The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I Get My Reliable Royal News From

Started by caskur, June 13, 2022, 05:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=463490 time=1657468070 user_id=2156
Our Prime Minister just got back from the Ukraine and he was standing next to the destroyed buildings and he met with the Ukraine leader.

If you think I think this is a prog stage, then my friend, you don't know me. This has nothing to do with with covid. It is an illegal war perpetuated by a murderous lunatic.

All governments have been planning for WW3 that is why Ruskies have more than 6,000 nuclear warhead bombs and so does the USA.

And this sections is not supposed to be about politics remember?

Your Italian pm is a globalist stooge anti working class piece of shit, just like Trudeau. They said nothing while the Biden administration was massing troops in Poland and using their corrupt business ties to get Ukraine's sleazy dictator president to join NATO and buy their overpriced weapons.

Just like COVID martial law, it's all a game of chess and we are the pawns.

caskur

Actually he never knew his Italian father... his mother got knock up by a wog when she was in Italy so while half his genes are wog, he grew up in struggle town with an Aussie mother who had a disability. Apparently she never complained about her pain and always had a positive attitude and a smiling face.

So Albanese had a very tough childhood in state housing flats. He has only just become the PM and I am pretty sure he will try to do the right thing by Australia.

And this section isn't for politics. You know that so what are you doing chipping in?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

True caskur, this aint politics. And old Flea don't want it to be. But, who brought up the war on NATO's Eastern periphery. :icon_wink:

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=463502 time=1657476141 user_id=1689
True caskur, this aint politics. And old Flea don't want it to be. But, who brought up the war on NATO's Eastern periphery. :icon_wink:

Soulbro did.

I was talking about our superannuation and what the news said about why we are being hit with negative growth. It wasn't a political discussion.

This place pisses me off. I think I leave here again for less aggressive places.

I will see my friend flea elsewhere.

Remember paranoia will destroy ya!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

No, the Seoul brother didn't. You brought up the East European conflict and put your own spin on it. He responded.

Breakfall

Quote from: Herman post_id=463508 time=1657477866 user_id=1689
No, the Seoul brother didn't. You brought up the East European conflict and put your own spin on it. He responded.

Caskur gets touchy about conflicts in Eastern Europe, her ancestry lineage is Yugoslav.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=463674 time=1657596611 user_id=3358
Quote from: Herman post_id=463508 time=1657477866 user_id=1689

Caskur gets touchy about conflicts in Eastern Europe, her ancestry lineage is Yugoslav.  :laugh3:

That's another (former) country that was provoked into war by NATO.

Anonymous

The old left was anti NATO. The modern left uses the alliance to virtue signal.