Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 55 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Do people in Oregon really hate Oregon that much?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secede-oregon-greater-idaho-ballot-two-conservative-counties">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secede ... e-counties">https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secede-oregon-greater-idaho-ballot-two-conservative-counties

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oerdin

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=476641 time=1665682518 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476638 time=1665682002 user_id=2845

Trust me, that fucking miserable pig is definitely in BF's ear. It's what she does. As for the PM's there's other proof. This just confirmed what I suspected. He's another Bra1n, only a stupid version.

I established that he was reading PMs months ago. Not that he's smart enough to figure it out on his own but I'm sure his ""webmaster"" gave him the right SQL select statements to run in Myphpadmin to mine the database directly for the info.

It's ridiculously easy.

I mean hell you could do a mysql > dump.sql file and grep for the info you want right out of the raw text file. It's fucking ASCII  ac_lmfao

so yeah, while the forum software does not provide the ability to do it those that run the server can easily read PMs. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

I openly admit I can do it at SG if I want too, but nothing any of you mooks have to say publicly is important to me let alone taking the time to read what mundane drivel is being passed back and forth privately.

And yeah, we BOTH know how Oak haunts forum admins in PM with her unbridled hysteria

Btw, what ever happened with dick boy and posting the SG database publicly? I was kinda hoping he'd save me the trouble of posting Oak's hysterical pms by doing it for me

She did that shit to get me banned from the Liberal lounge based entirely upon lies.  If BF is going to give into Poark's horse shit then I don't want to post there.  I certainly will not until the unjust bam is removed.  Poark should have her PM privileges removed so she learns to stop spamming lies to mods.

Erica Mena

Won't happen. He caters to her unruly miserable ass.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

lardly runs the show there

fact

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=476662 time=1665684312 user_id=3214

fact

Me pointing that out is what got him all bent. Imagine threatening to harm someone's kid over fat ass Oak lol
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476664 time=1665684452 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=476662 time=1665684312 user_id=3214

fact

Me pointing that out is what got him all bent. Imagine threatening to harm someone's kid over fat ass Oak lol

sayin

Erica Mena

FTR - I want everyone to know that they can post their opinions here without fear that their children will be threatened with bodily harm.

ac_dance
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Remember when bacteria factory wigged out on Fash cause she owned a forum?

Lol

Erica Mena

I was wondering where the hard on for Fash came from
<t></t>

Anonymous

Anonymous

I established that he was reading PMs months ago. Not that he's smart enough to figure it out on his own but I'm sure his ""webmaster"" gave him the right SQL select statements to run in Myphpadmin to mine the database directly for the info.

It's ridiculously easy.

I mean hell you could do a mysql > dump.sql file and grep for the info you want right out of the raw text file. It's fucking ASCII  ac_lmfao

so yeah, while the forum software does not provide the ability to do it those that run the server can easily read PMs. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

I openly admit I can do it at SG if I want too, but nothing any of you mooks have to say publicly is important to me let alone taking the time to read what mundane drivel is being passed back and forth privately.

And yeah, we BOTH know how Oak haunts forum admins in PM with her unbridled hysteria

Btw, what ever happened with dick boy and posting the SG database publicly? I was kinda hoping he'd save me the trouble of posting Oak's hysterical pms by doing it for me

I can't speak for all forum software, but phpBB for instance can be easily modded to allow Administrators very easy access to PM's.  I'm sure other forum software is similar.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=476726 time=1665709484

It's ridiculously easy.

I can't speak for all forum software, but phpBB for instance can be easily modded to allow Administrators very easy access to PM's.  I'm sure other forum software is similar.

But why would someone want to? It's not normal to be THAT invested in these forums.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476727 time=1665709546 user_id=2845
But why would someone want to? It's not normal to be THAT invested in these forums.

Probably to get dirt on people would be my first guess, although I suppose an Admin could always use the excuse of checking PM's to verify if one user is sending threatening PM's to other users for instance...

I would never implement such a mod when I ran my forum, as I believe there are ethical issues in reading what other users are PM'ing while under the impression that these communications are private.

Anonymous

Hi, mel. I was in the Kootenays recently. I would have had a beer with you, buy there was no way to let you know. I mentioned it on the forums at the time, but you were obviously not on line.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=476730 time=1665714153
Hi, mel. I was in the Kootenays recently. I would have had a beer with you, buy there was no way to let you know. I mentioned it on the forums at the time, but you were obviously not on line.

Howdy!  I read that there, but I am ultra-permabanned from that forum, and as such cannot reply to posts!  The Hag-Trifecta HATES me, so I used one of the Aces up my sleeve and dropped Mimi's real name and a bunch of her wedding photos...   :laugh3:

That pretty well sealed my fate there!   :laugh:

I hope you enjoyed your visit.  It really is a pretty place if one is happy with small town vibes.  You're lucky you went to Nelson when you did...  They're now paving Baker Street, so there are parts that are completely blocked to road traffic now.  As you can imagine that REALLY fucks things up there if one is driving.

We'll grab a couple of brews another time...   :morewine: