after leaving their midst then you ain't even in the game.

That elderly gent to whom you refer is smirking at your Bichon style yapping in an effort to be respected as a big dog. As you may recall, my entrance to VF was akin to an unknown rottweiler wandering menacingly into a charming family picnic. Everything goes quiet...and everyone watches and waits to see what this interloper will do next.

On the other hand, you have all the menace and gravitas of Pee Wee Herman.

Four years? As kiebers and Blazor have noted, I've been in this game for twenty, and you don't see me posting self-serving testimonials. I let my reputation do the talking. Right now yours is whispering "Let's get out of here" as the curmudgeon puts aside his whisky, stands from his chair and starts walking in your direction.

:s0403:

And you wonder if that cane conceals a sinister stiletto.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"Y'all pretty much right on the atmosphere there. Nothing wrong with it, all part of being a different forum.

Good post Blurt. Im here for fun and misbehaving too lol. Behaving is for Fakebookers  :negative:

How can you stomach BF? It's even worse than VF.

What!? VF is on the bottom of my totem pole lol. The only reason I go there (which is rare these days), is to see a couple posters, like Deadskinmask. I would say Scooter, but he posts at Jag's and BF's.

My ranking system always changes, but currently, this is my ranking....

1) Cashew

2) BF

3) Jag's

4) SG

5) a Jeep forum

6) BA

7) VF

What is BA?  You've already explained what Jag's is.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Right now yours is whispering "Let's get out of here" as the curmudgeon puts aside his whisky, stands from his chair and starts walking in your direction.

That was a great build up, but this had me rolling my ass off lololol  :roll:

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"Y'all pretty much right on the atmosphere there. Nothing wrong with it, all part of being a different forum.

Good post Blurt. Im here for fun and misbehaving too lol. Behaving is for Fakebookers  :negative:

What!? VF is on the bottom of my totem pole lol. The only reason I go there (which is rare these days), is to see a couple posters, like Deadskinmask. I would say Scooter, but he posts at Jag's and BF's.

1) Cashew

2) BF

3) Jag's

4) SG

5) a Jeep forum

6) BA

7) VF

Bastard Annex, one of the memebee off shoots, Kat's place, though Kat has been MIA, so Shin runs the place. Sadly the place is kinda slow.

Anonymous

1) Cashew

2) BF

3) Jag's

4) SG

5) a Jeep forum

6) BA

7) VF

Bastard Annex, one of the memebee off shoots, Kat's place, though Kat has been MIA, so Shin runs the place. Sadly the place is kinda slow.

I don't look at memebee anymore, but I thought the offshoot of BF was gone?

Anonymous

Shen Li posts at Jag doesn't she?

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"

The elderly gent over there nursing a whiskey through a tube in the corner by the window is trying yet again to steal my thunder?

Thunder?

One of Berry's gaseous anal expulsions has more potency than any thunder you might generate.

Let me be clear. Waving an illuminated torch around while making buzzing noises does not make you a Jedi. Applying lipstick does not make you a female.

And pithy remarks about my seniority falls far short of making you a flamer. You may be an eloquent and loquacious raconteur, short pants, but until you get yourself instantly banned from forums for being considered a threat to its existence (see "Blurtsome), or instigate drunken declarations of enmity and fury in a 15 minute tirade (see Freud:spreaker) let alone draw posts from former adversaries a decade after leaving their midst then you ain't even in the game.

That elderly gent to whom you refer is smirking at your Bichon style yapping in an effort to be respected as a big dog. As you may recall, my entrance to VF was akin to an unknown rottweiler wandering menacingly into a charming family picnic. Everything goes quiet...and everyone watches and waits to see what this interloper will do next.

Four years? As kiebers and Blazor have noted, I've been in this game for twenty, and you don't see me posting self-serving testimonials. I let my reputation do the talking. Right now yours is whispering "Let's get out of here" as the curmudgeon puts aside his whisky, stands from his chair and starts walking in your direction.

Been in the game for twenty years, have you?

It shows. That would work out to roughly three paragraphs per year of service in any one of your replies.

I've noticed this about you Old Timey Flamers; your material is so stale and dated that you try to compensate by piling on the words. As if we're not wise to the ploy.

Listen up, Methuselah: flaming is about content, not quantity. Aim for a succinct pointiness, if you can. If you can't, well, one must surmise that whiskey overconsumption has dulled your edge.

Cheers, Old Boy!  ac_drinks
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Thunder?

Been in the game for twenty years, have you?

It shows. That would work out to roughly three paragraphs per year of service in any one of your replies.

I've noticed this about you Old Timey Flamers; your material is so stale and dated that you try to compensate by piling on the words. As if we're not wise to the ploy.

Listen up, Methuselah: flaming is about content, not quantity. Aim for a succinct pointiness, if you can. If you can't, well, one must surmise that whiskey overconsumption has dulled your edge.

Cheers, Old Boy!  ac_drinks

:laugh:

Frood

Thunder?

Slurp your tapioca, you cowering mess...
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I've noticed this about you Old Timey Flamers; your material is so stale and dated that you try to compensate by piling on the words.

Speaking of outdated material...I've been barraged by "oldisms" for about 15 years. Yet here you are parroting that threadbare and frankly impotent line that's as out of fashion as that Gaultier number you've been squeezing into since 2005.

Originality is a virtue, ma petit. And your material is as original as Freud's "Look at me. I'm a girl" rinse and repeat tedium.

Come back to me in another 16 years when you can celebrate 20 years in the game. Then might you earn a modicum of respect.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Slurp your tapioca, you cowering mess...

There are as yet undiscovered tribes of aborigines deep in the red heart of Australia that could have predicted your fatuous run-in. Never let a chance for a fragment of spotlight go wanting, eh Freud.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

1) Cashew

2) BF

3) Jag's

4) SG

5) a Jeep forum

6) BA

7) VF

I don't look at memebee anymore, but I thought the offshoot of BF was gone?

Nah its still there.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Shen Li posts at Jag doesn't she?

Good memory!

She USE to  :sneaky2:

I think she got bored of the place. It is a tad slow.