News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=424542 time=1634844006 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424541 time=1634843886 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=424539 time=1634843779 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424532 time=1634840355 user_id=1676
The gene sequences used by vaxx developers were authored/sent out by the CCP. Nobody has yet to do it themselves in their nation's.

The gene sequences used by Pfizer & Moderna were produced by a Canadian in Canada

I posted all details on this over a month ago

Try to keep up, eh!

sigh

:001_rolleyes:

You're such a Statist dupe...

You are right

I don't have any grainy vids produced in some critter's Mom's basement to keep me up to date on the real facts

Or logic and good sense...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/pfizer-biontech-say-covid-19-booster-shot-showed-high-efficacy-in-large-study-1.5632838">Pfizer, BioNTech say COVID-19 booster shot showed high efficacy in large study

BERLIN -- A booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine developed by Pfizer and German partner BioNTech restored efficacy to 95.6% against the virus, including the Delta variant, data released by the companies from a large study showed on Thursday.

The companies said in a press release the trial, which has not yet been peer-reviewed, tested 10,000 participants aged 16 and older, and found that the booster shot had a favorable safety profile.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/only-very-old-and-sick-die-of-covid-19-if-vaccinated-italian-study-shows-1.5632248">Only very old and sick die of COVID-19 if vaccinated, Italian study shows

MILAN -- People vaccinated against COVID-19 are highly unlikely to die of the disease unless very old and already badly ill before getting it, a study in Italy showed on Wednesday.

The study by the national Health Institute (ISS), contained in a regular ISS report on COVID-19 deaths, shows the average age of people who died despite being vaccinated was 85. On average they had five underlying illnesses.

............  The analysis, carried out from Feb. 1 to Oct. 5 this year, studied the medical records of 671 unvaccinated COVID fatalities and 171 fully vaccinated ones.

cc

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/ukraine-hits-all-time-death-record-amid-vaccine-hesitancy-1.5632213">Ukraine hits all-time death record amid vaccine hesitancy

KYIV, UKRAINE -- Coronavirus infections and deaths in Ukraine surged to all-time highs Thursday amid a laggard pace of vaccination, with overall inoculations among the lowest in Europe.

Ukrainian authorities reported 22,415 new confirmed infections and 546 deaths in the past 24 hours, the highest numbers since the start of the pandemic.

Authorities have blamed a spike in infections on a slow pace of vaccination in the nation of 41 million. Ukrainians can choose between Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Sinovac vaccines, but only about 15% of the population is fully vaccinated, Europe's lowest level after Armenia.

Overall, the country has registered over 2.7 million infections and 62,389 deaths

{This translates to 2.31%  of cases or 1 in every 43 cases ... one of the highest rates in the world ... (since the initial hits all countries experienced in the early days)}

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424539 time=1634843779 user_id=88
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424532 time=1634840355 user_id=1676
The gene sequences used by vaxx developers were authored/sent out by the CCP. Nobody has yet to do it themselves in their nation's.

The gene sequences used by Pfizer & Moderna were produced by a Canadian in Canada

I posted all details on this over a month ago

Try to keep up, eh!

sigh

I recall that.

cc

Just got call from Care Home that the person I'm responsible for gets booster Sunday (phew, last shot was end of Feb.) .... they wanted my OK + which one did I prefer

After thinking quick and from what I have read to date I decided a mix .. Moderna this time

cc

Fash: Here is what I meant by Florida is cheating - I started logging daily instead of weekly  to catch them and did catch them . .as for 6 weeks in a row the totals did not add up to the dailies posted

Caught them tricking people

Grayed area with red text is days & dates this week

The column under "Deaths"(grey text) is what they give as "Total Deaths from start"

- and then it auto-subtracts and posts in "Daily Total" of deaths (black text) in the column directly to the left of it and under the word "FLORIDA" with the number 900 in bold at the top (the REAL number of deaths from Sat to Weds

I use only their own data from Worldometer.

This week they caught themselves only 2 days apart .. Monday and Wednesday ... Most weeks they only show the true death count every 4 or 5 days

Both of those days they posted 1 or 2 or 3 under "Daily Total" - But the ""Total Deaths from start" give away what they have been doing for many weeks (showing 430 deaths for Monday & 464  for Weds. using their own "Total Deaths numbers - The 900 total of course is actually spread over 5 days but shows on only 2 days when they posted the honest total number)

464 is NOT Tues to Weds ... It is the total for Tues & Weds for example - the actual # of deaths over 2 days

https://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?id=1318">

The column "Deaths" is Deaths from start and catches them - despite what they have been showing under "Daily Deaths" - some days it matches at 2 or 3 .. then suddenly jumps by 100s

The total of the numbers you see in the right column under FLORIDA are the actual deaths for the time period .. in this case over 3 days

The 900 number at top is the actual total deaths from Saturday  to Weds - no matte what they showed for each individual day

This has been happening for at least 2 months now - it's dirty pool by posting very low  deaths / day that are miles off the total number of deaths from the start & are obviously false / faked

