Started by Poppy, June 24, 2022, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461696 time=1656380444 user_id=3254
Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461685 time=1656369816 user_id=3222
Lots of pain in this thread.

Good-

That's not how I read it at all..

Nostalgia for what your flame community used to be.

He's talking about Poppy's whining.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461694 time=1656378786 user_id=3287
Breaking news:

King Martini plans to twitch stream Cuphead the delicious last course and I have to moderate the room since this will be a race against the other elite streamers to see who can complete the game the quickest, we anticipate it to be quite crowded.

Sorry folks, when did Meltdown become a nursing home full of mentally retarded seniors ass scooting up and down corridors as nurses beat on bed pans?

We now got the biggest shit poster in the "community" stinking up Flea's dumpy forum with his adult diapers.  

We got flea posting stupid selfies where her lips look like swollen piss flaps, its gross.

These forums are lucky team Poppy even bothers to post at all at these low budget productions.

Do you mean Seamajor?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=461697 time=1656380539 user_id=2845

He's talking about Poppy's whining.

I see, thank you Erica.

Anonymous

@Benzo, that BF board is gay as fuck. If folks aint there it is probably because they recognize that fact even if you cannot.

BEnzo

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461685 time=1656369816 user_id=3222
Lots of pain in this thread.

Good-

That's OK. Personally, I see it as a cry for help.

Leaving it aside for the time being, however,

I was wondering something:

So word was put out awhile back that you and Shen have shared IP's,

From time to time,

Or maybe all the time,

Is this true?

Are you, Fash,

'The Iron Chink'?

If so I think it was brilliantly pulled off.

I never suspected a thing.

What say you?

BEnzo

Quote from: Herman post_id=461704 time=1656383948 user_id=1689
@Benzo, that BF board is gay as fuck. If folks aint there it is probably because they recognize that fact even if you cannot.

I've grown fond of it, and Breaky gone lately is a founding member.

I'm just trying to facilitate reconciliation.

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461706 time=1656384832 user_id=3222
Quote from: Herman post_id=461704 time=1656383948 user_id=1689

Suit yourself. I am just saying if folks aint there they are not likely interested in such a gay board.

Do you actually pay to post at that place? I heard some of the regulars do. I guess fools and their money are meant to be parted.

Poppy

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461698 time=1656380561 user_id=3254
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461694 time=1656378786 user_id=3287
Breaking news:

King Martini plans to twitch stream Cuphead the delicious last course and I have to moderate the room since this will be a race against the other elite streamers to see who can complete the game the quickest, we anticipate it to be quite crowded.

Sorry folks, when did Meltdown become a nursing home full of mentally retarded seniors ass scooting up and down corridors as nurses beat on bed pans?

We now got the biggest shit poster in the "community" stinking up Flea's dumpy forum with his adult diapers.  

We got flea posting stupid selfies where her lips look like swollen piss flaps, its gross.

These forums are lucky team Poppy even bothers to post at all at these low budget productions.

Do you mean Seamajor?

I'm referring to the old man who has fleas in his diapers.
I\'m Poppy!

BEnzo

Quote from: Herman post_id=461707 time=1656385435 user_id=1689

Suit yourself. I am just saying if folks aint there they are not likely interested in such a gay board.

Do you actually pay to post at that place? I heard some of the regulars do. I guess fools and their money are meant to be parted.

Lol, no, you don't have to pay to post. Either donate, or don't. There's no pressure about that.

And I'm not recruiting.

BEnzo

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461710 time=1656385797 user_id=3287
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461698 time=1656380561 user_id=3254

Do you mean Seamajor?

U mad, brah?

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461711 time=1656385875 user_id=3222

Lol, no, you don't have to pay to post. Either donate, or don't. There's no pressure about that.

And I'm not recruiting.

Alright, I heard it was pay to play. But, paying must confer privileges. Why else would they keep Seamoron around. He has been banned from every other forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: BEnzo post_id=461712 time=1656385918 user_id=3222
Quote from: Poppy post_id=461710 time=1656385797 user_id=3287

U mad, brah?

Until a little while ago, I thought Poppy was a gal.

Poppy

Of course he likes it; individuals like benzo and admin have nowhere else to post the nonsense that drips out of their rectums every day.

A lot of these community members have spent their whole internet life on the troll boards, when TRF closed they went to Pissed off then to SG then when that place imploded, BF was the only refuge left for many of these morons.

The BF member called Blandscape is another weirdo who actually has deluded himself into thinking he is beating up people on the internet. He had a mental breakdown at FT and ended up at BF when FT closed.

Poor breakfall spent 300 dollars at BF and did not even get a broken coffee mug. Benzo, flea, admin, they all "donated" money to BF, it's more like paying a baby sitter than paying to post.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461715 time=1656386501 user_id=3287

Of course he likes it; individuals like benzo and admin have nowhere else to post the nonsense that drips out of their rectums every day.

A lot of these community members have spent their whole internet life on the troll boards, when TRF closed they went to Pissed off then to SG then when that place imploded, BF was the only refuge left for many of these morons.

The BF member called Blandscape is another weirdo who actually has deluded himself into thinking he is beating up people on the internet. He had a mental breakdown at FT and ended up at BF when FT closed.

Poor breakfall spent 300 dollars at BF and did not even get a broken coffee mug. Benzo, flea, admin, they all "donated" money to BF, it's more like paying a baby sitter than paying to post.

Jesus H, Bonkerfist actually gave that gay as fuck forum three hundred bones.

Apegirl is a prog spammer. Blandscape is an elitist prog shill. I would punch him out if I met him.

Anonymous

SG was a good forum. BF is not.