The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Blurt makes my skin crawl.

Started by Anonymous, December 27, 2020, 02:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=395997 time=1609369641 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=395876 time=1609299258 user_id=56
Quote from: Thiel post_id=395873 time=1609298525 user_id=1688
Quote from: Herman post_id=395818 time=1609271656 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=395813 time=1609270115 user_id=1676

You write evs off so easily...

I haven't had your experience with her.

Her and Fash are coming from it by different angles, but they're more or less aligned in common goals.

You would change your tune pretty quick if you were a small business owner and in an online review he accused you of being a child molester like he did to old Gordy. If he did something like that to evs, he is instantly gone. She loses no sleep over what happens to her posters because of what that schizo chug does. Evs is a cunt.

Oh my God. This Edward person did that?

He absolutely did do that. I saw it with my own eyes. He contacted another poster's employer and badmouthed him. He made accusations of child molestation against a writer of books for adolescents on her online book club for kids. He has pics of me saved on his computer. Hell, the schizo has a file on all us. A more disturbed waste of skin could not be found on all these forums.

He has pics of every single forum member who was ever dumb enough to either post a pic of themselves or use one for their avatar. No doubt he has a bunch of my old pics too as I was a bit naive back in the day. I know he collects screen shots of the posts of the people he hates as well. Edweird is a slimy little worm. The worst of the worst and Herman is right...Evs cares nothing about what little Eddie does to the members or former members of her forum.

Van used to be a thriving community full of fun and interesting members. So many have left and want nothing to do with the place and many will cite Eddie and Evs as a couple of the reasons why. Anyone who denies this obviously hasn't been paying close enough attention to the history of that place or they're just willfully blind to it.

Collecting pics? ...

....hmm....yeah, total worm. Who does that...

:43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=396012 time=1609378655 user_id=1676
Quote from: Renee post_id=395997 time=1609369641 user_id=156
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=395876 time=1609299258 user_id=56
Quote from: Thiel post_id=395873 time=1609298525 user_id=1688
Quote from: Herman post_id=395818 time=1609271656 user_id=1689

You would change your tune pretty quick if you were a small business owner and in an online review he accused you of being a child molester like he did to old Gordy. If he did something like that to evs, he is instantly gone. She loses no sleep over what happens to her posters because of what that schizo chug does. Evs is a cunt.

Oh my God. This Edward person did that?

He absolutely did do that. I saw it with my own eyes. He contacted another poster's employer and badmouthed him. He made accusations of child molestation against a writer of books for adolescents on her online book club for kids. He has pics of me saved on his computer. Hell, the schizo has a file on all us. A more disturbed waste of skin could not be found on all these forums.

He has pics of every single forum member who was ever dumb enough to either post a pic of themselves or use one for their avatar. No doubt he has a bunch of my old pics too as I was a bit naive back in the day. I know he collects screen shots of the posts of the people he hates as well. Edweird is a slimy little worm. The worst of the worst and Herman is right...Evs cares nothing about what little Eddie does to the members or former members of her forum.

Van used to be a thriving community full of fun and interesting members. So many have left and want nothing to do with the place and many will cite Eddie and Evs as a couple of the reasons why. Anyone who denies this obviously hasn't been paying close enough attention to the history of that place or they're just willfully blind to it.

Collecting pics? ...

....hmm....yeah, total worm. Who does that...

:43(2):

Lmao, I agree too, I prefer to get a better picture of who I'm talking to here at least.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=396014 time=1609379074 user_id=61
 Lmao, I agree too, I prefer to get a better picture of who I'm talking to here at least.

Stop posting pics of urself. Stop revealing little PI ridbits about urself. Most importantly, don't mention anything about your business/employment. There are creepy little PI hustlers lurking at VF who'd love to post it everywhere. There is one particularly deranged individual there who will use your info to stalk you offline.

Just stop doing it Zetsu. Your friends here know what you look like and what you do for a living. The incels don't need to know.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=396021 time=1609379661 user_id=56

Stop posting pics of urself. Stop revealing little PI ridbits about urself. Most importantly, don't mention anything about your business/employment. There are creepy little PI hustlers lurking at VF who'd love to post it everywhere. There is one particularly deranged individual there who will use your info to stalk you offline.

Just stop doing it Zetsu. Your friends here know what you look like and what you do for a living. The incels don't need to know.

