Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

what do u think about cosmetic surgery?

Started by jaysings, January 14, 2014, 02:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Military tactics.. Germans were alot bigger than the romans yet romans defeated them.

I´m talking about weightlifting...

individual doesn't mean a society

Odinson is an alcoholic retard, ignore him Jay.

u stay up so late

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

individual doesn't mean a society

Odinson is an alcoholic retard, ignore him Jay.

u stay up so late

Yep, I was excited after the game and couldn't sleep.

Odinson

I´m a "luonnon lapsi" which means the child of nature.

Doesnt mean that I´m a child or for nature... Means that I´m open.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

:?  feel embarrassed at that inappropriate reply

Please don't feel embarrassed jaysings..

You posted and some people disagreed with what you wrote..

That is what a forum is all about.

I feel embarrassed because u seemed taking my comment as racist's

I don't think you meant to be racist because I don't think you believe that blacks are stronger or whites better looking than Asians.

Odinson

No surgeries! Makes you look like the frankenstein monster...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"No surgeries! Makes you look like the frankenstein monster...

Too much can, but in moderation it should not be a problem..

For some people it can be an addiction.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-vZmxdmOgTf8Nr6sCkpAjgzjfWNHT7yeiMCkFsys3SFLAcnFsXw">

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"No surgeries! Makes you look like the frankenstein monster...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-vZmxdmOgTf8Nr6sCkpAjgzjfWNHT7yeiMCkFsys3SFLAcnFsXw">

Would I surgically alter myself... Certainly not. I´ll die looking like this...

We are all created this way... You of all people should know not to doubt gods work..

Anonymous

We are all created this way... You of all people should know not to doubt gods work..

Nowhere does the Bible condemn undergoing elective self-improvement procedures..

But while it's silent on cosmetic surgery, God's Word has much to say about the condition of our heart and the upkeep of our body, his temple..

Ultimately, your motivation, expectations, and safety must determine what you decide to do..

Bottom line: You need to be sure you're applying the correct medicine for what ails you.

Odinson

Nowhere does the Bible condemn undergoing elective self-improvement procedures..

But while it's silent on cosmetic surgery, God's Word has much to say about the condition of our heart and the upkeep of our body, his temple..

Ultimately, your motivation, expectations, and safety must determine what you decide to do..

Bottom line: You need to be sure you're applying the correct medicine for what ails you.

So the work of the creator of the universe is somehow faulty... Have you had any cosmetic surgeries?

Anonymous

So the work of the creator of the universe is somehow faulty... Have you had any cosmetic surgeries?

There is nothing in the bible about elective surgeries..

I have never had any cosmetic surgery, but I have thought about making my eyes appear bigger and a higher bridge for my nose..

I decided against it though.

Odinson

I have never had any cosmetic surgery, but I have thought about making my eyes appear bigger and a higher bridge for my nose.

Now why would you do that??

Anonymous

I have never had any cosmetic surgery, but I have thought about making my eyes appear bigger and a higher bridge for my nose.

It would not be wise to spend my family's money for personal reasons of vanity.

Odinson

You didnt answer my question.

Anonymous

You asked why I didn`t go through with the surgery and I answered your question.

Odinson

You asked why I didn`t go through with the surgery and I answered your question.

No... I asked why would you alter your appearance...