The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Notice to Odinson

Started by Obvious Li, March 24, 2014, 09:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Is SMP minaeni on this forum?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Is SMP minaeni on this forum?

Yes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Well IMHO the whole SMP situation on VF stems from the fact that the person running the joint is and has been off her rails for some time. It's unfortunate that the powers that be cannot discern the difference between the fun version of crazy and the "unfun" version.

Now that SMP knows full well that he is untouchable it's only a matter of time before he does something completely nuts.....again.  It's very convenient that the people SMP wronged in the past are not around to give a full and accurate accounting of what really happened. All we have to go by is various glossed over accounts of how SMP, a poor misunderstood individual, tried to make some harmless real life contact with forum members who then blew it totally out of proportion.  

I don't know about you but I almost puked when I read that purposely misleading load of horse shit.

A total wingnut as well a nasty, selfish twat. The only regular people left on that forum are the trolls; SMP, Odinson, the shit guy, Oscar, Phagdish Betha's many handles and Joe. Real posters are not interested in a forum where the lunatics have immunity.

I beg to disagree there are still some decent people over there, and many of the trolls are rather entertaining in their own way. But the steadfast refusal to put a limit on or get rid of a known crazy that has harassed other posters in real life is really disturbing. It makes people uncomfortable and reluctant to engage in meaningful dialogue when you have this unbalanced creep circling the discussion.

Yeah, I like lochdubh and the naval architect. However, everytime I check the forum the names I read are the ones I wrote.

Odinson

The scotsman stays cool.

Wulf isnt allowed to use that name because he is an american... He aint a jäger.

A jäger is the king.. A marine is just some fancy little barbie.

Like in that movie "pacific rim"... Those big robots are called jägers.

I´m a jäger, my father is a jäger, my brother is a jäger, my sister is a jäger. She looks like an elf from lord of the rings... Peeps always wonder how the ugly thing that I am could have such a beautiful sister. :D

I´m the bro.

She attracts all men. My girlfriend attracts all men. Is no achievement for a female to attract males.

Like asian girls... Blackdudes take anything white.

Odinson

Wulf is an european killer.

Burger king munchie is an american.

Generals like Patton have a false hype upon them. He fought against a remnant of a force. A genius like Rommel would have won the war if not for that lunatic keeping the leash.

You see people elect people like Stalin, Hitler, Mao because they are gonna give the small people rights.

Odinson

Leftie ideology means the loss of freedom and jealousy. It secures the weak people but by doing that it takes away your freedom.

Odinson

Renees thoughts are exactly like mine.. She likes viking men and I like heavy women.

Its different how we execute things... Cant expect Renee to go up against men... Northmen. In the field.

Odinson

My grandfather was the wulf. Excelled during the war and created a great business after the war.

A giant of a man.

Obvious Li

ok shit for brains.....i will go against my better judgement and just make it two weeks.....hopefully by that time you will have forgotten where this site is....cheers

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"ok shit for brains.....i will go against my better judgement and just make it two weeks.....hopefully by that time you will have forgotten where this site is....cheers

I understand Obvious Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"ok shit for brains.....i will go against my better judgement and just make it two weeks.....hopefully by that time you will have forgotten where this site is....cheers

Is he banned again handsome? I see he's flooding VF with his retarded spam. He called asal a fucking bitch. At least he knows old Vesna likes her trolls.

Obvious Li

Is he banned again handsome? I see he's flooding VF with his retarded spam. He called asal a fucking bitch. At least he knows old Vesna likes her trolls.

yep...two weeks.....i woulda passed on the crap he mouths about me....but the shit about you, fash and cc demands a response..............so he got one

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

yep...two weeks.....i woulda passed on the crap he mouths about me....but the shit about you, fash and cc demands a response..............so he got one

Take a look at VF. All you see on the main page is him. He has no life.

Renee

Why don't you just make it permanent? In two weeks he will come back and do the same stupid shit until it becomes unbearable......Again. Why should you have to go thru the same exercise in a couple of month? Does it really make sense to have him around? I don't see the logic in constantly banning and unbanning a known individual who is nothing more than a hateful troll.

I can understand if Oldshitstain had something of value to add to the forum but you know as well as I that he doesn't. Believe me I've tried to housebreak that little fuck but for some reason he is basically un-trainable. I used to think his problem was the language barrier or the way his thoughts translated into English but after reading some of his more recent blathering's, I've come to the conclusion that he is either retarded or just a thread bombing asshole. I don't think there is a lot of hope for change in him but you do what you think is best.

Just my thoughts.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Why don't you just make it permanent? In two weeks he will come back and do the same stupid shit until it becomes unbearable......Again. Why should you have to go thru the same exercise in a couple of month? Does it really make sense to have him around? I don't see the logic in constantly banning and unbanning a known individual who is nothing more than a hateful troll.

I can understand if Oldshitstain had something of value to add to the forum but you know as well as I that he doesn't. Believe me I've tried to housebreak that little fuck but for some reason he is basically un-trainable. I used to think his problem was the language barrier or the way his thoughts translated into English but after reading some of his more recent blathering's, I've come to the conclusion that he is either retarded or just a thread bombing asshole. I don't think there is a lot of hope for change in him but you do what you think is best.

Just my thoughts.

He is a thread bombing, incorrigible asshole. The administrator thinks everyone can be redeemed. However, I think even she is losing her patience for that shit stain.