Replies: 10475
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:54:36 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Jim Crow Joe is Still a Very Unpopular President

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2022, 03:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: "Jed Clampett" post_id=474052 time=1662183261 user_id=1689
Blue collar Trump supporters aint a threat to American democracy. The media colluding with the demsocRATic party to thro an election is.

This is an appeal to his base to vote in November.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

On Tuesday, Indiana became the latest state to confirm that it will tax the Biden administration's federal student loan forgiveness. The Indiana Department of Revenue told the Associated Press that it would require citizens to list their student debt relief as taxable income.

Anonymous

Joe Biden is bracing himself for tough election outcomes in November.

During a Democratic National Committee reception in Boston on Monday, Biden said it will be a "difficult two years" if Democrats lose Congress after the midterm elections. Tough for him, not for Americans.

Biden's speech comes as a new analysis is suggesting that polls showing the Democrats' possible success in November could be misleading.

Anonymous

Should be interesting, the results of the 2022 midterms.

Have no crystal ball so cant predict the outcome.

For some reason I see a lot of violence & people on both sides shooting & killing each other just as they did in 2020. But maybe the midterms will be a milder affair.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=474827 time=1663080455
Joe Biden is bracing himself for tough election outcomes in November.

During a Democratic National Committee reception in Boston on Monday, Biden said it will be a "difficult two years" if Democrats lose Congress after the midterm elections. Tough for him, not for Americans.

Biden's speech comes as a new analysis is suggesting that polls showing the Democrats' possible success in November could be misleading.

I hope they impeach his ass.

Anonymous

I would love to see investigations into pay for play on Hunter's laptop, media collusion, the Afghanistan fiasco, Fauci, and most importantly, dereliction of duty at the Mexico border.

Thiel

Quote from: Brent post_id=474884 time=1663207471
I would love to see investigations into pay for play on Hunter's laptop, media collusion, the Afghanistan fiasco, Fauci, and most importantly, dereliction of duty at the Mexico border.

The Democrats do not want this administration held to account. They wanted to crucify the previous administration.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=474948 time=1663302773 user_id=1688
Quote from: Brent post_id=474884 time=1663207471

The Democrats do not want this administration held to account. They wanted to crucify the previous administration.

The democrats' priorities, like the Liberals' priorities are destroying their opposition and then destroying the middle class.

Anonymous

Quote from: Brent post_id=475018 time=1663447153
Quote from: Thiel post_id=474948 time=1663302773 user_id=1688

The democrats' priorities, like the Liberals' priorities are destroying their opposition and then destroying the middle class.

I do not think destroying the opposition by portraying the Tory leader as a fascist will work this time. Trudeau had an easy time with Scheer and O'Toole. That is not the case with Pollivere.

Anonymous

Jim Crow is finally letting the cat out of the bag. He aint running again in 2024.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=475130 time=1663685603
Jim Crow is finally letting the cat out of the bag. He aint running again in 2024.

I doubt he'll be capable of speech by then; he's barely capable of it now.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=475447 time=1664000618
Quote from: Herman post_id=475130 time=1663685603

I doubt he'll be capable of speech by then; he's barely capable of it now.

Or even knowing where he is.

Anonymous

"Does President Biden favor any limits on abortion?"

Instead of answering the straightforward question, Jean-Pierre berated Republicans for their stances on abortion – which are already known.

Fifteen week limit is not enouxgh for the Biden administration.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=475514 time=1664123553
"Does President Biden favor any limits on abortion?"

Instead of answering the straightforward question, Jean-Pierre berated Republicans for their stances on abortion – which are already known.

Fifteen week limit is not enouxgh for the Biden administration.

The democrats are such an extremist party. Fourteen weeks is more than enough time to decide to terminate a pregnancy or not.

Frood

Abortion should be stopped after the effectiveness period of RU486 (the so called morning after pill).

Get raped, take the pill.

Get drunk, take the pill.

Get dumped, take the pill.

Get pregnant or prospectively pregnant and you didn't take the pill? HAVE the fucking baby!

Cause effect.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview