Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Anti-EU Parties Win Big In European Elections

Started by Anonymous, May 28, 2014, 12:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "cc"I know few will admit it, trying to be nice and all .. .but ... IS is "pure islam ..... islam exactly as Mohammed quoted allah as directing it to be .. .exactly as Mo practiced in his day

Think about it - it's founder and scribe was a slaughterer - he professed slaughter for islam (in 100s upon 100s of verses) ... so, why would we be surprised that "pure" followers would not be likewise??
Quote from: "Shen Li"^All very true CC. What do you think of the laws that Britain is either proposing or has passed(not sure). I figure you would know a little by it?
Not looked at it seriously yet. I don't trust Cameron for past embarrassing over the top  islam ass-kissing, so I'm in no hurry to see what he really said  ... although seems he is doing "something" right .... now .... finally .

Did read that some laws he is proposing may not pass international or EU law scrutiny - now there's a bunch of islamic ass kissers

Tell me. Why do we let in people who we then have to spend time & money to watch and especially watch their kids who were born  here and would like to turn our society upside-down and killl civilians? We truly are our own worse enemy and stone stupit!!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "cc"I know few will admit it, trying to be nice and all .. .but ... IS is "pure islam ..... islam exactly as Mohammed quoted allah as directing it to be .. .exactly as Mo practiced in his day

Think about it - it's founder and scribe was a slaughterer - he professed slaughter for islam (in 100s upon 100s of verses) ... so, why would we be surprised that "pure" followers would not be likewise??
Quote from: "Shen Li"^All very true CC. What do you think of the laws that Britain is either proposing or has passed(not sure). I figure you would know a little by it?
Not looked at it seriously yet. I don't trust Cameron for past embarrassing over the top  islam ass-kissing, so I'm in no hurry to see what he really said  ... although seems he is doing "something" right .... now .... finally .

Did read that some laws he is proposing may not pass international or EU law scrutiny - now there's a bunch of islamic ass kissers

Tell me. Why do we let in people who we then have to spend time & money to watch and especially watch their kids who were born  here and would like to turn our society upside-down and killl civilians? We truly are our own worse enemy and stone stupit!!!!

I don't know much about Cameron other than he is hardly a true conservative. Anyway, what is our government doing? Not much that I'm aware of.

Not passing international nor EU scrutiny eh? Good reason to leave both the EU and the UN.