The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

updating your vaccine passport....

Started by deadskinmask, January 06, 2022, 12:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433720 time=1641557136 user_id=1582
abortion wasn't the crux of my post.... it was the corruption of the medical field in general.... but thats cool....

Yes, I know. The subject was on the table before you got here. I should not have responded to DD's post about abortion. My bad.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433717 time=1641556385 user_id=1582
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=433713 time=1641554402 user_id=114
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433679 time=1641527997 user_id=1676
I don't care what others do with their bodies though I'm uneasy with abortions, especially later abortions. It's not just one body.

It's a conundrum for those of us who defend liberty. I am pro choice, but not late term. That is ghastly.

i think abortions should be regulated.... there are plenty of justifications for abortion. rape, incest, health issues, etc.... its when they're performed on a whim that i want to slam on the brakes.... this is medical personnel that swore an oath to 'do no harm'.... but because someone has money to pay for the service, suddenly they're fine with killing healthy babies or mangling a perfectly normal penis or vagina to accommodate the mentally ill owner.... or stretching, fabricating and even straight out lying about the number of covid deaths to promote more vaccinations.... they've even diagnosed ppl with 'climate change'.... i've watched the decline of an otherwise respected field as they lose all credibility by putting money above morality.... its never been more clear to me than now....

All these nutjobs are white. Probably American too.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433723 time=1641558028 user_id=56
I don't care what others do with their bodies though I'm uneasy with abortions, especially later abortions. It's not just one body.

It's a conundrum for those of us who defend liberty. I am pro choice, but not late term. That is ghastly.

i think abortions should be regulated.... there are plenty of justifications for abortion. rape, incest, health issues, etc.... its when they're performed on a whim that i want to slam on the brakes.... this is medical personnel that swore an oath to 'do no harm'.... but because someone has money to pay for the service, suddenly they're fine with killing healthy babies or mangling a perfectly normal penis or vagina to accommodate the mentally ill owner.... or stretching, fabricating and even straight out lying about the number of covid deaths to promote more vaccinations.... they've even diagnosed ppl with 'climate change'.... i've watched the decline of an otherwise respected field as they lose all credibility by putting money above morality.... its never been more clear to me than now....

look here, fangfang.... i get it. you hate americans. i dunno what swalwell did to you but i'm sorry.... i'm not him.... and i'm not a big fan of america either.... if you really wanna fight, you need to find a topic i care about....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433726 time=1641561915 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433723 time=1641558028 user_id=56

look here, fangfang.... i get it. you hate americans. i dunno what swalwell did to you but i'm sorry.... i'm not him.... and i'm not a big fan of america either.... if you really wanna fight, you need to find a topic i care about....

I have about 335 million reasons to hate your shithole of a country. I don't need any particular topic. If Americans, especially white ones are giving opinions, it's not a topic worth my time.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433727 time=1641562517 user_id=56I don't need any particular topic. If Americans, especially white ones are giving opinions, it's not a topic worth my time.

well.... i'm so white, i scare ghosts.... i make bread look yellowish.... so move along if you don't wanna talk to me.... thats fine.... its not a problem....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433728 time=1641562845 user_id=1582
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433727 time=1641562517 user_id=56I don't need any particular topic. If Americans, especially white ones are giving opinions, it's not a topic worth my time.

well.... i'm so white, i scare ghosts.... i make bread look yellowish.... so move along if you don't wanna talk to me.... thats fine.... its not a problem....

Unfortunately, you Americans, white, black, Asian, and hispanic are exporting your ratardation. Your country used to export cars, steel, and machinery. Now you export CRT. Thank you so fucking much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433729 time=1641563289 user_id=56

Unfortunately, you Americans, white, black, Asian, and hispanic are exporting your ratardation. Your country used to export cars, steel, and machinery. Now you export CRT. Thank you so fucking much.

Were you dissatisfied with an order from Amazon in Seattle?

What is this anti American kick about?

deadskinmask

i'm against the fake ass 2020 election.... i'm against CRT too.... me and ppl like me are labeled as 'domestic terrorists' in our own fuckin country.... the country we were raised to love and defend.... you think i'm not sick as hell about where we are as a nation? i was raised to kill communists.... not vote for em.... and if you wanna 'split hairs', take a wild guess at what country is responsible for most all of our current predicaments.... so thank YOU very much....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433731 time=1641563867 user_id=1582

i'm against the fake ass 2020 election.... i'm against CRT too.... me and ppl like me are labeled as 'domestic terrorists' in our own fuckin country.... the country we were raised to love and defend.... you think i'm not sick as hell about where we are as a nation? i was raised to kill communists.... not vote for em.... and if you wanna 'split hairs', take a wild guess at what country is responsible for most all of our current predicaments.... so thank YOU very much....

Oh my, Shen won't like that.

:laugh:

deadskinmask

you couldn't make a decent list of things she DOES like.... so don't color me 'surprised'.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=433732 time=1641564021 user_id=3254

Sure, side with the white American guy you treasonous Taiwanese twat.  :mad:

Anonymous

And just so you know mr white Alabama guy, it was your fucking country, not China that created COVID. Last time I checked. Dr Death(Fauci) was yours, not ours. Now go get a room with your new Taiwanese white wannabe gf.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=433734 time=1641564924 user_id=56
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=433732 time=1641564021 user_id=3254

Sure, side with the white American guy you treasonous Taiwanese twat.  :mad:

Cover up Shen......your nationalism is showing,

deadskinmask

lab leak or wet market.... its your yard.... fauci is indeed a criminal.... but you were the source of remorse....

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=433737 time=1641565607 user_id=1582
lab leak or wet market.... its your yard.... fauci is indeed a criminal.... but you were the source of remorse....

The real market was in DC, you rube. Your country created this pandemic, not mine.