Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

A

What happened to Kiefers?

Started by Anonymous, February 16, 2020, 02:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Hey Fash, don't forget those "downtown Whites" you speak of are more than likely the sames ones that support Birth Tourism...

Careful how you align your views.

That doesn't bother me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Blurt"Yes, well, sure, except for the fact that none of us would be here to send them back; before Chinese labourers built the railways from the mountains to the sea in the late 19th century, White Canadians believed they would fall off the edge of the Earth if they travelled west from Red Deer.

You'd be stuck in some prairie hick town today, Mel, like so many of your Teutonic brethren.

Gotta be thankful to the Chinese, Mel. Without them, you'd be raising barns and fucking goats while wearing a straw hat.

I do appreciate the Coolies, and the early work they did, Blurtski...  However, to assume that Whitey didn't work just as hard is a fallacy...

They did.  They were just as disposable.

Depends on the whiteys. It aint commonly known, but the Dagos built a lot of the CPR East of the prairies. Ukes built the prairie farm economy. But, you know which whiteys did fuck all? The frickin Brits. Everywhere they went and stole from they got others to carry their lazy asses.

Anonymous

All successive immigrant groups have contributed a lot to Canada..

Chinese, Italian and Ukrainians in the past, Indian, Nigerian and Filipino today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"All successive immigrant groups have contributed a lot to Canada..

Chinese, Italian and Ukrainians in the past, Indian, Nigerian and Filipino today.

I disagree with that. The waves of fast tracked Syrians are a prime example of that. So are all Somalians.

Anonymous

Briturds are a parasitical people who contributed sweet fuck all to Canada. Than again, other than robbing nations blind, piracy and getting people hooked on drugs, what have they ever contributed. Fuck the UK.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"All successive immigrant groups have contributed a lot to Canada..

I disagree with that. The waves of fast tracked Syrians are a prime example of that. So are all Somalians.

They are refugees. Refugees can't cut it as skilled immigrants and jump the queue.

Odinson

Not to mention all the complaining they do..

Makes you wanna strangle a somali with its own guts.

They look annoying and act annoying..

When they get their asses kicked, they try to make a viral racism video... Even though that somali rat was the one who started that whole thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Not to mention all the complaining they do.

I thought you were talking about Brits. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Somalians aint in the West to work. Pimping and peddling drugs aint work.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Not to mention all the complaining they do.

I thought you were talking about Brits. :laugh3:

Your posts appeared after I started writing.  ac_biggrin

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"Somalians aint in the West to work. Pimping and peddling drugs aint work.

You know they're spreading syphilis too, right?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Herman"Somalians aint in the West to work. Pimping and peddling drugs aint work.

You know they're spreading syphilis too, right?

They are spreading a lot of terror attacks too.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Briturds are a parasitical people who contributed sweet fuck all to Canada. Than again, other than robbing nations blind, piracy and getting people hooked on drugs, what have they ever contributed. Fuck the UK.

You forgot to mention fried chicken..

Making little chinese girls fat.

ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Briturds are a parasitical people who contributed sweet fuck all to Canada. Than again, other than robbing nations blind, piracy and getting people hooked on drugs, what have they ever contributed. Fuck the UK.

ac_razz

That was Americans and I don't hate them. Besides, a little fat is good in the right places.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"

ac_razz

That was Americans and I don't hate them. Besides, a little fat is good in the right places.

It wasnt..

Fried chicken idea originates from the UK.

I checked it but I just knew it... They deep fry everything in there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview