The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

TWD fans, it returns tonight! I look forward to it! Woohoo! It looks like it will be intense again.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Bring it on. It's taken forever and FTWD dragged. Need more gore.
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

Woohoo, it's on tonight!  :yahoo:  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

And we are on! 5-4-3-2-1...
@realAzhyaAryola

Frood

:sad:

I have to wait a few more hours before it gets uploaded.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

I just watched it, Next Sunday is going to be good.

@realAzhyaAryola

Woohoo! What about that episode this past Sunday, eh? :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

Ohh yaaa! Carol!  What a badass!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I meant to ask this question, why were those walkers in the quarry in the premiere episode?
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

I think the group that lived in that little town made it so they would walk into it instead of their homes. I've gotta wait for it to be uploaded to watch tonight's episode  ac_dance

keeper

Spoiler!!!

Can't believe Glen is dead :(

Annie

keeper

It was sad, he was one of my favourite on the show, maggy is going to be devastated:(