The best topic

Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Stupidity: Edmonton Police Allowing Hijabs For Cops

Started by Anonymous, November 22, 2013, 12:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Most if not all studies on Trilogy content type  are within a % of these numbers

Question:

Why would "religious" books be spending so much time talking about how to kill and subjugate infidel instead of good things for its own people to follow in their daily lives

Answer:

Because they are mainly NOT religious books.

Because they are mainly War Instruction Manuals for a supremacist ideology

Like I said, the Sira, most followed of all by the devout is a looloo - I meant it when I said that Mein Kampf, vile and hateful as it is,  is an easier read than the Sira. Much of the kranny is almost as ugly also

Ms. cc li tarte, you obviously are very knowledgeable about Islam..

I admire that you are able to support your arguments..

I will try to be more open-minded about this subject.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Bottom line is that Romero won't even admit the Quran/Hadith are hate literature. Fine, he thinks some Muslims are good people. However, a good person cannot be a fundy. Good people do not hate women and advocate murder.

Wait, What?

you think ALL Muslims are bad people?  :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Bottom line is that Romero won't even admit the Quran/Hadith are hate literature. Fine, he thinks some Muslims are good people. However, a good person cannot be a fundy. Good people do not hate women and advocate murder.

Wait, What?

I have nominally Muslim friends. I have made it clear that though Islam is hate literature plain and simple. You cannot be a good person and take the Quran/Hadit/Sira literally. A fundamentalist view of Islam means you support, violence and subjugation of women. I think you would agree that is hate and we MUST recognize it as such. In that regard, I am sure you hate Islam too.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Here is another woman's head cover that represents her ideology.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02661/KKK-veil_2661637c.jpg">

Clown hat and veil; is it going to be a circus wedding?  :o
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Here is another woman's head cover that represents her ideology.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02661/KKK-veil_2661637c.jpg">

Clown hat and veil; is it going to be a circus wedding?  :o

Isn't it a beautiful bridal gown. :roll:

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Wait, What?

I have nominally Muslim friends. I have made it clear that though Islam is hate literature plain and simple. You cannot be a good person and take the Quran/Hadit/Sira literally. A fundamentalist view of Islam means you support, violence and subjugation of women. I think you would agree that is hate and we MUST recognize it as such. In that regard, I am sure you hate Islam too.

Nope, I don't hate Islam for the simple fact I have not done my research on this subject. Honestly ( and no offence CC or Shen) Reading all the cut and paste stuff on this subject is so tiring, I honestly don't give a shit, I have my own problems here at home so I try not to burden myself with things like this. Plus you know im just to damn cute to hate anyone. err other then that bitch over on the Darkside.  :lol: I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

Anonymous

Nope, I don't hate Islam for the simple fact I have not done my research on this subject. Honestly ( and no offence CC or Shen) Reading all the cut and paste stuff on this subject is so tiring, I honestly don't give a shit, I have my own problems here at home so I try not to burden myself with things like this. Plus you know im just to damn cute to hate anyone. err other then that bitch over on the Darkside.  :lol: I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

Fair enough Keeps. I used to feel that way until I starting reading some of the things about the ideolology known as Islam. CC is indeed correct, it makes Mein Kampf look mainstream. Anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-everything not Islam and encourages murder. It is truly scary, but I don't hold it against anyone for not learning more about it. Sometimes I wish I knew less about the sickening hate literature called Islam.

keeper

I think you and my Sister would get along wonderfully, I remember when she was still alive living in Millwood's beside a Muslim Family of 12 or 14 people she was telling me when 9-11 happened you could hear them celebrate , yelling and screaming. My sister almost lost it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I think you and my Sister would get along wonderfully, I remember when she was still alive living in Millwood's beside a Muslim Family of 12 or 14 people she was telling me when 9-11 happened you could hear them celebrate , yelling and screaming. My sister almost lost it.

I spent most of my teen years in Millwoods Keeps. Just so you know though, many people in China and non-Muslim lands were also uncorking champagne bottles after 9-11.

cc

People resent superiority (often to the extent of hate), so not surprising.

As for islamics, it was hailed as a victory for islam ... as is every single islamo-killing. They seem to think that individual battles are the war  ... unaware that their failing war is of the real importance in the overall picture

The current yahoo  has diminished the US in every way  to the extent that there is far less resentment among non islamics ... except within islam it remains as ALL non islamics are the enemy wherever they reside
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"People resent superiority (often to the extent of hate), so not surprising.

As for islamics, it was hailed as a victory for islam ... as is every single islamo-killing

The current yahoo  has diminished the US in every way  to the extent that there is far less resentment ... except within islam as ALL non islamics are the enemy wherever they reside

You raise a good point here CC. In non-Muslim lands like China, it was resentment against the number one. There is far less of that around the world today as the US economy limps along like a drunk walking on a frozen pond thanks to Obongo's inept economic leadership. However, among Islamists it is a very different story. The infidels must die.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"I spent most of my teen years in Millwoods Keeps. Just so you know though, many people in China and non-Muslim lands were also uncorking champagne bottles after 9-11.
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"People resent superiority (often to the extent of hate), so not surprising.

As for islamics, it was hailed as a victory for islam ... as is every single islamo-killing. They seem to think that individual battles are the war ... unaware that their failing war is of the real importance in the overall picture

The current yahoo has diminished the US in every way to the extent that there is far less resentment among non islamics ... except within islam it remains as ALL non islamics are the enemy wherever they reside

You raise a good point here CC.

In non-Muslim lands like China, it was resentment against the number one. There is far less of that around the world today as the US economy limps along like a drunk walking on a frozen pond thanks to Obongo's inept economic leadership.

However, among Islamists it is a very different story. The infidels must die.

Eggs Actly

Odinson

cc

Ayyyy? ........... What you say boy?

This post was made by Odiouson who is currently on your ignore list

keeper

This post was made by Odinson who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

speak up pecker head