News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Tartan Dragon Has 30,000 Views Already !

Started by Gary Oak, February 11, 2014, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Romero"You're doing a great job getting those views up, Gary! That's quite the accomplishment!

It's not me homero. Word is spreading like wildfire about the epic, best selling, illustrious novel the Tartan Dragon. :howdy:  ac_king  ac_angel

I don't think anyone even knows where the thread is.

RW

Why is this thread still on the front page?!

Gary, you're an ass.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Why is this thread still on the front page?!

Gary, you're an ass.

Gary Oak bumps it all the time.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"Why is this thread still on the front page?!

Gary, you're an ass.

Real welching woman still ashamed of not keeping her end of the deal. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Gary Oak

Still not too late to buy a copy of the epic illustrious novel Tartan Dragon for your loved ones. What a great stocking stuffer. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Still not too late to buy a copy of the epic illustrious novel Tartan Dragon for your loved ones. What a great stocking stuffer. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuLzqHYPGktRB0-ZXwkiHBQ0HdBEckxdRA4GLFA_YYXA04oD7L">

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Still not too late to buy a copy of the epic illustrious novel Tartan Dragon for your loved ones. What a great stocking stuffer. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuLzqHYPGktRB0-ZXwkiHBQ0HdBEckxdRA4GLFA_YYXA04oD7L">

You're the broken record Seoulfag.

Hornung

You must be f*cking stupid, Gary Oak, you arsewipe racist sinophobic troll liar not to know which MMB members has read it. You obviously have shite for brains not to know the MMB members who read it. You keep on keep on harassing an MMB member to finish reading that terrible book.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42067

Only a arsewipe racist sinophobic piece of shite troll liar LOSER like you, Gary Oak would get your jollies from your cyber-bullying constant harassment.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"You must be f*cking stupid, Gary Oak, you arsewipe racist sinophobic troll liar not to know which MMB members has read it. You obviously have shite for brains not to know the MMB members who read it. You keep on keep on harassing an MMB member to finish reading that terrible book.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42067

Only a arsewipe racist sinophobic piece of shite troll liar LOSER like you, Gary Oak would get your jollies from your cyber-bullying constant harassment.

Gary Oak is not harassing anyone Hornung..

He repeats himself much like you do, which I will admit I find a little annoying and that is all..

I don't consider him a bully though.

ac_unsure

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"The epic illlustrious historical novel  The Tartan Dragon  by John Maclean has now almost 34,000 views already !  ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"The epic illlustrious historical novel  The Tartan Dragon  by John Maclean has now almost 34,000 views already !  ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

I'm glad you are happy Gary Oak.

ac_smile

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

The epic illustrious novel The Tartan Dragon makes everyone happy. If Real Welching Woman had stuck to our bargain she would be happy too. ac_drinks  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

The epic illustrious novel The Tartan Dragon makes everyone happy. If Real Welching Woman had stuck to our bargain she would be happy too. ac_drinks  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

People have different tastes Gary in music, books and movies..

I know not everyone will like what I like or what you like.

Chickenfeets

I wouldn't mind reading it, Gary.

But I expect value for my money.

Is it downloadable for free?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I wouldn't mind reading it, Gary.

But I expect value for my money.

Is it downloadable for free?

That would be theft. If you want to see more epic illustrious literary masterpieces like The Tartan Dragon, you can't steal it. ac_drinks  ac_hithere  ac_drinks