News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10569
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I read that the Health Ministry in Israel has proclaimed that Israel has reached herd immunity.

Anonymous

Ceec, how does the second dose work in BC? Do you contact your provincial health ministry once eight weeks have passed since your first dose?

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=412230 time=1622312738 user_id=1689
Ceec, how does the second dose work in BC? Do you contact your provincial health ministry once eight weeks have passed since your first dose?

It changed Thursday to attempting to get people after 8 weeks of 1st dose .. although many are past that period of time because of the old rule

We have a registration system for those who have had 1st shot & they contact you when you are eligible to select an appointment place, time and date

I sorta jumped that  queue by calling in when it happened and was immediately offered an appointment for tomorrow, so I jumped on it& he booked it .. followed by them sending emails to verify it

Seems it's the second RNA shot that makes for the 3rd eye, so I'm pretty excited .. should get mate to drive as I'll be watching in the rear view mirror  all the way back home
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

cc, do you have stats on deaths of people in Canada who have received a single vaccine dose.

Frood

https://rumble.com/vhp8e1-massive-world-renowned-doctor-blows-lid-off-of-covid-vaccine.html">https://rumble.com/vhp8e1-massive-world ... ccine.html">https://rumble.com/vhp8e1-massive-world-renowned-doctor-blows-lid-off-of-covid-vaccine.html
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412292 time=1622392803 user_id=114
cc, do you have stats on deaths of people in Canada who have received a single vaccine dose.

No I don't. You'd have to check with the "made in some guy's basement" conspiracy sites  ac_biggrin

It's difficult to prove - people do die with or without shots & conspiracy propaganda people "conveniently" count everyone who dies and had a shot, period .. sigh

The only one "somewhat" provable is AZ which I think produces fairly unique (but not exclusively) clots which are a very small fraction of those who die from covid clots and  many other covid methods

Just back from getting shot # 2 .. Pfizer. BC shortened timeline and so  I jumped on it & got booked for 2 days later  

I know, Dinky. I'll probably not  live to see suppertime today .. so please don't remind me

cc

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/two-winnipeggers-in-their-20s-among-three-new-covid-19-deaths-1.5448117">Two Winnipeggers in their 20s among three new COVID-19 deaths

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=412298 time=1622401280 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412292 time=1622392803 user_id=114

No I don't. You'd have to check with the "made in some guy's basement" conspiracy sites  ac_biggrin

It's difficult to prove - people do die with or without shots & conspiracy propaganda people "conveniently" count everyone who dies and had a shot, period .. sigh

The only one "somewhat" provable is AZ which I think produces fairly unique (but not exclusively) clots which are a very small fraction of those who die from covid clots and  many other covid methods

Just back from getting shot # 2 .. Pfizer. BC shortened timeline and so  I jumped on it & got booked for 2 days later  

I know, Dinky. I'll probably not  live to see suppertime today .. so please don't remind me

You have your booster shot.....good for you..

We'll find out this week about moving up second shots.....except for those of us who got AZ.

Anonymous

The vast majority of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Calgary haven't been vaccinated, according to local doctors.

Anonymous

Manitobans who received AstraZeneca as their first dose of COVID-19 and meet the current second-dose eligibility criteria are now eligible to receive either mRNA — Pfizer or Moderna — vaccines as their second dose.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412324 time=1622489283 user_id=3254
Manitobans who received AstraZeneca as their first dose of COVID-19 and meet the current second-dose eligibility criteria are now eligible to receive either mRNA — Pfizer or Moderna — vaccines as their second dose.

I don't want to be a guinea pig. I don't know of any clinical trials where vaccines have been mixed.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=412339 time=1622499092 user_id=2015
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=412324 time=1622489283 user_id=3254

I don't want to be a guinea pig. I don't know of any clinical trials where vaccines have been mixed.

I don't have a final opinion formed yet, but UK & Israel have done a great deal of testing on this

Frood

You mean you haven't been given your final opinion yet...  :pop:
Blahhhhhh...

cc