Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Holy Fuck, Is It Cold Today

Started by Anonymous, February 24, 2014, 10:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"I´m drying meat outside and wouldnt like to lose that load because of the weather...

Truck load of meat.

odie..you are completely, totally and absolutely full of shit....... :ugeek:

He killed it with his bare hands. :lol:

Odinson

Shot it.

Although some of them are reindeer meat.

We all hunt... Its a lifestyle.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"Shot it.

[/b]

here too...i shot a moose and two deer last fall....still have one deer in the freezer left to cut up....probably just make sausage...

Odinson

[/b]

here too...i shot a moose and two deer last fall....still have one deer in the freezer left to cut up....probably just make sausage...

Sounds good.

Anonymous

[/b]

Deer sausage would be a healthier, less salty alternative to what is in the grocery stores.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

[/b]

Deer sausage would be a healthier, less salty alternative to what is in the grocery stores.

yes we eat only wild meat and fish with a little chicken or pork thrown in....no processed shit...all soups, stews, chili, sauces are made from lean wild meat.....and local vegetables.....my only real weakness is heinz ketchup and liquor...that i will not give up.......well not my only weakness...but that's another topic.. :geek:

i smoke a lot of sausage and fish etc....i converted an old fridge to a smoker

Anonymous

[/b]

yes we eat only wild meat and fish with a little chicken or pork thrown in....no processed shit...all soups, stews, chili, sauces are made from lean wild meat.....and local vegetables.....my only real weakness is heinz ketchup and liquor...that i will not give up.......well not my only weakness...but that's another topic.. :geek:

My husband doesn't hunt, but we have bought free range beef, chickens, pork and buffalo..

It so much tastier as well as healthier than the commercial variety..

We would like to find a farmer to buy free range elk from like Shen Li does.

Obvious Li

My husband doesn't hunt, but we have bought free range beef, chickens, pork and buffalo..

tell him to come here some night after dark and he can have all the free range elk he wants...we have a herd of about 60 that live here and are intent on destroying my golf course...we think they are bad elk

Anonymous

tell him to come here some night after dark and he can have all the free range elk he wants...we have a herd of about 60 that live here and are intent on destroying my golf course...we think they are bad elk

I appreciate the offer Obvious Li, but our wish is to find an elk rancher within an hour of Calgary.

Odinson

[/b]

Old electric oven here. :D