Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

A

What happened to Kiefers?

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2020, 02:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

realgrimm

Upperscale white communities are judgemental and bias, they are determined to have the best and be the best or your an outcast, Bunch of phony two faced elitest snobs.. fuck the whole lotta you, cop calling ,caddy ,know it alls

My shit dont stink rape hounds, thing about living in the ghettos,you know what to expect and the poverished are usaully straight up unless they are thugs then thats on you for needing to associate with shady characters

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"Upperscale white communities are judgemental and bias, they are determined to have the best and be the best or your an outcast, Bunch of phony two faced elitest snobs.. fuck the whole lotta you, cop calling ,caddy ,know it alls

My shit dont stink rape hounds, thing about living in the ghettos,you know what to expect and the poverished are usaully straight up unless they are thugs then thats on you for needing to associate with shady characters

What type of life would you want for your family?

I live rural now.  People here are far from rich, but they are safe.  They can send their kids to school without worry.

Some enjoy the Ghetto.  If those people are "real" to you, and you enjoy them, the crime, the perpetual poverty, the perpetual problems...  Remain in the big city Ghetto then!

Nothing stops you from living there, just as nothing prevents you from moving away.

Dove

Quote from: "realgrimm"Upperscale white communities are judgemental and bias, they are determined to have the best and be the best or your an outcast, Bunch of phony two faced elitest snobs.. fuck the whole lotta you, cop calling ,caddy ,know it alls

Middle/upper class whites really are the most miserable and superficial group, arent they?  

I'm amazed at how much money many of these people are willing to dump into a trend to keep up.

My husband and I have started shifting our lifestyle to a more minimalist, low waste one. I've noticed even minimalism is now an expensive trend....which is fucking bizzare because that's the opposite of minimalism.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "caskur"
OK this made me really lol..

ac_lmfao

It's true though...  This place was a prime destination for US Draft Dodgers, so that no doubt shaped things here a bit.

Times change though, and the Russian Douk's are lesser in numbers, the draft dodgers are lesser in numbers, as new people move in.

Luckily the vast majority of people here are still White though...  This is a key factor in desirability.

At the local diner down the road, I often here Australians speaking, Brits speaking, Germans speaking German, and occasionally Russians speaking Russia.

The beauty is, everyone is White, and comes from a somewhat similar cultural background.

There are no ghetto-banging Negro thugs or Sudanese 'refugee' imported imports here.  There are no Native Indian bums around here causing trouble.

It's amazing, just how safe and trouble free a place can be, when there is little to no imported trash, riff-raff, Injuns, or other undesirables around.

That said, some people here don't always understand perhaps just how magical this is, and may revert to their left-wing ideology which could run counter to how things are here.

We don't need welfare bums here, homeless here, or god damned Sudanese refugees here!

I'm Mel, and I approve this message.

lol..

The globe is hell bent of this ideal melting pot that will never happen, meanwhile we suffer and mostly in silence.

The good thing though is, the stupid are always culled first.

Take comfort in that.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Nah, the average middle class person wants people to look after their own countries and peoples instead of watching them destroy their environments and hurt each other thus causing economic migration and a strain on our/their public funded services.

Shady characters should be assassinated.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

Middle/upper class whites really are the most miserable and superficial group, arent they?  

I'm amazed at how much money many of these people are willing to dump into a trend to keep up.

My husband and I have started shifting our lifestyle to a more minimalist, low waste one. I've noticed even minimalism is now an expensive trend....which is fucking bizzare because that's the opposite of minimalism.

It is, I know..

We tried to live minimalist ourselves, but we spent a lot on the children's education..

We didn't want them attending public brainwashing schools.

Dove

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It is, I know..

We tried to live minimalist ourselves, but we spent a lot on the children's education..

My husband and I prefer simplicity.

I do not think my Squish will set foot in a public school at this point.  My older two are already almost done.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It is, I know..

My husband and I prefer simplicity.

I do not think my Squish will set foot in a public school at this point.  My older two are already almost done.

It was expensive, but we don't regret sending our children to private schools..

My daughter is in university now and my son is in grade nine.

Anonymous

BULLSEYE!!

Upper income urban whites are all rats. They are intolerant libtard pieces of shit who can't get enough refugees here fast enough. It's because of those arrogant assholes who think they can save the fucking planet that we have a nation wide carbon. Fuck upper income urban white liberals. They are total fucking hypotwats.

Anonymous

I guess I could be considered a middle class White...  

Please explain to me what "trend" I'm dumping money into...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
BULLSEYE!!

Upper income urban whites are all rats. They are intolerant libtard pieces of shit who can't get enough refugees here fast enough. It's because of those arrogant assholes who think they can save the fucking planet that we have a nation wide carbon. Fuck upper income urban white liberals. They are total fucking hypotwats.

You generalize too much, my yellow Asian-Canadian...

Some Whites are poor, some are rich.  Most fall somewhere in between.

Some swing left, and some swing right, regardless of income.  Most swing in between...

Place your blame on special interest groups first, before placing blame on a nation that was fairly recently still almost 100% White, and it worked well when it was...

You should be thankful that us Whities are as accommodating as we are, since historically your Yellow ass would've been sent right back to China on the rickety boat you floated in on.

The real problem with industry being halted?  The fucking useless Native Indians.  And guess where they came from...  China.  YOUR fucking people.

China...  The gift that keeps on giving.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

BULLSEYE!!

I don't see that too much in the suburbs, but in the downtown condos, that demographic is there..

Most Caucasians in my neighbourhood work in the private sector and while they are protective of their homes, they don't make a habit of calling the police on their neighbours.

Anonymous

Hey Fash, don't forget those "downtown Whites" you speak of are more than likely the sames ones that support Birth Tourism...

Careful how you align your views.

Blurt

Quote from: "Mel"You should be thankful that us Whities are as accommodating as we are, since historically your Yellow ass would've been sent right back to China on the rickety boat you floated in on.

Yes, well, sure, except for the fact that none of us would be here to send them back; before Chinese labourers built the railways from the mountains to the sea in the late 19th century, White Canadians believed they would fall off the edge of the Earth if they travelled west from Red Deer.

You'd be stuck in some prairie hick town today, Mel, like so many of your Teutonic brethren.

Gotta be thankful to the Chinese, Mel. Without them, you'd be raising barns and fucking goats while wearing a straw hat.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Yes, well, sure, except for the fact that none of us would be here to send them back; before Chinese labourers built the railways from the mountains to the sea in the late 19th century, White Canadians believed they would fall off the edge of the Earth if they travelled west from Red Deer.

You'd be stuck in some prairie hick town today, Mel, like so many of your Teutonic brethren.

Gotta be thankful to the Chinese, Mel. Without them, you'd be raising barns and fucking goats while wearing a straw hat.

I do appreciate the Coolies, and the early work they did, Blurtski...  However, to assume that Whitey didn't work just as hard is a fallacy...

They did.  They were just as disposable.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview