The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Changing Politics & Economics of Western Countries vs The Pariah

Started by cc, May 02, 2020, 11:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Sex for Influence & Info

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/swalwell-suspected-chinese-spy-relationship">Congressman Swalwell refuses to explain relationship with suspected Chinese spy accused of affairs with mayors

Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., is keeping quiet about his past relationship with a woman suspected of acting as a Chinese spy.

Axios reported that a Chinese national named Fang Fang or Christine Fang targeted up-and-coming local politicians, including Swalwell. Fang reportedly helped fundraise for Swalwell's 2014 campaign and helped place at least one intern in his office.

In fact, a former intelligence official told Fox News the Chinese for years have sent spies to "sleep with lesser-known members of Congress and staffers."

Fang's relationships with at least two Midwestern mayors turned sexual, according to Axios, with at least two incidents being caught by FBI surveillance. When asked about the nature of Swalwell's relationship with Fang, the Democratic congressman's office declined to comment.

According to Axios, federal investigators gave Swalwell a defensive briefing in 2015 during which they alerted him to their concerns over Fang. An intelligence official told the news outlet that Swalwell cut ties with her soon after.

The congressman's office told Axios that  Swalwell "long ago, provided information about this person — whom he met more than eight years ago, and whom he hasn't seen in nearly six years — to the FBI." Beyond that, however, his office would not discuss the story, citing concerns related to classified information.

Pelosi stands by Swalwell as congressman on "Intel Commision"  is under fire for ties to Chinese spy  ..{ I'm shocked, Shocked I say" :sad: }

FBI STEPPED IN AFTER SUSPECTED CHINESE SPY GOT CLOSE TO SWALWELL, OTHER POLITICIANS, REPORT FINDS
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quotea former intelligence official told Fox News the Chinese for years have sent spies to "sleep with lesser-known members of Congress and staffers."

Nothing new about that. The USSR did the same.

Anonymous

Bought by Beijing': Pompeo Warns of China's Threats to US Colleges

American colleges are becoming "hooked on Chinese Communist Party cash," while Beijing works to siphon cutting-edge U.S. research to China, U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warned on Dec. 9.

"So many of our colleges are bought by Beijing," Pompeo said during a speech at the Georgia Institute of Technology, outlining Beijing's aggressive efforts targeting U.S. research institutions. He added that the Chinese regime's influence on American academics and students jeopardizes academic freedom, as it seeks to suppress critical voices on campus.

The state secretary cited a recent investigation by the Department of Education, which found that universities received almost $1.5 billion in contracts and gifts from China from 2014 to 2020.

"We cannot allow this tyrannical regime to steal our stuff to build their military might, brainwash our people, or buy off our institutions to help them cover up these activities," Pompeo said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/bought-by-beijing-pompeo-warns-of-chinas-threats-to-american-colleges_3611289.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-09-5">https://www.theepochtimes.com/bought-by ... 20-12-09-5">https://www.theepochtimes.com/bought-by-beijing-pompeo-warns-of-chinas-threats-to-american-colleges_3611289.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-12-09-5

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=393632 time=1607555434 user_id=1689
Quotea former intelligence official told Fox News the Chinese for years have sent spies to "sleep with lesser-known members of Congress and staffers."

Point is that he is on the Intel Committee

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=393663 time=1607573288 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=393632 time=1607555434 user_id=1689

Point is that he is on the Intel Committee

She must've been very beautiful.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=393674 time=1607579512 user_id=136
Russia still does it.

That doesn't surprise me.

Anonymous

Russia still does it.

Did you get that information from the last James Bond movie. :laugh3:

Odinson

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=393678 time=1607582624 user_id=114
Russia still does it.

Anna Chapman.

Maria Butina was a spy but I dont if she slept with the american targets.

Its a good trick wouldnt you say.

To send an attractive female agent to your house, seduce you etc.

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=393679 time=1607584164 user_id=136
Russia still does it.

Anna Chapman.

ac_biggrin

I know China regularly uses beautiful Chinese ladies like that on lawmakers and the rich and powerful in the West.

cc

If you saw the series https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cb/The_Americans_transparent_logo.png/250px-The_Americans_transparent_logo.png"> you would get a fairly realistic look at how it works ... in fact, the real life FBI crackdown just after contained 10 people &  families living and looking like every other family, very similar to the series

The only poor part of the series for me was the dumb unknowing FBI family friend was not believable ... the Russian couple was exceedingly well done and she at times was the femme fatale when needed  .. whatever it took .. I have never seen acting as good as the female of the couple

The show was prolly the best acting (and character development) on TV in decades

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=393689 time=1607619036 user_id=88
If you saw the series https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cb/The_Americans_transparent_logo.png/250px-The_Americans_transparent_logo.png"> you would get a fairly realistic look at how it works ... in fact, the real life FBI crackdown just after contained 10 people &  families living and looking like every other family, very similar to the series

The only poor part of the series for me was the dumb unknowing FBI family friend was not believable ... the Russian couple was exceedingly well done and she at times was the femme fatale when needed  .. whatever it took .. I have never seen acting as good as the female of the couple

The show was prolly the best acting (and character development) on TV in decades

I never saw it, but I might in the future.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393684 time=1607608657 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=393679 time=1607584164 user_id=136
Russia still does it.

Anna Chapman.

ac_biggrin

I know China regularly uses beautiful Chinese ladies like that on lawmakers and the rich and powerful in the West.

The oldest trick in the book.

These men spill the beans to their lover.

They probably leave her alone in the house while they go to work at Area 51 or the Large Hadron Collider hidden beneath the breeding stud farm.

They think they brought in some random female from the night-club.  ac_biggrin

Its hilarious.  :laugh3:

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=393709 time=1607631834 user_id=3254
They exploit male weaknesses.

It's not hard

errrr ... uhh .. ... maybe I should say "not difficult"

:sneaky2: