The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Babylon Bee, People's Cube etc.

Started by cc, April 20, 2021, 10:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=410854 time=1620923783 user_id=88
It's a satire site

However, as the post 1 above the Snow White one reads -
QuoteThe Problem When Comedy Goes From Satire To Predictions - Without Even Meaning to

My own experience is that the headlines in The Bee and its companion real news site, Not the Bee, are indistinguishable.

Sometimes it's hard to tell.

cc

Quote from: Velvet post_id=410856 time=1620923877 user_id=2021
Quote from: cc post_id=410854 time=1620923783 user_id=88
It's a satire site

However, as the post 1 above the Snow White one reads -
QuoteThe Problem When Comedy Goes From Satire To Predictions - Without Even Meaning to

My own experience is that the headlines in The Bee and its companion real news site, Not the Bee, are indistinguishable.

Sometimes it's hard to tell.

That's how crazy society and of course current US Admin gotten  ... not to mention Ottawa which got there first
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

cc

Oops! AP Reporter Forgets To Remove Hamas Headband Before Going Live[/url][/b]

https://media.babylonbee.com/articles/article-8641-2.jpg">

GAZA—In an embarrassing blunder on camera, a Middle East reporter for the Associated Press Forgot to remove his green Hamas headband and ski mask before going live to cover Israel's latest airstrike.

"This is a shocking war crime," said AP's foreign correspondent Mohammed Ahmed Mohammed Mohammed.

"Israel is now blatantly attacking journalists. Behind me is the building that was our Gaza bureau of operations before the evil Jews demolished it. Death to Israel. Allahu Akbar."

The journalist quickly caught himself and realized he was still wearing his terrorist headgear before frantically ducking out of frame.

"Sorry folks, technical difficulties. As I was saying, Israel and its supporters in the United States have a lot to answer for in the deliberate targeting of the free press."

He then tried to cut the feed but pressed the wrong button and blew himself up.

cc

China Lands Alluring Female Mars Rover To Steal Secrets From NASA Rover[/url][/b]

MARS—Chinese state media has confirmed they have successfully landed a beautiful female rover named Zhurong on the surface of Mars. This is causing some to raise security concerns that she may enter into a relationship with NASA's Perseverence rover and steal American secrets.  

"Perseverance is just like any other hot-blooded American rover," said George Tahu of NASA. "He is susceptible to being seduced by China's rover-- which we have to admit is a very lovely and alluring piece of tech. If they enter a relationship, he may divulge top-secret information from his hard drive!"

https://media.babylonbee.com/articles/article-8640-2.jpg">

CCP President Xi has forcefully denied any nefarious intent. "We are very proud to land beautiful lady rover on red planet," he said in a statement. "Glorious People's Republic Of China way more progressive than loser Americans. We land very first female on Mars. China is very feminist and much smarter and more powerful than United States. Poor, sad Americans."

Early reports suggest Perseverance may already be smitten by the Chinese rover, as he keeps following her around and focusing his digital camera on her.

"Focus, Perseverence, focus!" said frustrated NASA technicians as their rover once again dropped his dirt sample to ogle Zhurong.

NASA has been forced to assign people to monitor the rovers 24/7 to make sure they don't sneak off together.

[cc. > Guy Rovers are soooooo easy]

cc

On Racist 'OK' Sign, Deaf Community Remains Suspiciously Silent[/url][/b]

U.S.—According to reports, the deaf community is still using the secret Nazi racism symbol-- the "OK" sign-- in their day-to-day communications. This is causing some journalists to raise concerns that deaf people may be secret Nazis.

https://media.babylonbee.com/articles/article-8615-1.jpg">

"I asked a deaf person to provide a statement about this despicable hand-gesture," said Taylor Lorenz, who self-identifies as a real journalist. "But he didn't say anything. He just remained oddly silent and waved his hands around.

And then he flashed the 'OK' sign at me. This has given me a severe case of PTSD."

Several deep investigations into this secretive community found that deaf people may use cryptic hand gestures to communicate with each other for some reason. Journalists at The New York Times say this could be problematic, as it allows people to have unfettered conversations to possibly express racist thoughts without censorship.

The deaf community eventually wrote a statement saying the "OK" gesture is actually a sign for the word "perfect."

"This sign is obviously meant to denote the 'perfection' of the white race," said Lorenz in response to the statement. "It's time for us to hold the deaf community accountable."

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411116 time=1621109893 user_id=88
Oops! AP Reporter Forgets To Remove Hamas Headband Before Going Live[/url][/b]

https://media.babylonbee.com/articles/article-8641-2.jpg">

GAZA—In an embarrassing blunder on camera, a Middle East reporter for the Associated Press Forgot to remove his green Hamas headband and ski mask before going live to cover Israel's latest airstrike.

"This is a shocking war crime," said AP's foreign correspondent Mohammed Ahmed Mohammed Mohammed.

"Israel is now blatantly attacking journalists. Behind me is the building that was our Gaza bureau of operations before the evil Jews demolished it. Death to Israel. Allahu Akbar."

The journalist quickly caught himself and realized he was still wearing his terrorist headgear before frantically ducking out of frame.

"Sorry folks, technical difficulties. As I was saying, Israel and its supporters in the United States have a lot to answer for in the deliberate targeting of the free press."

He then tried to cut the feed but pressed the wrong button and blew himself up.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Biden called Republican governors who lifted mask mandates were indulging in "Neanderthal thinking."

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=411185 time=1621209841 user_id=2015
Biden called Republican governors who lifted mask mandates were indulging in "Neanderthal thinking."

Right

cc

Biden wear shis mask when he's outside and 30 ft from anyone

cc

[url]

BLM has expressed solidarity with Hamas and Palestine by sending organizers to protest Israel by rampaging through Gaza and burning down Palestinian-owned businesses.

https://media.babylonbee.com/articles/article-8673-1.jpg">

"Everyone knows the best way to fight back against your oppressor is to burn down your own community," said BLM leader Patrisse Cullors. "We here at BLM are experts at that, so we figured the least we can do is help out."

BLM sent 500 of their best ground troops to enter Gaza at night. They immediately began looting the local shoe store and Halal market before setting fire to an apartment building.

"Free, free, Palestine! Free, free, Palestine! Black and brown lives matter!" they chanted loudly as the townspeople began to wake up.

"This seems kinda counterproductive," said one Hamas leader. "But, if it works in America, maybe we should try it here."

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411447 time=1621472874 user_id=88
[url]

BLM has expressed solidarity with Hamas and Palestine by sending organizers to protest Israel by rampaging through Gaza and burning down Palestinian-owned businesses.

"Everyone knows the best way to fight back against your oppressor is to burn down your own community," said BLM leader Patrisse Cullors. "We here at BLM are experts at that, so we figured the least we can do is help out."

BLM sent 500 of their best ground troops to enter Gaza at night. They immediately began looting the local shoe store and Halal market before setting fire to an apartment building.

"Free, free, Palestine! Free, free, Palestine! Black and brown lives matter!" they chanted loudly as the townspeople began to wake up.

"This seems kinda counterproductive," said one Hamas leader. "But, if it works in America, maybe we should try it here."

:roll:

Anonymous

[url]

I would love to see that.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=411466 time=1621507584 user_id=2015
[url]

I would love to see that.

I doubt Ismail Haniyeh would be an apologist for acts of domestic violence and sedition the way Biden and Harris have for BLM and Antifa.