News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already !

Started by Gary Oak, February 11, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chickenfeets

I read that book the Tartan Dragon. Downloaded with a pdf.

It was a bad book.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't believe it even made it to PDF.

With the exception of yourself I don't think it made it beyond anyone in McLean's immediate family.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"What is the book about, again?

Do you know what you have done? You have given Oak an opening to go on about that rag for another 3 years. :x

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"What is the book about, again?

Do you know what you have done? You have given Oak an opening to go on about that rag for another 3 years. :x

I just need the ball-part..

Gary Oak

The epic, illustrious, best selling novel The Tartan Dragon is flying off the shelves people. I urge everyone that has not already bought a copy to do so now. Companies cannot keep up with the demand.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"The epic, illustrious, best selling novel The Tartan Dragon is flying off the shelves people. I urge everyone that has not already bought a copy to do so now. Companies cannot keep up with the demand.

Before you, I had never heard of the Tartan Dragon nor had I met anyone who had..

Can you supply evidence that it sells as well as you say?

RW

It's not hard to keep up with ZERO demand.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"The epic, illustrious, best selling novel The Tartan Dragon is flying off the shelves people. I urge everyone that has not already bought a copy to do so now. Companies cannot keep up with the demand.

Before you, I had never heard of the Tartan Dragon nor had I met anyone who had..

Can you supply evidence that it sells as well as you say?

Sure he can, someone TOLD him it selling better than air conditioners in an Arizona summer.

Rambo Wong

Clearly you are you are f*cked in the head Gary Oak. Only a stupid racist, choking the chicken , crap'n drool, twirlybrain, sinophobic, conspiracy theory arsewipe piece of shite nutcase, Gary Oak? Who is going to believe in a piece of shite lying racist twirlybrain troll like you Gary Oak? Maybe your racist and sinophobic idiot spammer liar friend Shen Li. Is that how a idiotic moronic sinophobic homophobic retard LOSER liar spammer like you get your jollies by spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads?

RW

If no one believes him, why do you feel the need to remind us not to?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Clearly you are you are f*cked in the head Gary Oak. Only a stupid racist, choking the chicken , crap'n drool, twirlybrain, sinophobic, conspiracy theory arsewipe piece of shite nutcase, Gary Oak? Who is going to believe in a piece of shite lying racist twirlybrain troll like you Gary Oak? Maybe your racist and sinophobic idiot spammer liar friend Shen Li. Is that how a idiotic moronic sinophobic homophobic retard LOSER liar spammer like you get your jollies by spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads?

RU phoning the cops on me again pathetic virginboy?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Clearly you are you are f*cked in the head Gary Oak. Only a stupid racist, choking the chicken , crap'n drool, twirlybrain, sinophobic, conspiracy theory arsewipe piece of shite nutcase, Gary Oak? Who is going to believe in a piece of shite lying racist twirlybrain troll like you Gary Oak? Maybe your racist and sinophobic idiot spammer liar friend Shen Li. Is that how a idiotic moronic sinophobic homophobic retard LOSER liar spammer like you get your jollies by spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads?

If you had a friend Ramho, you could buy them a copy of the epic, Illustrious novel Tartan Dragon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

If you had a friend Ramho, you could buy them a copy of the epic, Illustrious novel Tartan Dragon.

:roll: