News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10438
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:59:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

How many days,weeks, months before a war with Russia happens?

Started by Frood, December 18, 2021, 08:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447209 time=1650293615 user_id=3254
Quote from: caskur post_id=447187 time=1650249959 user_id=2156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447136 time=1650221102 user_id=3254
Quote from: caskur post_id=447124 time=1650208160 user_id=2156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=447096 time=1650192777 user_id=114

First of all, how do you know this is happening? Are you relying on information from Ukriane? It is the most corrupt regime in Europe.

Secondly, even if this is happening, who is doing it. Is it the no nazi Azov Battalion goons attacking their fellow citizens?

As for jobless, the reaction from the West is what is causing global hrdship. And for what? The US threatened nuclear war when the USSR wanted to place nuclear missiles in Cuba targeting the USA. Is Russia not allowed to defend itself against NATO on it's border with biolabs and hardward targeting Moscow?

The Russians attacked first. They weren't defending themselves so I cannot relate to your comment.

Did they or are they defending their sovereignty from NATO imperialism?

Would the USA tolerate a Chinese-Mexican military alliance with Chinese weaponry on the Rio Grande aimed at Texas?

They are not defending anything. They (the Russians) attacked with bombs, buildings, innocent civilians and murdered children and babies. The Russians ILLEGALLY invaded the Ukraine. I don't know which part of that don't the members on this forum get. Ukrainians didn't go into Russia. I am shocked the people here side with Russia. I am absolutely flabbergasted.

To  the other part of your question.... how would you like the world to stand aside when China decides to annex Taiwan? It's the same thing.

:oeudC:

It's a fair analogy......remember the Vice President Kamala Harris was in Poland at a military base last summer and voiced her support for fast membership of Ukraine in NATO with American made weaponry on Ukrainian soil targeting Russia..

That is an act of war.......remember President Kennedy threatened nucear war when the USSR planned to place missilies in Cuba targeting the USA.

I was as ignorant as you are of the what started this conflict..

The USA and NATO have provoking wars in Eastern Europe for thirty years since the end of the Warsaw Pact..

Russia has the right to defend itself against American/NATO aggression and Putin did all he could to prevent this war, but the American administration had a different agenda.

ac_wub
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

To  the other part of your question.... how would you like the world to stand aside when China decides to annex Taiwan? It's the same thing.

You're comparing apples to oranges. What do you think China's reaction would be if the American administration said they were abandoning the one China policy, Japan changed it's constitution and dropped the no aggression part and the two announced they recognize Taiwan as an independent state. On top of that they were entering into a clause 5 NATO type military alliance with Taiwan and building biolabs on Taiwanese soil targeting the China.

The invasion and annexation of Taiwan would commence yesterday. This is essentially what the West, no, actially the Americans have done to Russia.

Sorry caskur, the Biden administration is wearing the bully badge on this one.

Anonymous

Reading caskur's drivel one is left to wonder how can so much retardation be packed into one body. It's a grossly obese body mind you, but still.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=447213 time=1650294915 user_id=114

You're comparing apples to oranges. What do you think China's reaction would be if the American administration said they were abandoning the one China policy, Japan changed it's constitution and dropped the no aggression part and the two announced they recognize Taiwan as an independent state. On top of that they were entering into a clause 5 NATO type military alliance with Taiwan and building biolabs on Taiwanese soil targeting the China.

The invasion and annexation of Taiwan would commence yesterday. This is essentially what the West, no, actially the Americans have done to Russia.

Sorry caskur, the Biden administration is wearing the bully badge on this one.

Without question. If that retarded twat Harris had even hinted what she did about using Taiwan as a base to attack China, that province would be annihilated immediately if not sooner.

There are consequences for threatening countries with powerful militaries. Israel's neighbours know that.

Anonymous

That fat dunce caskur will watch this video and believe it. ac_lmfao

[media]
">
[/media]

Odinson

Real combat footage of Russians tricking the Ukrainian fighters to show their positions.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cMOX2fiTnKkT/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/cMOX2fiTnKkT/

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=447243 time=1650309579 user_id=136
Real combat footage of Russians tricking the Ukrainian fighters to show their positions.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/cMOX2fiTnKkT/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/cMOX2fiTnKkT/

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

This conflict would not have happened if Trump was still the president. That corrupt US puppet Zelenskyy has business ties with the Biden crime family syndicate. The Biden administration was promising him weapons and fast tracked NATO membership in exchange for Ukraine buying tens of billions of US dollars worth of military hardware made in the US. Trump on the other hand wanted to pull the US out of that corporate alliance.

Anonymous

Western media has turned Ukrainians, God's chosen people, into a pack of woke fairies. :t1929:

caskur

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=447205 time=1650292566 user_id=3254
Quote from: caskur post_id=447189 time=1650250593 user_id=2156
Quote from: Herman post_id=447146 time=1650228194 user_id=1689
That oligarch wannabe US puppet Zelenskyy has bullshit videos and pictures made of indiscriminate slaughter and then distributes them to European and American media.

Two years ago American and British press wouldn't have believed anything he said, now he is frickin hero. What bullshit. Give us a frickin break.u

Are you sure you are from the Ukraine because you sound like you are from Lalaland.

Watch reputable world news programs.... you know... like Ukraine's smashed buildings and the women whose husbands have died and the underground and trains being occupied by Ukraine citizens shitting themselves hiding from bombs.

fake footage my arse  :crazy: ..... fucking hell... wake up to yourself.

Herman akmost moved to the Ukraine to retire and he stays in touch with people there..

It can be argued that reputable and news don't belong in the same sentence..

Do you actually believe you're getting unbiased reporting? Really?

Yes, I believe the news.

Our Channel 7 news journalists are there as are other channels.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=447096 time=1650192777 user_id=114

First of all, how do you know this is happening? Are you relying on information from Ukriane? It is the most corrupt regime in Europe.

Secondly, even if this is happening, who is doing it. Is it the no nazi Azov Battalion goons attacking their fellow citizens?

As for jobless, the reaction from the West is what is causing global hrdship. And for what? The US threatened nuclear war when the USSR wanted to place nuclear missiles in Cuba targeting the USA. Is Russia not allowed to defend itself against NATO on it's border with biolabs and hardward targeting Moscow?

The Russians attacked first. They weren't defending themselves so I cannot relate to your comment.

Would the USA tolerate a Chinese-Mexican military alliance with Chinese weaponry on the Rio Grande aimed at Texas?

They are not defending anything. They (the Russians) attacked with bombs, buildings, innocent civilians and murdered children and babies. The Russians ILLEGALLY invaded the Ukraine. I don't know which part of that don't the members on this forum get. Ukrainians didn't go into Russia. I am shocked the people here side with Russia. I am absolutely flabbergasted.

It's a fair analogy......remember the Vice President Kamala Harris was in Poland at a military base last summer and voiced her support for fast membership of Ukraine in NATO with American made weaponry on Ukrainian soil targeting Russia..

That is an act of war.......remember President Kennedy threatened nucear war when the USSR planned to place missilies in Cuba targeting the USA.

The USA and NATO have provoking wars in Eastern Europe for thirty years since the end of the Warsaw Pact..

Russia has the right to defend itself against American/NATO aggression and Putin did all he could to prevent this war, but the American administration had a different agenda.

Since Putin fired the first illegal shot into Ukraine as I have said now a couple of times, the western nations will finish off the aggressors.

I think as do the rest of the west that Ukraine has a right to fire back and enlist the world to help them.

I am afraid you're listening to too much bullshit on this forum. If you think blowing up buildings, murdering innocent men women and children was justified, I am thoroughly astonished.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=447240 time=1650308762 user_id=2015

[media]
">
[/media]

Holy shit... the west are faking this war... how could they do such a stupid thing?

:dash1:

I will leave this whacky forum full of Russian sympathizers... fucking idiots!~
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=447299 time=1650346238 user_id=2156

Since Putin fired the first illegal shot into Ukraine as I have said now a couple of times, the western nations will finish off the aggressors.

I think as do the rest of the west that Ukraine has a right to fire back and enlist the world to help them.

I am afraid you're listening to too much bullshit on this forum. If you think blowing up buildings, murdering innocent men women and children was justified, I am thoroughly astonished.

Look up the Donbas and Crimea regions over the last 10 years....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=447240 time=1650308762 user_id=2015

[media]
">
[/media]

Fuck you're dumb... should you be driving trains nitnut?

https://www.bbc.com/news/60589965">https://www.bbc.com/news/60589965
- Andy Warhol