The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Covid and lock downs in a nutshell

Started by Frood, September 06, 2020, 11:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=419322 time=1629988787 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=419320 time=1629977416 user_id=114
Employees at Delta Air Lines will have to pay a $200 per month surcharge for their company-sponsored health care plan if they aren't vaccinated against COVID-19, according to the company's top executive.

Yes, I read that.

The risk of high hospital costs is legitimately higher for the non vaxxed & / or not previously infected. It's just normal business for  the insurance company to charge more for deliberate higher risk ... & especially for unnecessarily / "client controlled" higher risk of costs

Why should the vaxxed subsidize / pay for their extra costs?.... Let the antivaxxers literally put their money where their mouth is

We're still in this because of these stupid anti-vaxxers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=419381 time=1630026488 user_id=2015
Employees at Delta Air Lines will have to pay a $200 per month surcharge for their company-sponsored health care plan if they aren't vaccinated against COVID-19, according to the company's top executive.

Yes, I read that.

The risk of high hospital costs is legitimately higher for the non vaxxed & / or not previously infected. It's just normal business for  the insurance company to charge more for deliberate higher risk ... & especially for unnecessarily / "client controlled" higher risk of costs

Why should the vaxxed subsidize / pay for their extra costs?.... Let the antivaxxers literally put their money where their mouth is

About twenty per cent of new infections in Alberta are those who are fully vaccinated.....that number will rise too.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=419381 time=1630026488 user_id=2015

Yes, I read that.

In main, we are in this because of these stupid anti-vaxxers. Without them we'd have the "more" normal life the unvaxxed claim to desire, far less spread = far less cases among the vaxxed, far less hospital's being taken over by unvaxxed etc.

There would still be some cases but prolly quite few and a more normal life for all
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Toronto's goal is ninety percent fully vaccinated. That is lofty.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=419704 time=1630431159 user_id=114

If Ontario implements vaccine passports, it's possible.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419748 time=1630546090 user_id=3254
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=419704 time=1630431159 user_id=114

If Ontario implements vaccine passports, it's possible.

Every province should have passports. To hell with anti vaxxers forcing lockdowns on responsible people.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=419750 time=1630550323 user_id=2015
Every province should have passports. To hell with anti vaxxers forcing lockdowns on responsible people.

In most ways, I'm a peoples personal rights kinda person.

However ICUs are almost  90 % unvaxxed .. and that's all from 1/4 of the population

So that makes it 36 to  1  .. . 1 keeping  36 pinned down, hospitals full, business  idle, people out of work  etc. etc.

Fk that one I say .. . string him up by his ..... or, inject him there  :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=419758 time=1630557033 user_id=88

However ICUs are almost  90 % unvaxxed .. and that's all from 1/4 of the population

So that makes it 36 to  1  .. . 1 keeping  36 pinned down, hospitals full, business  idle, people out of work  etc. etc.

Fk that one I say .. . string him up by his ..... or, inject him there  :sneaky2:

I believe Alberta will have to implement vaccine passports.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=419758 time=1630557033 user_id=88

COVID passports have to be temporary measures.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=419339 time=1630004953 user_id=3254

Yes, I read that.

That opens a can of worms..

Should smokers and the morbidly obese pay more for health insurance......how about senior citizens and people with pre existing conditions.

I would have done better leaving out the money side of it. My main argument  is that the unvaxxed are not only affecting their own, they are keeping regulations  going for everyone and to a large degree are sickening others .. at least many more that they would if vaxxed.

The vaxxed have rights too .. .and being protected from the unvaxxed is one of them

I wanted to call our resident "linkless" anti vaxxer on something he said elsewhere and I couldn't find the post.

Ontario now publishes daily reports. Unvaxxed make up ~90% of ICU patients which when considered for their % of the population (1/4) means 1/4 of population makes up 90 % of ICU and also means that unxaxxed are 36 X more likely to end up in and fill ICUs

I know it likes to throw out made up numbers without supporting them, so I'm just I'm being helpful to a fault

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data">https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data

Clearly they are not only the main cause of spread by a wide margin, they are the ones over-filling hospitals and ICUs as well as fking everything all up for all of us - Without them we would not have the case numbers & full hospitals to require heavy regulations, passports etc etc etc

Anonymous

What percentage of the population needs to be vaxxed before we return to normal?

cc

I cannot answer that .. best I can say is more is better

Actually, despite all the manufactured "herd" fantasy crapola, so long as any are unvaxxed we will have it with us

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=419883 time=1630869845 user_id=1689
What percentage of the population needs to be vaxxed before we return to normal?

It keeps getting higher.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=419883 time=1630869845 user_id=1689

If we had 95 percent of the population vaccinated , we would still have cases.

Anonymous

Aussie Who Is Vaccinated And Tested Negative 9 times Uploads Video From COVID Concentration Camp, People Locked Into Rooms For Over 300 Hours, Guards Threaten To Gas Them

An Australian man uploaded a video from his COVID 'hotel' room with the sounds of a prisoner screaming to be let out after hundreds of hours being cooped up inside a small room.

The man, who seems to be having a mental breakdown, is demanding to be let out only to be told to get back inside or face being gassed.

https://vidmax.com/video/207091-aussie-who-is-vaccinated-and-tested-negative-9-times-uploads-video-from-covid-concentration-camp-people-locked-into-rooms-for-over-300-hours-guards-threaten-to-gas-them">https://vidmax.com/video/207091-aussie- ... o-gas-them">https://vidmax.com/video/207091-aussie-who-is-vaccinated-and-tested-negative-9-times-uploads-video-from-covid-concentration-camp-people-locked-into-rooms-for-over-300-hours-guards-threaten-to-gas-them