The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Thanks to China, I am unemployed

Started by Gaon, March 18, 2020, 08:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Mel"Like now (weather permitting) I have lots of time to pull my little trailer around the yard behind my Husky lawn tractor, trimming branches, shit like that.  I actually don't mind putting around the yard...

That can be fun stuff to do .. or a wood building project .. shed, gazebo, fancy desk, new great looking cupboard doors from scratch etc
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That can be fun stuff to do

I actually don't mind fucking around in the yard...  I have some horticulture/landscaping training, and have worked in grounds maintenance in the past.

Now doing trades work on the house is a different story!  That I don't find as enjoyable, have no training in general trades, and often end up frustrated when a one hour job ends up taking me all day!

cc

That's good. Do what you like doing and / or are experienced at
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Build a cabin..

Not so easy to do anymore...  Provincial laws require permits, inspections, etc, even for a cabin now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "Mel"All you can do is join the CERB crew!  I've already managed to receive $4,000, and will get another $3,000 ($2,000 Fed/$1,000 Prov) in a week or so!

Kickin' it welfare style!   :laugh:

yeah, it's all I can do, and thankfully I qualify for it now. I'm somebody who would much rather be busy and working and I hate sitting around, but I guess that's what hobbies are for. i may just find a small motor to strip down and rebuild or something and make a little cash on the side while staving off boredom.

There will be a lot of competition from the new ranks of handymen.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Mel"All you can do is join the CERB crew!  I've already managed to receive $4,000, and will get another $3,000 ($2,000 Fed/$1,000 Prov) in a week or so!

yeah, it's all I can do, and thankfully I qualify for it now. I'm somebody who would much rather be busy and working and I hate sitting around, but I guess that's what hobbies are for. i may just find a small motor to strip down and rebuild or something and make a little cash on the side while staving off boredom.

Aint that the truth. The old lady needs a local hairstylist. Hair salons won't open in Saskatchewan until May 19. Me, I will just shave all my hair off.

Odinson

Saw a Mercedes Benz with a bumper sticker...

"dictators choice".. Or "preferred by the dictators".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Saw a Mercedes Benz with a bumper sticker...

What's that supposed to mean?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Its a slogan..

All the old dictators drove Mercedes Benz...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Its a slogan..

All the old dictators drove Mercedes Benz...

I see.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I see.

Canada has one of Hitler's Mercedes-Benz 770's on public display at wartime museum in Ontario.  Rare car, and might even be the only one that's publicly displayed that's a genuine Fuhrer's Mercedes...

https://i.ibb.co/YhRyg5B/1280px-Mercedes-Benz-770-K-Flickr-dave-7.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Aint that the truth. The old lady needs a local hairstylist. Hair salons won't open in Saskatchewan until May 19. Me, I will just shave all my hair off.

Her mop must look awful, all that thick straight black Asian hair

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

She has lovely hair.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

She has lovely hair.

Scouse only likes black hair when it's attached to the heads of gay dead dictators.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview