News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Will there be further waves of food shortages in our future?

Started by Frood, April 12, 2020, 02:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"The WSJ has recently reported that eggs and milk are being destroyed in pits with the eggs being smashed to prevent hatching...

So producers, I assume across the board, are limiting the ability to produce... will fields full of produce be turned over to compost?

Will we struggle to feed ourselves in the future?

Yes.

I had a vivid dream a couple of days back.

I dreamt I was trying to feed 9 strangers on two cans of soup and I just couldn't stretch it.

I feel it was prophetic.  

Stock up on some Vitamin C tablets instead of your plonk juice.

I'm good for staples.... for now...

...that won't last forever...

The starved and lockdown'd Wuhan residents came out in recent weeks panic buying anything not nailed down in defiance and vote of no confidence for the CCP...

...if the CCP has no limitations in their rulings, how do you think we in the West will fare with lukewarm Democracy?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Don't panic yet... we still have plenty of food...

we over produce... Those crying farmers in Vic are full of shit... WA can feed the whole country. I saw them say on the ABC news 60% of the food for Oz comes from there... BULLSHITTO it does...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Sausages, mashed potatos, beans, or cabbage or silverbeet is all you need to be very very healthy.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Due to our corrupt dairy supply management system, the federal government is paying dairy farmers for milk production where there is no demand and then dumping it.  :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Due to our corrupt dairy supply management system, the federal government is paying dairy farmers for milk production where there is no demand and then dumping it.  :crazy:

So, that is our money the federal government is dumping.

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"Sausages, mashed potatos, beans, or cabbage or silverbeet is all you need to be very very healthy.

Stfu... seriously....
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "caskur"Sausages, mashed potatos, beans, or cabbage or silverbeet is all you need to be very very healthy.

Stfu... seriously....

That's what they ate in the war years nuffy... And, omg... they survived. :shock:

It's funny watching you panic and hoarding pasta and jars of tomato sauce....lol

Just make sure you don't eat our wildlife. mmmk?
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Stfu... seriously....

That's what they ate in the war years nuffy... And, omg... they survived. :shock:

It's funny watching you panic and hoarding pasta and jars of tomato sauce....lol

Panic and hoarding?  :MG_216:

You're an idiot, Caskur...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Stfu... seriously....

You've admitted to hoarding then bragging you're supplying goods to people and you said you're planning to move further away from civilization... if that's not acting like a scaredy-cat  Neanderthal then I don't know what is...
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Stfu... seriously....

You've admitted to hoarding then bragging you're supplying goods to people and you said you're planning to move further away from civilization... if that's not acting like a scaredy-cat  Neanderthal then I don't know what is...

You mean bulk buying to save money? I've always done that... and wanting to be immersed in as much nature as possible?

I call that healthy....

You and your retarded theories are not....
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Oh ok... you bought in bulk to save money  :oeudC: ... that's not when you implied you wrote "got in early," when you first heard a pandemic was going to be

called and you started your hoarding problem then. :001_rolleyes:
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"Oh ok... you bought in bulk to save money  :oeudC: ... that's not when you implied you wrote "got in early," when you first heard a pandemic was going to be

called and you started your hoarding problem then. :001_rolleyes:

If I said I was already good for shelf items, it is because I always try to bulk buy...

...you and your crazy theories need to stfu, swamp ogre...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

You should stop drinking...

go talk to ferret.... You like nut huggers... I'm not one of them.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

If I have to deal with your ignorance a minute further, I may even start drinking....
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"If I have to deal with your ignorance a minute further, I may even start drinking....

Good... swallow the whole can and do the world a favour...

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
- Andy Warhol