Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

BC's two shit posters are------Joe and Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2020, 06:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Restrict me to here, ban me,  I don't fucking care. The legend of the Iron Chink will live on. ac_sothere

Hail the Iron Chink! SKOL!

I miss Shen Li already.

Frood

How can someone ask someone to shitcan posts of poster that gets the shits into one shit thread in a shitposting subforum?

ac_dunno

I'm just here to mop up illegal or inappropriate shit...

...not shitty posts...
Blahhhhhh...

Cronus

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" Can we dump all the spam from those two shitheads in one thread?

At this time we do not do that. That is what this entire sub is for and has always been for.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"At this time we do not do that. That is what this entire sub is for and has always been for.

I think the Real Woman may have actually initially created this "Retard Rodeo" sub just for me...   :sad:

Cronus

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Cronus"At this time we do not do that. That is what this entire sub is for and has always been for.

I think the Real Woman may have actually initially created this "Retard Rodeo" sub just for me...   :sad:

Not hardly. All the cross forum bitching is what started it.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" Can we dump all the spam from those two shitheads in one thread?

At this time we do not do that. That is what this entire sub is for and has always been for.

You sure got a lotta thin skinned crybabies hea' Mistah Kahbuzz Cronus.

Theyz all nayd tah gussy up an grow a skin, K.

Plus Ahern Howse Alky gits all mayed!

Hae nayds a drink K, a drink!

Fayd haym some willya?!

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"One is a socially stunted sixty year old virgin who's so jealous and spiteful he gets pleasure that people more successful than him are experiencing temporary financial pain. The other is a brainwashed shill for the Chinese Communist Party. Don't blame China for it's bio- terror attack on the world she says. Oh ya, and we are all overreacting according to Dr Li. It is just a common cold. :crazy:

In normal times, I would not notice either of those two scumbags. But, everything changed when we went into a global crisis. Can we dump all the spam from those two shitheads in one thread? Dinky, I am taking to you. This is your sub.

This is unfair.

Shen Li is only regurgitating what the news reported and sadly the news is only half right most of the time.

The hospitals are flooded because the younger people continually slobber over each other and then end up with VERY PAINFUL Chinese Virus which takes them to crowded hospitals. Hospitals overseas are shutting their doors. You're on your own.

Shen Li hasn't realized yet, this is the end of the world.

And about Joe... what is wrong with being a 60 year old virgin? Please enlighten me.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Odinson"Is this chinese bio-weapon shit for real or are you just trolling Shennie?

I dont think the chinese would release a bio weapon that would strike them the hardest.

they haven't been hit the hardest tho

life is back to normal for them.

You think the CCP cares about a couple of thousand people in wuhan?

Ermmm, tis not back to normal... You aren't hearing their news because they're censored... DOH!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "kiebers"
I'm very pissed off at China. However, I cannot be pissed off at a Chinese national for wanting to defend their homeland. It's to be expected. Just like I cant get pissed off if I jump into shark infested waters and get my ass tore up.

Honestly, I think the clowns on the left are far more despicable with their glorifying the market crashing and people losing their livelihoods just because they think people are as stupid as they are blaming trump for it all. They hate their own to score points with the enemy. As bad as house niggers or jews that sold eachother out during the holocaust

If I had my choice between a Shen Li or a Joe, Stuntmajor, Peaches or that fuckhead votimus I'd choose Shen. At least she's upfront and loyal to the side she's on. Unlike those other spineless libtard freaks.

Pretty much says it all. Although I have no issue with Peaches even though our politics are opposites. I understand Shen's defense of her home country. Been there done that by both being American and a Texan. Doesn't mean I accept their way of life or politics. We all have differing opinions about a myriad of things. I try to respect everyone regardless of differences...until I can't. LOL

We are not talking about accepting an alien ideology. Shen Li shills for a regime that here alone has caused three people to lose their livelihood. We have lay-offs at CP thanks to her country of birth. To hell with Shen Li's wounded national pride.

IHJ, Shen is not JOE...

She derives no sick pleasure from the financial misfortune of others..

She's a nationalist.

You, on the other hand, have no fucking spine. Do you think these white libtard assholes have your back. Think again. Once they are done fucking your flat Fujianese ass, they will go back to calling you are a barbaric bat eater. Wake the fuck up.

Restrict me to here, ban me,  I don't fucking care. The legend of the Iron Chink will live on. ac_sothere

Shut it stooch... get your militant chicken shit yellow arse back in here and pick up your gauntlet.

Fash wants you here and I want you here.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Till then ... G'bye Joe ..................................  ac_hithere

Y'know cc, I think the reason we're on dis board tagetha'.....is we both got sometin' the othas don't eh?

I call that.....

.....TRADITION!

">

....so regatdless of our ethicity or where we came from, we'll get thru this, cv.

Don'worry, 'kay?

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"One is a socially stunted sixty year old virgin who's so jealous and spiteful he gets pleasure that people more successful than him are experiencing temporary financial pain. The other is a brainwashed shill for the Chinese Communist Party. Don't blame China for it's bio- terror attack on the world she says. Oh ya, and we are all overreacting according to Dr Li. It is just a common cold. :crazy:

In normal times, I would not notice either of those two scumbags. But, everything changed when we went into a global crisis. Can we dump all the spam from those two shitheads in one thread? Dinky, I am taking to you. This is your sub.

This is unfair.

Shen Li is only regurgitating what the news reported and sadly the news is only half right most of the time.

The hospitals are flooded because the younger people continually slobber over each other and then end up with VERY PAINFUL Chinese Virus which takes them to crowded hospitals. Hospitals overseas are shutting their doors. You're on your own.

Shen Li hasn't realized yet, this is the end of the world.

And about Joe... what is wrong with being a 60 year old virgin? Please enlighten me.

I don't know, I'm just really surprised.

Anonymous

I'm very pissed off at China. However, I cannot be pissed off at a Chinese national for wanting to defend their homeland. It's to be expected. Just like I cant get pissed off if I jump into shark infested waters and get my ass tore up.

Honestly, I think the clowns on the left are far more despicable with their glorifying the market crashing and people losing their livelihoods just because they think people are as stupid as they are blaming trump for it all. They hate their own to score points with the enemy. As bad as house niggers or jews that sold eachother out during the holocaust

If I had my choice between a Shen Li or a Joe, Stuntmajor, Peaches or that fuckhead votimus I'd choose Shen. At least she's upfront and loyal to the side she's on. Unlike those other spineless libtard freaks.

Pretty much says it all. Although I have no issue with Peaches even though our politics are opposites. I understand Shen's defense of her home country. Been there done that by both being American and a Texan. Doesn't mean I accept their way of life or politics. We all have differing opinions about a myriad of things. I try to respect everyone regardless of differences...until I can't. LOL

We are not talking about accepting an alien ideology. Shen Li shills for a regime that here alone has caused three people to lose their livelihood. We have lay-offs at CP thanks to her country of birth. To hell with Shen Li's wounded national pride.

IHJ, Shen is not JOE...

She's a nationalist.

You, on the other hand, have no fucking spine. Do you think these white libtard assholes have your back. Think again. Once they are done fucking your flat Fujianese ass, they will go back to calling you are a barbaric bat eater. Wake the fuck up.

You are being totally irrational.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"

IHJ, Shen is not JOE...

She's a nationalist.

But I can also understand where she is coming from. It can be hard to handle. It is a lot to process.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

IHJ, Shen is not JOE...

She's a nationalist.

But I can also understand where she is coming from. It can be hard to handle. It is a lot to process.

We are all in this together. There is no room for nationalism in a global crisis.

@realAzhyaAryola

IHJ, Shen is not JOE...

She's a nationalist.

We are all in this together. There is no room for nationalism in a global crisis.

You are right. I agree with you.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview