The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Thanks to China, I am unemployed

Started by Gaon, March 18, 2020, 08:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm not in the least

and even with the admin controls you couldn't have a clue who I was

Anonymous

Quote from: "Now I'm another IP" post_id=370193 time=1594101278
I'm not in the least

and even with the admin controls you couldn't have a clue who I was

If I was an Admin, and had a proper full set of Admin tools, I could formulate who you are after a while actually...

Anonymous

It takes more than just IP Queries, post cross-references, and viewing and tracking Guest IP addies that are simply viewing but not not posting...  That's just a part of it.  The other part of the equation comes from knowing what time certain posters tend to post, and their posting habits also.  The vast majority of 'Guests' will not just post in this Guest sub.  They will also post on the Registered board...  if not here, at a related Registered Only forum.  Over time, with the right tools and a little bit of browsing around, I can formulate who's who most of the time.

Anonymous

Even CSIS would have to do a lot of runs to figure who I am

If you were 100th as good as you think you are you'd be dangerous

which fortunately you're not that good

And if you were only 100th as much of an insulter and bore you'd still be a lowlife  prick

which unfortunately you are

Anonymous

Anonymous

For instance, I see Markus is busy posting at another forum right now.  I know Markus can swing through IP addies easily.  I know the posting style of Markus.

Without even Admin tools, I could guess, with a fair amount of certainty, that Blurt's Brother is posting here right now...

Anonymous

Quote from: "another IP" post_id=370197 time=1594102444

OK, Markus...   :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

So this goes back to my initial point...  A full house of Admin tools is a great thing to have, but it isn't a replacement for being familiar with posters.  When they post, how they post, where they post, and what they post...

Anonymous

Quote from: "another IP" post_id=370197 time=1594102444

If you were 100th as good as you think you are you'd be dangerous

which fortunately you're not that good

And if you were only 100th as much of an insulter and bore you'd still be a lowlife  prick

which unfortunately you are

You don't have to go quiet all of a sudden Markus...  So now that I know who you are here, and the other user names you use at other forums which are Registered Only posting, I'm certain CSIS could sift through each and every one of your posts there.  It would be all logged from the beginning of your posting there, including every IP address you ever posted there with, which could all be cross-referenced.  Where you live, where you travel, the car that you owned, the Harley, your previous job with the Government...  Hell, I even know what you look like, Burger Boy!

Don't assume you are ever truly untouchable.

Anonymous

The stupor of arrogance is strong in some. This is true with the FAS sibling.

Anonymous

The real problem with you, Markus, is that you have some kind of personal vendetta against me, when I know I've never done anything to you personally.  Of course, you're not the only poster that has done this...  Others have also.  I generally chalk this up to personal issues that some, if not many, posters around here have.  In an attempt to make themselves feel better over whatever they have issues with, they try to take out their frustrations on anonymous users...  Try to E-Flex their muscles.  This forum is especially bad for that...

Anonymous

Other things come to be known also, Markus.  I know you and the Real Woman are on good terms.  I know you often post as a Guest in her favour.  In fact, I believe you've met each other for coffee, no?

Here's where the Admin tools come in handy, Markus...  I have dealt with many posters that utilize a variety of different VPN's, Proxies, whatever you want to call them.  A good Admin can still tell who's who.  Every IP address can be queried, even ones running through a proxy.  Thing is, even those posters all have their own favourite proxies they use.  Over time, a good Admin can remember things about that (location, address range, etc), and distinguish users from one another.

Anonymous

Yo Mr Lockdown, remember when you thought I was Blurt or his Brother at The Tavern?

Wrong then, wrong now.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=370225 time=1594124050
How would you like a knuckle sandwich?

Come on, you feel strong?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview