The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I doubt the effectiveness of vaccines-convince me otherwise without stupid memes and videos

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2021, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424497 time=1634795594 user_id=1560
Ignorant of what?

He's never explained.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424484 time=1634792420 user_id=1560
That's unfair, Fash.

Using facts on poor Freud.

He should give up on "killer vaccines." That's lost. Opposition to vaccines should be based on cold hard facts. This for example.

Nearly 1,900 Washington State Employees Quit or Were Fired Over COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/nearly-1900-washington-state-employees-quit-or-were-fired-over-covid-19-vaccine-mandate_4058912.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-10-21&mktids=09d7e4fce01adc881453792b33446711&est=xNnAneXQAvy99J9Qjy0%2BJNUe4MOPPa2TDYksiLXaJ9Kpw81NJFooNEb8PCh6%2FPC5SA%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morni ... C5SA%3D%3D">https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/nearly-1900-washington-state-employees-quit-or-were-fired-over-covid-19-vaccine-mandate_4058912.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-10-21&mktids=09d7e4fce01adc881453792b33446711&est=xNnAneXQAvy99J9Qjy0%2BJNUe4MOPPa2TDYksiLXaJ9Kpw81NJFooNEb8PCh6%2FPC5SA%3D%3D

cc

That's unfair, Fash.

Good spot!!

Yes. While having successfully created a "sweet and gentle" persona, clearly there lurks a mean vicious element under it all

That act alone is concrete proof

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=424517 time=1634832018 user_id=88
That's unfair, Fash.

Good spot!!

Yes. While having successfully created a "sweet and gentle" persona, clearly there lurks a mean vicious element under it all

That act alone is concrete proof

ac_smile

While I don't wish death on you or any of my compliant fam members, you'll all get your just desserts in the end.... and us unvaxxed will be forced to bury corpses and raise your young kids.  :sad:
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424502 time=1634819425 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424497 time=1634795594 user_id=1560
Ignorant of what?

He's never explained.

Why bother these days?

I'm being serious here....

Health authorities have spent over 80 years priming the population to accept their vaccination suggestions, yet quickly mandated unapproved non-vaccinations in the same breath....despite massive deaths and illnesses following these recent jabs and the fact that these things diverged from long standing and proven science, have never been adequately tested on humans, and there aren't even 2-3 year results on them....much less 8-10 year studies as is per the custom....

Why should I bother?

You folks made up your minds. I made up mine.

You chose propaganda. I chose science.

Little known fact about me and my missus... we have a very healthy 9 year old daughter that nurses and doctors wanted to immediately jab with Vit K, then through a yellow vinyl document holder, constantly before she got to 5 years of age.

Literally dozens of jabs for everything from basic things like polio and tetanus, to a whole slew of things like Gardasil and the chicken pox jab. We put our foot down for a number of these things and got told that if we didn't do EVERYTHING in the schedule, we'd lose out in tax rebates every year to the tune of many thousands of dollars.

We wanted certain jabs but NOT other ones... and that didn't matter in the end.

Eventually we got told that children below a certain age not on the schedule would not be allowed to attend school. She barely escaped that age mandate... so we breathed a breath of relief, and kept on...

NOW they're gearing up to punish her for not taking an unnecessary experimental.

If they do that, we're fucking homeschooling. We've had a taste of online learning over 18 months and it's already craptastic. I will take her into the remote bush and whether I have available textbooks or not, do a far better job than what has been done already, while living in a fucking tent or two.

We'll plant gardens, erect fences, and camouflage our presence...

She will be better off.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=424579 time=1634869927 user_id=1689
QuoteYou chose propaganda. I chose science.

Old Dink said this. :roll:

The data about who is catching COVID and who is getting sick and dying from it is propaganda, but conspiracy videos on bitchute are science.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424536 time=1634842483 user_id=1676

Why should I bother?

Allow me, son, to answer that question.

Had you been around as long as I, through the 50's and 60's in particular, a number of contagious and extremely debilitating diseases were common in our communities. Some were less common, but more dire and potentially fatal.

Polio. Rubella. Smallpox. Mumps. Cholera. Tuberculosis.

Lives were shattered, if not terminated. These diseases were caused by viruses in the main.

Medical technology developed vaccinations for this illnesses which were then given to every child as part of a school program, and as a result your 9 year old daughter can live in a community effectively free of these horrible diseases. Not all diseases were eliminated, but they are working on it.

More recently, a fatal virus called AIDS appeared in our midst which threatened to kill thousands.

A vaccine and remedy were developed, and now you hardly hear of anyone with an AIDS infection.

So the answer to your question is that before you consider bothering, take note of history, and understand how many lives are saved as a result of these inoculation programs. Then, if you feel the need go ahead and bother.

I doubt anyone will take any notice...but knock yourself out.

Frood

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424595 time=1634889087 user_id=1560

Why should I bother?

Had you been around as long as I, through the 50's and 60's in particular, a number of contagious and extremely debilitating diseases were common in our communities. Some were less common, but more dire and potentially fatal.

Lives were shattered, if not terminated. These diseases were caused by viruses in the main.

Medical technology developed vaccinations for this illnesses which were then given to every child as part of a school program, and as a result your 9 year old daughter can live in a community effectively free of these horrible diseases. Not all diseases were eliminated, but they are working on it.

More recently, a fatal virus called AIDS appeared in our midst which threatened to kill thousands.

A vaccine and remedy were developed, and now you hardly hear of anyone with an AIDS infection.

So the answer to your question is that before you consider bothering, take note of history, and understand how many lives are saved as a result of these inoculation programs. Then, if you feel the need go ahead and bother.

Ok, Boomer...

(Despite you not understanding that I'm not antivaxx but rather anti certain vaxxes and particularly anti THIS experimental drug treatment with no long term trials but a shit load of dangerous side effects.)

Say hi to 1976 for me....

">
Blahhhhhh...

cc

well, that convinces me.

I'm going to have the juice sucked out of me. There's a guy who says he can separate it out in his basement and he sounds creditable to me

Thanks for the tip

I hope Seoul sees this as it will likely be decisive / convincing
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424597 time=1634892176 user_id=1676

Why should I bother?

Ok, Boomer...

(Despite you not understanding that I'm not antivaxx but rather anti certain vaxxes and particularly anti THIS experimental drug treatment with no long term trials but a shit load of dangerous side effects.)

">

The swine flu vaccine, unlike the current COVID vaccines was a live attenuated vaccine that could possibly cause  Guillain-BarrĂ© Syndrome..

Dr. Matthew Laurens, a vaccine researcher at the University of Maryland School of Medicine explains it here.

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/does-covid-19-vaccine-differ-150217832.html">https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/does-covid- ... 17832.html">https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/does-covid-19-vaccine-differ-150217832.html

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424605 time=1634910779 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424597 time=1634892176 user_id=1676

Why should I bother?

Ok, Boomer...

">

The swine flu vaccine, unlike the current COVID vaccines was a live attenuated vaccine that could possibly cause  Guillain-BarrĂ© Syndrome..

Dr. Matthew Laurens, a vaccine researcher at the University of Maryland School of Medicine explains it here.

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/does-covid-19-vaccine-differ-150217832.html">https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/does-covid- ... 17832.html">https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/does-covid-19-vaccine-differ-150217832.html

I know the swine flu vax is not the same as COVID vaccines. Using the problems they had 45 years ago to nix current vaccines is like saying 'I won't buy a Ford F-150 because in the the seventies, Ford built the Pinto which was a piece of junk.

Frood

So you folks agree with all vaccinations but can't mount a defense about Covid injections?
Blahhhhhh...

Print
User actions