Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I looked....

Started by Frood, October 11, 2020, 09:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I feel silly for even asking you if it was true Dove.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387017 time=1602791034 user_id=3254

Dont feel silly. Seriously.

It just ticks me off that this caused others to be very worried and concerned for my family.

Homeboy is a certifiable whackjob. That's just the bottom line.

I've posted that I'm moving on SG like all last week

....so if you are ever wondering what the truth is, just pop over or feel free to ask 🙌

He is apparently foaming at the mouth over there ranting about me and taking it to levels that are making people uncomfortable. Its gross.

Point and laugh or ignore it lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=387013 time=1602788828 user_id=3214
Quote from: Murdock post_id=387009 time=1602787652 user_id=3229
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=386991 time=1602776958 user_id=3214
Quote from: Murdock post_id=386989 time=1602775908 user_id=3229
Quote from: Dove post_id=386591 time=1602602555 user_id=3266

Ahahahaha!!!  

Would you say....there is a PLETHORA of tiny dicks at the Poofturd butthurt backwash board?

weak dick game central

Bet you a paycheck Oak has the biggest dick there

I can't wait until she has an issue with the way he runs his forum.  

Karma is a bitch best served by a miserable oBEAST bipolar cunt.

:roll:

I hear we may not be far off from that event

I wonder if Teeny~Weenie is enjoying being inundated with her expert forum ownership advice devoid of any experience with such and absurd demands.

When he starts to question his sanity dealing with her (which is typical when your dealing with someone suffering from this level of psychosis), I hope he kills her.  I'm actually surprised no other man has yet.  That bitch needs to be punched in the face on the real.

Personally, I'd choke her until her eyeballs exploded out the eye sockets.

Anonymous

Quote from: Murdock post_id=386548 time=1602567681 user_id=3229

I'm here to collect his past dues...

Tell that piece of bologna left behind the couch for 87 days so processed that it still looks remotely consumable on skidrow Teeny-Weenie that after careful assessment of his background and asset checks... that I can't reach him because his illegal drug running mule of a 3rd world prosto~TOT tried to stab me with a foreign object she found in his assFRO as he slipped down the sewage pipe during the most horrific outbreak of Brazilian pube infested eyebrow wax flesh eating bacteria our country has ever see.  Since we can't siphon $0.45 of gas from his years of sexually slavery earned mileage working prison commissary, we are dumping his recently bounced out of a 15th story building by twice removed second cousin claiming 3rd degree aggravated from his notoriously tobacco traded to prevent sexual enslavement accomplice who is about to sell out to the cartel for a box of hot tamles (RIP Fupa), packets of mayo and some used dryer sheets and belly button lint.

Fuck you POofer and the epileptic, schizophrenic set of bipolar tits your daddy's mediocre sperm rode in on.  

You son of a motherless Goat!  I curse your tiny dic nic handle!!!!

Ahahahaha!!!  

Would you say....there is a PLETHORA of tiny dicks at the Poofturd butthurt backwash board?

weak dick game central

I wanted Oak to be happy posting here..

But, she made unreasonable demands about what she wanted to happen to long time posters that neither Cronus nor myself would consider acting upon..

Oak left here on her own and I doubt she'll ever return.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=387019 time=1602791284 user_id=3266

It just ticks me off that this caused others to be very worried and concerned for my family.

....so if you are ever wondering what the truth is, just pop over or feel free to ask 🙌

He is apparently foaming at the mouth over there ranting about me and taking it to levels that are making people uncomfortable. Its gross.

I've been around flamers long enough now to know not to believe what I read.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=387016 time=1602790878 user_id=3266
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=386865 time=1602709885 user_id=3222
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=386807 time=1602692703 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Casual Observer" post_id=386767 time=1602644091
Martinis forum has created on account of the members there are sick of the petty bullshit and a little group of morons who don't know how to play the game.

The same way PO was created because of the bullshit going on at Turd Fail.

Congrats, you idiots have evolved into the Cum GarglersV.2

BOOM

I don't understand this post, but I wish KM luck with his new forum.

ac_smile

They mad some of us retired from their game.

Case in point, the eviction thing.

Some of us have honor.

Dude a handful of people have contacted me to see if I'm okay. 🤦‍♀️

Unless it comes directly from me or Big, or Murd even....its probably NOT true.

No one in my state even CAN be evicted right now. There is a pandemic eviction protection thing here. So even IF I was being evicted, or late on rent or whatever the fuck these stalky psycho drama whores are claiming.....I would still NOT be in danger of being put out.

If these cyber herpes called P Turd and Cascur found anything on me evictiony....its from last year when I DID get an eviction notice.

When my husband and I were separated, neither of us paid the last month of rent for lease on the townhouse we were renting. Because we were fighting about who should pay it.

I took my paycheck and rented another place. Got denied because of an outstanding rent payment. So my husband paid it and then we made up and rented this place.  And now the lease is up here, we are moving. I'm not getting evicted lol.

I see what that whackjob is over there saying about how he found me on some "government website" and how I'm "getting what I deserve".

Let me point something out. Did I not JUST warn people to NOT go to a board he runs? Because let me tell you.....this guy does NOT understand trolling/flaming and real life stalking. Let's pretend i am on some government website all being evicted and on probation or whatever he is claiming.  WHY is he looking me up like that? Why?

I'll tell you why. Because he is an obsessive psycho on a vengeance mission because he was discarded.  A year later, he is holed up in a "safe place" blubbering about how he found me on websites and I'm getting my "karma".

I really give no fucks about anything this whackjob claims. If he comes close to my life, my husband and I will take legal action.  But if anyone believes this guy, that's on them. People should know better.

If you wanna put your real life info at risk....join his board. He will pull nasty psychotic shit like this with anyone that pisses him off.  Cascur pulls the same shit. They are like pigs who stick their piggy snouts where they do not belong and are not wanted to get their fix of childish and insane dramas. They are lonely and miserable people who force themselves into the lives of people uninvited.

Likely, they either read about my move via SG or found the old eviction notice from last year. Either way....we are NOT being evicted. And my family is GOOD, safe and absolutely not in danger of homelessness. 🤦‍♀️  take this as proof these psychos do not respect real life privacy and do not understand the internet and the boundaries.

Disgusting. Truly. This is exactly the shit these people used to do at BH. They see forcing themselves into peoples lives and business as "icon" flaming shit and they thinks it bad ass. 🙄

Sounds like Stalker Heaven and just the place for Edward.

Anonymous

What did he say?

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387022 time=1602791520 user_id=3254

Ahahahaha!!!  

weak dick game central

But, she made unreasonable demands about what she wanted to happen to long time posters that neither Cronus nor myself would consider acting upon..

The problem is that Oak will never be happy anywhere.  She is literally the most demanding, unreasonable, psychotic person I've ever had to deal with online.

I had to block her from my cell.  That's how out of control her manic episodes are.

Biggie Smiles

Ahahahaha!!!  

weak dick game central

Oak won't be happy posting anywhere.  She's misreable inside so it's only a matter of time before she lashes out no matter what the environment is like

Dove

Quote from: Murdock post_id=387027 time=1602791941 user_id=3229

What did he say?

That I'm getting evicted lol.

And I think I'm also on probation and have fines or some shit. 🤷‍♀️

Essentially a bunch of bullshit that even if it were true.....is no ones fucking business to know about unless I tell it myself.  Just stalky weird PI shit.

What anyone should be asking isnt if Doveys family is okay.....but rather, why is a 48 year old lump of histrionic petty excrement talking about looking up a married woman with kids who hasnt wanted fuck all to do with him on a personal level in over a year?  Because that's the question.

And I'm sure sane people know the answer lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Murdock post_id=387029 time=1602792023 user_id=3229

weak dick game central

The problem is that Oak will never be happy anywhere.  She is literally the most demanding, unreasonable, psychotic person I've ever had to deal with online.

I had to block her from my cell.  That's how out of control her manic episodes are.

That's most unfortunate..

She is very demanding, and her demands were unreasonable.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=387031 time=1602792149 user_id=3266

What did he say?

Essentially a bunch of bullshit that even if it were true.....is no ones fucking business to know about unless I tell it myself.  Just stalky weird PI shit.

What anyone should be asking isnt if Doveys family is okay.....but rather, why is a 48 year old lump of histrionic petty excrement talking about looking up a married woman with kids who hasnt wanted fuck all to do with him on a personal level in over a year?  Because that's the question.

Well, here is the kicker...

There is a proclamation in place and eviction is next to impossible except for extenuating circumstances.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=387023 time=1602791579 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=387019 time=1602791284 user_id=3266

I've been around flamers long enough now to know not to believe what I read.

People lie and manipulate on these forums daily.  

I don't lie... mostly because of my career, but also because the truth is so much worse lol

Anonymous

Making things up about other posters seems to be part of flaming..

It's a good idea to take all allegations about posters with a pinch of salt.

Dove

Quote from: Murdock post_id=387034 time=1602792985 user_id=3229
Quote from: Dove post_id=387031 time=1602792149 user_id=3266

What did he say?

Well, here is the kicker...

There is a proclamation in place and eviction is next to impossible except for extenuating circumstances.

I pointed to the fact that exactly a year ago, I posted about signing the lease for the place I'm in right now. That I'm moving out of. Because I'm not resigning the lease. 🤷‍♀️

BUT the bigger kicker is.....its really NO ONES gotdamn business unless I myself bring it online.

Ever since I met this jack ass, he has been dragging his convoluted shit show with me on the boards.

Here we are, over a year later and this lump of cellulose is like "Heer deeeerr....I looked up Dovey on a gummint webz sites! Vengeance is mine!!!"

Homeboy needs thorazine and I guess we are on restraining order stand by.