Lol that's no problem, my brother has 3 degrees, one in security management, criminal psychology & law enforcement.  And was over qualified to join the Toronto Metro Police, but didn't got in due just some petty reason and some luck that was so crappy even the examiner/employer couldn't give him a reason why he wasn't able to join.  But I tried to meet up with Eddie b/c I heard he claims he has a pigeon harassing the plants on his balcony, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=396026 time=1609380547 user_id=61

Lol that's no problem, my brother has 3 degrees, one in security management, criminal psychology & law enforcement.  And was over qualified to join the Toronto Metro Police, but didn't got in due just some petty reason and some luck that was so crappy even the examiner/employer couldn't give him a reason why he wasn't able to join.  But I tried to meet up with Eddie b/c I heard he claims he has a pigeon harassing the plants on his balcony, lol.

It's all a joke until he uses the information you volunteer against you and your livelihood. He does it to everybody else, of course he'll do it to you.

Berry Sweet

This is my car

https://img.hmn.com/900x675/stories/2017/09/fourlinks_LoveMachine.jpg">

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=396028 time=1609380818 user_id=56

It's all a joke until he uses the information you volunteer against you and your livelihood. He does it to everybody else, of course he'll do it to you.

I know what ya mean Shen, but if that ever happens I'll seriously consider punching the gut out of his fking mouth.  But anyways I heard he lives here in Toronto, and I'll gladly adopt the pigeon that has been harassing or nesting on his flower pots, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=396034 time=1609381457 user_id=61

I know what ya mean Shen, but if that ever happens I'll seriously consider punching the gut out of his fking mouth.  But anyways I heard he lives here in Toronto, and I'll gladly adopt the pigeon that has been harassing or nesting on his flower pots, lol.

I can't believe he's still alive after the things he's done to posters. You'd think he'd at least have lost the ablility to use his hands to type.

BTW, he lives in Vancouver. Of the 3 people(that we know of) who's livelihoods he has put in jeopardy, one 1 lives/lived in Vancouver.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=396037 time=1609381807 user_id=56

I can't believe he's still alive after the things he's done to posters. You'd think he'd at least have lost the ablility to use his hands to type.

BTW, he lives in Vancouver. Of the 3 people(that we know of) who's livelihoods he has put in jeopardy, one 1 lives/lived in Vancouver.

I appreciate the heads up warning Shen, but tbh he'll get nothing out of me since I'm just a nobody but have at least a few multiple options of protecting myself.  If he feels comfortable poking the wasp's nest that is...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=396031 time=1609381165 user_id=164
This is my car

https://img.hmn.com/900x675/stories/2017/09/fourlinks_LoveMachine.jpg">

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=396043 time=1609382438 user_id=61

I appreciate the heads up warning Shen, but tbh he'll get nothing out of me since I'm just a nobody but have at least a few multiple options of protecting myself.  If he feels comfortable poking the wasp's nest that is...

You're an adult and nobody can tell you what you can and can't reveal about yourself..

But, in IMHO,  the best option to protect what you do for a living is to not reveal too much about what you do.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=396048 time=1609382863 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=396043 time=1609382438 user_id=61

You're an adult and nobody can tell you what you can and can't reveal about yourself..

But, in IMHO,  the best oprion to protect what you do for a living is to not reveal too much about what you do.

You're right as usual Fash, like my dad often says to me, do what ever you can to prevent at all cost, even if you have many options of recovering.

Anonymous

I used to post pics of myself. I posted the name of the company that used to employ me. Fuck, once I even revealed my full name in English and Chinese in a post. It's not 2011 anymore. A handful of incels(and 1 paranoid schozo in particular) have taken that fun out of the game.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=396057 time=1609384782 user_id=56
I used to post pics of myself. I posted the name of the company that used to employ me. Fuck, once I even revealed my full name in English and Chinese in a post. It's not 2011 anymore. A handful of incels(and 1 paranoid schozo in particular) have taken that fun out of the game.

I just use your pics as fapping material.

Stalking is disgusting.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=396062 time=1609385815 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=396057 time=1609384782 user_id=56

I just use your pics as fapping material.

Stalking is disgusting.

Fucking with people's livelihoods should be considered a capital offense across all forums and all forms of online activity. We come here to debate, have a few laughs, share pop culture faves and share helpful ideas. Nobody deserves to have their employment impacted negatively because of what they post. Anybody that does that should be immediately and permanently turfed from all online activity.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview