The best topic

Replies: 10365
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

I Get My Reliable Royal News From

Started by caskur, June 13, 2022, 05:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=459582 time=1655206787 user_id=3266
Quote from: caskur post_id=459559 time=1655183995 user_id=2156

Have one in colour..

">

">

This was interesting, thank you for sharing.

I dont much follow the royal family at all. I felt bad for the queen when Megan married in. I read about how rude Megan was to the queen and how she shat on tradition and thought it was sad.

Meghan is trash. Harry was being rebellious marrying her.

Kate was born for the role of Queen
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459613 time=1655215566 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=459582 time=1655206787 user_id=3266

This was interesting, thank you for sharing.

I dont much follow the royal family at all. I felt bad for the queen when Megan married in. I read about how rude Megan was to the queen and how she shat on tradition and thought it was sad.

I could see Kate as a queen.

I remember some article about how she was on a nude beach topless and pictures were taken of her. And it was a private beach.

I found that horrifying. Not her being nude on a beach

.....nothing wrong with that. Horrified by the press or whoever took the pictures.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=459657 time=1655225384 user_id=3266

I remember some article about how she was on a nude beach topless and pictures were taken of her. And it was a private beach.

.....nothing wrong with that. Horrified by the press or whoever took the pictures.

I just took a look at those pictures... they aren't all that clear and the woman has sunglasses on.... they could be fake. I don't know.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

weebles

From grocery store tabloid headlines at the checkout all I know is Elvis is going on tour again and nice to see Batboy is still doing well living with aliens on Jupiter. :laugh:

TBH I do not really follow the Royal Family very much.

Anonymous

The poor little princess. I will bet Brits who can't afford petrol for their cars feel sorry for her.

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=459695 time=1655235577 user_id=2191
From grocery store tabloid headlines at the checkout all I know is Elvis is going on tour again and nice to see Batboy is still doing well living with aliens on Jupiter. :laugh:

TBH I do not really follow the Royal Family very much.

I don't either weebles..

When they visit Canada, I notice because they are on on Global news.

Dove

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=459709 time=1655238635 user_id=2015

The poor little princess. I will bet Brits who can't afford petrol for their cars feel sorry for her.

Well that is completely different issues.....I'm gonna feel bad and sickened for any woman who gets violated like that.

And I'm definately feeling the inflation pain myself lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=459753 time=1655256332 user_id=3266
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=459709 time=1655238635 user_id=2015

Well that is completely different issues.....I'm gonna feel bad and sickened for any woman who gets violated like that.

And I'm definately feeling the inflation pain myself lol

I gotta agree with old Jock on this. That is the price she pays for never having to worry about paying bills.

cw_

Not all nude beaches are for the rich only.  Wreck beach in Vancouver was open to all.  Well, all nude ppl.  

But if you are a public figure it would probably be best to avoid such public beaches and buy a private one.  ; )

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZqkFTtcotQdiV_kE6bcCCiIeX7_mvrTw2d9LqcOG4fQ&s">

Frood

Quote from: cw_ post_id=459792 time=1655267068 user_id=3226
Not all nude beaches are for the rich only.  Wreck beach in Vancouver was open to all.  Well, all nude ppl.  

But if you are a public figure it would probably be best to avoid such public beaches and buy a private one.  ; )

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZqkFTtcotQdiV_kE6bcCCiIeX7_mvrTw2d9LqcOG4fQ&s">

How entitled are exhibitionists that they can bar people wanting to go to the ocean simply because they were sunsmart in summer and layering smart in winter.

Nudies are a cult....

I hope they get skin cancer and hypothermia...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=459792 time=1655267068 user_id=3226

I've heard about that place.

caskur

10 minutes in Flea....lol

Watch a few minutes...

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

If we dropped the link to the British crown, we could get rid of our pricey useless Governor General.

Canada's vice-regal racked up a nearly $100,000 catering bill on board a government aircraft during a recent week-long trip to the Middle East.

An order paper question submitted by Conservative MP Michael Barrett shows Gov. Gen. Mary Simon and her 29 fellow passengers using $93,117.89 in catering services aboard an RCAF CC-150 Polaris during her March 16 to March 24 trip to Expo 2020 in Dubai.

Anonymous

But, there would not be much of a savings if we replaced the GG with a ceremonial president as head of state.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=459837 time=1655313174 user_id=114
If we dropped the link to the British crown, we could get rid of our pricey useless Governor General.

Canada's vice-regal racked up a nearly $100,000 catering bill on board a government aircraft during a recent week-long trip to the Middle East.

An order paper question submitted by Conservative MP Michael Barrett shows Gov. Gen. Mary Simon and her 29 fellow passengers using $93,117.89 in catering services aboard an RCAF CC-150 Polaris during her March 16 to March 24 trip to Expo 2020 in Dubai.

:shock: