The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White Privilege

Started by Herman, March 12, 2023, 02:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496702 time=1680305989 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496691 time=1680280798 user_id=2845
Scouse cracks me tf up

Scouser is a white version of me. I blame whites for all global problems. I'm right of course.

Does his orifices smell like beached whale and rotting seaweed too?
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=496717 time=1680311829 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496702 time=1680305989 user_id=3389

Scouser is a white version of me. I blame whites for all global problems. I'm right of course.

Are you projecting.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=496722 time=1680312627 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=496717 time=1680311829 user_id=1676

Are you projecting.

Just remembering what it was like to part the pissers on a slanty honey...
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=496729 time=1680314206 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=496722 time=1680312627 user_id=3396

Are you projecting.

Where did you meet her? A cheap cat house in Ningbo. Oriental gals are usually the least malodorous girls I have been with. Squaws, and poor White gals have the worst hygiene.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=496732 time=1680314554 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=496729 time=1680314206 user_id=1676

Where did you meet her? A cheap cat house in Ningbo. Oriental gals are usually the least malodorous girls I have been with. Squaws, and poor White gals have the worst hygiene.

Are you on the barrel wash?

Asian holes smell like whatever they're eating on.

Shen Li's would obviously pong like an old bucket of KFC bones in the sun.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=496734 time=1680314715 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=496732 time=1680314554 user_id=3396

Shen Li's would obviously pong like an old bucket of KFC bones in the sun.  ac_hithere

Okay, there aint no point in this. Arguing which pussy stinks the most with a guy who aint ever fucked a woman of a different race is like talking about conquests with Joe. East Asian gals have excellent hygiene. Koreans and Japanese in particular are the gold standard. Dark skinned South East Asian gals, although poorer than Chinks, Japs and Koreans are still usually clean. Some aint.

Now, South Asian gals can be quite nasty.

With White gals, it is hit and miss. Educated high income white gals take care of themselves. White trash are among the worst. Squaws are the absolute worst.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=496737 time=1680315335 user_id=3396

Okay, there aint no point in this. Arguing which pussy stinks the most with a guy who aint ever fucked a woman of a different race is like talking about conquests with Joe. East Asian gals have excellent hygiene. Koreans and Japanese in particular are the gold standard. Dark skinned South East Asian gals, although poorer than Chinks, Japs and Koreans are still usually clean. Some aint.

With White gals, it is hit and miss. Educated high income white gals take care of themselves. White trash are among the worst. Squaws are the absolute worst.

Mate, I've sampled a lot of ethnic cunnies back in the day.

You're just defensive because your old lady's pubes don't kink.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Okay, there aint no point in this. Arguing which pussy stinks the most with a guy who aint ever fucked a woman of a different race is like talking about conquests with Joe.

I am starting to believe that. What an uninformed comment even by his standards.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Freud is confusing his fat smelly white wife with an unattainable East Asian goddess on Hong Kong movies he pretends he's fucking when he is doing Bertha. Sux to be him. : ac_razz

Odinson

Some of the east-euro gals have questionable bathing culture...

Finns bathe two times per month so we are pretty clean.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496766 time=1680358680 user_id=3389

Freud is confusing his fat smelly white wife with an unattainable East Asian goddess on Hong Kong movies he pretends he's fucking when he is doing Bertha. Sux to be him. : ac_razz

Whoa... you're quite defensive about your South China sea...  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: Herman post_id=496715 time=1680311609 user_id=3396
John Stossel, Dennis Prager. Mark Levin, and Ben Shapiro aint trying to take Lokmar's guns. Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, and Debbie Stabenow are. In Canada it aint Ezra Levant, Joe Oliver, and Lorrie Goldstein who are taking away our guns. It is Justin Trudeau, Steven Guillbeault, and Chrystia Freeland who don't trust Canadians.

Are you unfamiliar with the term "controlled opposition"?

Most of these phony Kosherservatives are grifters and potentially on the globohomo payroll.

Why? In order to swallow up potential support for "far right"  causes and talking points, which could lead to (Gawd forbid) people noticing the jewish elephant in the room.

https://i.ibb.co/fNfK9TF/kshrelephant.jpg">

Odinson

Jim Jones also broke up the family unit of his followers... He encouraged kids to turn on their parents and parents to turn on their kids.

They all turned to Jim Jones.

You can hear this in the recordings.

Lokmar

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496776 time=1680368409 user_id=1728
Quote from: Herman post_id=496715 time=1680311609 user_id=3396
John Stossel, Dennis Prager. Mark Levin, and Ben Shapiro aint trying to take Lokmar's guns. Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, and Debbie Stabenow are. In Canada it aint Ezra Levant, Joe Oliver, and Lorrie Goldstein who are taking away our guns. It is Justin Trudeau, Steven Guillbeault, and Chrystia Freeland who don't trust Canadians.

Are you unfamiliar with the term "controlled opposition"?

Most of these phony Kosherservatives are grifters and potentially on the globohomo payroll.

Why? In order to swallow up potential support for "far right"  causes and talking points, which could lead to (Gawd forbid) people noticing the jewish elephant in the room.

https://i.ibb.co/fNfK9TF/kshrelephant.jpg">

LMFAO! Jew Elephants?

Like I keep saying, ANYone of ANY race that supports the Constitution is OK in my book.