Looking under "10 Offset" gives the true and Very Bad  actual death / case rate of 1.59% averaged over past 10 weeks (for example, Alberta is 0.80%) It is obtained merely by dividing their own Total Deaths by Total Cases over only the past 10 weeks .. and these are from Florida's own total from the start numbers supplied daily by Florida as things change

If I've confused, just ask and I'll try to explain further what they have been doing and cheating on daily numbers

In short, the numbers under "deaths" is their own death "totals" from beginning posted by them every day - The numbers under the "900" at top  are "Daily Deaths" determined from daily "total deaths"  by simple subtraction each day- and no, I don't calculate each one, it is done automatically by formula

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424578 time=1634869857 user_id=88
Fash: Here is what I meant by Florida is cheating - I started logging daily instead of weekly  to catch them and did catch them . .as for 6 weeks in a row the totals did not add up to the dailies posted

Caught them tricking people

Grayed area with red text is days & dates this week

The column under "Deaths"(grey text) is what they give as "Total Deaths from start"

- and then it auto-subtracts and posts in "Daily Total" of deaths (black text) in the column directly to the left of it and under the word "FLORIDA" with the number 900 in bold at the top (the REAL number of deaths from Sat to Weds

I use only their own data from Worldometer.

This week they caught themselves only 2 days apart .. Monday and Wednesday ... Most weeks they only show the true death count every 4 or 5 days

Both of those days they posted 1 or 2 or 3 under "Daily Total" - But the ""Total Deaths from start" give away what they have been doing for many weeks (showing 430 deaths for Monday & 464  for Weds. using their own "Total Deaths numbers - The 900 total of course is actually spread over 5 days but shows on only 2 days when they posted the honest total number)

464 is NOT Tues to Weds ... It is the total for Tues & Weds for example - the actual # of deaths over 2 days

https://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?id=1318">

The column "Deaths" is Deaths from start and catches them - despite what they have been showing under "Daily Deaths" - some days it matches at 2 or 3 .. then suddenly jumps by 100s

The total of the numbers you see in the right column under FLORIDA are the actual deaths for the time period .. in this case over 3 days

The 900 number at top is the actual total deaths from Saturday  to Weds - no matte what they showed for each individual day

This has been happening for at least 2 months now - it's dirty pool by posting very low  deaths / day that are miles off the total number of deaths from the start & are obviously false / faked

Looking under "10 Offset" gives the true and Very Bad  actual death / case rate of 1.59% averaged over past 10 weeks (for example, Alberta is 0.80%) It is obtained merely by dividing their own Total Deaths by Total Cases over only the past 10 weeks .. and these are from Florida's own total from the start numbers supplied daily by Florida as things change

If I've confused, just ask and I'll try to explain further what they have been doing and cheating on daily numbers

In short, the numbers under "deaths" is their own death "totals" from beginning posted by them every day - The numbers under the "900" at top  are "Daily Deaths" determined from daily "total deaths"  by simple subtraction each day- and no, I don't calculate each one, it is done automatically by formula

Thank you cc.

cc

I hope I didn't confuse. Do you see what I have been getting at for several weeks?

Previously I was doing Florida weekly & what they posted daily  didn't compute with overall deaths

Past week (above) I reverted back to daily to catch what they were doing on the very days they did it

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424622 time=1634914870 user_id=88
I hope I didn't confuse. Do you see what I have been getting at for several weeks?

Previously I was doing Florida weekly & what they posted daily  didn't compute with overall deaths

Past week (above) I reverted back to daily to catch what they were doing on the very days they did it

I'll watch Florida's total deaths, not new deaths.

Anonymous

A new study shows natural immunity may not provide the protection we thought and hoped.

The unvaccinated can expect COVID reinfection every 16 months, study finds

Author says the results are unsurprising, considering natural resistance to other coronaviruses tends to be short-lived

Unvaccinated people could be reinfected with COVID every 16 months, according to a study from Yale Public Health.

The model is calculated based on endemic conditions, where everyone has either been infected with the virus or has been vaccinated for it. The projections demonstrate that natural immunity is rather short-lived, lead author Jeffrey Townsend, a professor of biostatistics, tells Yale Daily News.

Three months after first contracting COVID, the risk of reinfection is about five per cent, according to co-author Hayley Hassler. At 17 months, that number rises to 50 per cent. Those odds vary at an individual level, she explains.

The model is calculated based on endemic conditions, where everyone has either been infected with the virus or has been vaccinated for it. The projections demonstrate that natural immunity is rather short-lived, lead author Jeffrey Townsend, a professor of biostatistics, tells Yale Daily News.

"Our results are based on average times of waning immunity across multiple infected individuals," says Hassler. "Any one of those individuals may experience longer or shorter durations of immunity depending on immune status, cross-immunity, age, and multiple other factors."

The analysis uses closely related siblings of SARS-CoV-2: SARS-CoV-1, MERS and three other coronaviruses to make the 16-month projection.

"The overall goal of the study was to provide an answer to a question that at this point in the pandemic would be impossible to answer empirically, which is how long after you've been infected by SARS-CoV-2 can you expect to possess immunity against the virus before you become vulnerable to reinfection?" says Hassler.

Townsend notes the results of the study are unsurprising, considering natural resistance to other coronaviruses tends to be short-lived. While news coverage in the past has predicted COVID immunity using data from measles and the flu, those figures are misleading, he said, since they are not closely related and contain different properties.

Other studies have yielded similar conclusions, The Times points out. A Danish study found that people under 65 have roughly 80 per cent protection for at least six months, falling to 47 per cent for those over 65.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/world/the-unvaccinated-can-expect-covid-reinfection-every-16-months-study-finds/wcm/cbc1d70c-fb6a-4859-acdd-e8c9a28d8952">https://calgaryherald.com/news/world/th ... c9a28d8952">https://calgaryherald.com/news/world/the-unvaccinated-can-expect-covid-reinfection-every-16-months-study-finds/wcm/cbc1d70c-fb6a-4859-acdd-e8c9a28d8952

Anonymous

Quercetin is a plant flavonol, a potent antioxidant found in many fruits, vegetables, seeds, and leaves. It's safe, inexpensive, easy to obtain, and can help zinc get inside your cells, where it can work to stop viral replication.

Statistical Improvement in Clinical Outcomes

Two recent studies highlight the potential this safe plant-derived antioxidant has to treat COVID-19.

In the first study, published in the International Journal of General Medicine, 42 COVID-19 outpatients were divided into two groups. One group of 21 patients received standard medical therapy consisting of painkillers (acetaminophen) and an antibiotic for three consecutive days. The other 21 patients received standard therapy, plus the equivalent of 600 mg of quercetin per day (divided into three doses) for seven days, followed by another seven-day course of 400 mg of quercetin per day (divided into two doses).

The quercetin was used with sunflower lecithin, which has been demonstrated to increase absorption in the gut by as much as 20 times, compared to pure quercetin formulations.

The main outcomes being evaluated were virus clearance and symptoms. After one week of treatment, 16 of the 21 patients in the quercetin group tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 and 12 reported that all of their symptoms had diminished.

In the standard care group, only two patients tested negative and four reported partially improved symptoms. By the end of week two, the five remaining patients in the quercetin group tested negative. In the standard care group, 17 of the 19 remaining patients tested negative and one had died.

"These results are impressive, and hopefully additional studies will be conducted on hospitalized patients to see how quercetin might be helpful in more severe cases," Dr. Michael Murray wrote in an Aug. 21 newsletter.

Can Quercetin Reduce Hospitalizations and Deaths?

The second study—a prospective, randomized, and controlled open-label trial—gave 152 COVID-19 outpatients a daily dose of 1,000 mg of quercetin for 30 days to evaluate its adjuvant effects in the treatment of early COVID-19 symptoms and the prevention of severe infection.

"The results revealed a reduction in frequency and length of hospitalization, in need of non-invasive oxygen therapy, in progression to intensive care units and in a number of deaths," the study authors wrote.

"The results also confirmed the very high safety profile of quercetin and suggested possible anti-fatigue and pro-appetite properties."

They described the branded form of quercetin being tested (Quercetin Phytosome) as "a safe agent and in combination with standard care, when used in early stage of viral infection," saying that it could improve early symptoms and prevent severe COVID-19.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/2-new-studies-test-quercetin-and-covid-19-outcomes_4051356.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-10-23&mktids=e583a94a1d6b08faf26ad49157baae5e&est=%2FBKNGnW8wSgXdCAU40LZ06ZObt0QrfyQmQkSk2%2BGr57eK9SLpO5JsIEqbCOZSWvf4g%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... vf4g%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/2-new-studies-test-quercetin-and-covid-19-outcomes_4051356.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-10-23&mktids=e583a94a1d6b08faf26ad49157baae5e&est=%2FBKNGnW8wSgXdCAU40LZ06ZObt0QrfyQmQkSk2%2BGr57eK9SLpO5JsIEqbCOZSWvf4g%3D%3D

Something to consider.

cc

Bingo - Good to see there is more data on it

Good hospitals give Quercetin (with Bromalin)  along with key vitamins including massive D  immediately.

I found this well over a year ago and decided to have a running start.

Never a vitamin freak other than D, I now take each daily so as to have a build up & "running start" should I become infected  .. (Quercetin with Bromalin,  increased D (critical), some A, C, Zink)

In fact since I found this I take those daily and keep extra on hand ...and if infected would sneak it into hospital in handbag just in case they do not use all of  that regimen

I had posted my list some time ago when I found this out.. I think it was a Mayo article supported by another top hospital  .. Hopkins if I recall correctly .. that I learned this from .. . so good science supports it

Anonymous

cc

The article explains that Quercetin's  essential task is  in getting Zink into the system .. so it's most effective  along with Zink

D is also vital .. and fortunately one almost cannot OD on D

Pre-Covid, D used to be the only vitamin I took. Once finding that good hospitals apply a few days of massive D (30,000 & +),  I upped my daily from 1000 to 3000

As Seoul's article explains .. "Initially, quercetin gained attention because it's a zinc ionophore, meaning it shuttles zinc—which has well-known antiviral effects—into your cells just like the drug hydroxychloroquine.