Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370235 time=1594140449
Why is the Real Woman so controversial? I

I'll give you the short story...  The Real Woman is female, left leaning, and thus was considered the 'top candidate' to Administer not only this forum, but for another forum also...

The Real Woman quickly ensured that she'd make all her forums correct for the left-wing liberals, up to and including fucking with the actual database...  Which she did.  Twice, and maybe more...

Anonymous

I SHALL FIGHT REAL WOMAN. I WILL FIGHT HER WITH FISTS AND CHIX.

Anonymous

Basically the Real Woman was a 'Meggs Light'...

I won't get into the nitty gritty of that, but I love all posters, believe it or not...

Anonymous

All posters matter. Even lumpy gurly transsexuals from New Joisey.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370303 time=1594200101

Won't disagree!

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=370304 time=1594200309
Quote from: Guest post_id=370303 time=1594200101

Won't disagree!

">

Hahahah.

"No Mel, I will NOT get in your ring."

Or Axl's either. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=370308 time=1594201402You have no choice...

Sure I have a choice. Nobody here is that attractive that I'd want to get in any of their orifices.

Maybe yall should take to wearing paper bags on your heads, that might advance matters somewhat. I mean if you're looking for that kind oof action and all.

Renee

Quote from: Guest post_id=370314 time=1594203039

Sure I have a choice. Nobody here is that attractive that I'd want to get in any of their orifices.

Maybe yall should take to wearing paper bags on your heads, that might advance matters somewhat. I mean if you're looking for that kind oof action and all.

I don't think Mel needs to wear a paper bag...Let's face it, the only thing you will be looking at is the back of his head.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=370347 time=1594219805 user_id=156

I don't think Mel needs to wear a paper bag...Let's face it, the only thing you will be looking at is the back of his head.

I dunno, I probably couldn't tell the difference between his paper bag and yours. But do feel free to organise your own lineup if you think it's important.

Probably wouldn't hurt for you to scrub yourself out with some Clorox and a wire brush if you wanted to improve your chances either, especially since you apparently get more action than he does. I'm not going to pretend that you being a complete and utter root rat rules you out of the equation, but if you're expecting someone of my stature and breeding to throw you up against the wall and sodomize you into a pig squealing frenzy, you should at least disinfect yourself first.

Renee

Quote from: Guest post_id=370358 time=1594221559

I dunno, I probably couldn't tell the difference between his paper bag and yours. But do feel free to organise your own lineup if you think it's important.

Probably wouldn't hurt for you to scrub yourself out with some Clorox and a wire brush if you wanted to improve your chances either, especially since you apparently get more action than he does. I'm not going to pretend that you being a complete and utter root rat rules you out of the equation, but if you're expecting someone of my stature and breeding to throw you up against the wall and sodomize you into a pig squealing frenzy, you should at least disinfect yourself first.

ac_umm That's all very well and good, but to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't expect someone of your "breeding" to be interested in me; not when I'm sure a local livestock pavillion or hog farm is closer or more convenient.

Normally in previous times, I would expand upon my above statement but nowadays it would take someone that I have at least a modicum of respect for to persuade me that there would be some value in doing so.

But thank you for playing anyway.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=370384 time=1594227861 user_id=156

ac_umm That's all very well and good, but to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't expect someone of your "breeding" to be interested in me; not when I'm sure a local livestock pavillion or hog farm is closer or more convenient.

You're right; I'm not. How does it feel to know that you are less of a prize than the average barnyard animal? ac_toofunny

Jeez, you walked right into that one! ac_biggrin

Renee

Quote from: Guest post_id=370387 time=1594228124
Quote from: Renee post_id=370384 time=1594227861 user_id=156

You're right; I'm not. How does it feel to know that you are less of a prize than the average barnyard animal? ac_toofunny

Jeez, you walked right into that one! ac_biggrin

Really, did I walk into something?

How does it feel that you are open to the possibility of having a barnyard tryst?

Hey wait, maybe I did walk into something...Let me check the bottom of my shoes...Oh yeah, there you are.

Anonymous

Renee is great and all, but I am a bigger fan of the Real Woman.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=370403 time=1594235958
Renee is great and all, but I am a bigger fan of the Real Woman.

It would require a huge fan....
Blahhhhhh...