Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Anti-EU Parties Win Big In European Elections

Started by Anonymous, May 28, 2014, 12:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"Maybe radical Islam is too entrenched in Europe. Maybe they already are FUBAR?

Seems pretty clear it is. EU cannot reverse it without ... well, ... you know

Wait till you hear CBC's investigation of Calgary (Canada) radicalization & jihadis in Syria & Iraq - one was the key in bombing / killing 46 in Iraq

Just saw CBC National - like "wow"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/suicide-bomber-killed-in-iraq-part-of-wider-jihadi-base-in-calgary-1.2663890">Suicide bomber killed in Iraq part of wider jihadi base in Calgary

Salman Ashrafi, killed in 2013 suicide attack, lived in same building as 4 other extremist fighters

Homegrown extremism abroad has a new face, and CBC News has learned it belongs to yet another Calgary man, a development that points to the West as a hotbed for exporting jihadis.

His name is Salman Ashrafi, and when the Al-Qaeda splinter group ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) released images of him last month following a double suicide bombing in Iraq in November that killed 46 people, he was celebrated in a martryrdom notice.

BTW - Al Q has openly said that ISIS is "too extreme" ..... no shit

---------------------------------------------------------------------

One of[size=150] VERY FEW[/size] who speaks out & is trying to do something  ... under many death threats ... and ZERO!! support from the community .... of course

It is impossible for me to think the intelligence people do not know who is radicalizing Muslim youth. It is going on undercover; it is going on openly sometimes.'

- Syed Soharwardy, Calgary imam

And even he is putting it on the " intelligence people" ..... blame non-islamics .. what else is new?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CBC - Understanding the relationships between five men in particular — Ashrafi, two Canadian brothers, Clairmont and his roommate — could be key to unravelling how they became radicalized. CBC News is withholding the identities of the other three men until more information surfaces.

But they were all friends who dined at the same restaurants, prayed at the same mosque and lived in the same apartment building in downtown Calgary.

According to one source who knew all the men, they had meetings, sometimes in Ashrafi's apartment, where he reportedly instructed them that the only way to live with non-Muslims was to either convert them or subjugate them, and failing that migrate to a land of Islam.

They all left Canada at roughly the same time late 2012.

Calgary - 5 ... London ON 4 ...... Vancouver EU bus bomber ..... for a few examples

Anonymous

^^Holy fuck CC?? Much too close for comfort!! :o  :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/suicide-bomber-killed-in-iraq-part-of-wider-jihadi-base-in-calgary-1.2663890">Suicide bomber killed in Iraq part of wider jihadi base in Calgary

Salman Ashrafi, killed in 2013 suicide attack, lived in same building as 4 other extremist fighters

Homegrown extremism abroad has a new face, and CBC News has learned it belongs to yet another Calgary man, a development that points to the West as a hotbed for exporting jihadis.

His name is Salman Ashrafi, and when the Al-Qaeda splinter group ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) released images of him last month following a double suicide bombing in Iraq in November that killed 46 people, he was celebrated in a martryrdom notice.

One of[size=150] VERY FEW[/size] who speaks out & is trying to do something  ... under many death threats ... and ZERO!! support from the community .... of course

It is impossible for me to think the intelligence people do not know who is radicalizing Muslim youth. It is going on undercover; it is going on openly sometimes.'

And even he is putting it on the " intelligence people" ..... blame non-islamics .. what else is new?

CBC - Understanding the relationships between five men in particular — Ashrafi, two Canadian brothers, Clairmont and his roommate — could be key to unravelling how they became radicalized. CBC News is withholding the identities of the other three men until more information surfaces.

But they were all friends who dined at the same restaurants, prayed at the same mosque and lived in the same apartment building in downtown Calgary.

According to one source who knew all the men, they had meetings, sometimes in Ashrafi's apartment, where he reportedly instructed them that the only way to live with non-Muslims was to either convert them or subjugate them, and failing that migrate to a land of Islam.

Calgary - 5 ... London ON 4 ...... Vancouver EU bus bomber ..... for a few examples

Two of my co workers were talking about this at lunch today cc li tarte..

How shocking such hate and violence is thriving in our city.

:shock:

Gary Oak

Quote from: "cc li tarte"http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/suicide-bomber-killed-in-iraq-part-of-wider-jihadi-base-in-calgary-1.2663890">Suicide bomber killed in Iraq part of wider jihadi base in Calgary

We should not open our borders to Muslim scum. This is what happens, you get slime fifth columnists. Waiting for any chance to destroy us for being so bad to them.

If they don't like our democratic country, then they should get on their magic carpets and fly back to their desert paradise.

cc

CBC News has learned of http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/canada-s-young-men-joining-foreign-jihad-are-we-doing-enough-to-stop-it-1.2664981">as many as two dozen Calgarians who, in the last two years, departed for Syria to join extremist rebel groups.

France intercepted four people suspected of trying to recruit militants to fight in Syria last week, following the arrest of a French citizen who joined a militant group in Syria and then returned to carry out a deadly shooting at a Jewish museum in Brussels last month.

cc

LOL @ "I wondered why Fash hasn't been posting as much lately. She's planning her trip to be with her fellow jihadist Calgarians in Syria"

cc

Simple. It's how islam works (or from a rational point of view, doesn't work)

That's how it works (or doesn't)  everywhere around the world ... including in every part of Canada now

cc

Quoteso why are they NOT reporting them?
I know why but I'll leave you to decide yourself from your observations .. Bottom line is, in every place and with VERY few exceptions .. they just don't

Even the cleric in Calgary who spoke out ended up blaming it on CSIS , ... his complaints ended up being about anything and anyone but islam and islamics (the very people who are close to it, know, and are the ones needed to stop it) ...

and NOT on islam which causes it to go on NOR on islamics  who "allow" it to go on ... which is why it goes on and will continue to go on so long as islam exists in the West

cc

And the crap continues in the EU

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mother-tahira-ahmed-had-head-cut-off-after-blazing-row-1450982">Mother in UK Had Head Cut Off

Tahira Ahmed, 38, was discovered by police at her house in Merton Avenue following complaints from neighbours about a heated argument.

She had been stabbed and had both her arms broken, and her head cut off.

Her husband, Naveed Ahmed, 41, appeared via videolink in court, charged with her murder.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"And the crap continues in the EU

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mother-tahira-ahmed-had-head-cut-off-after-blazing-row-1450982">Mother in UK Had Head Cut Off

Tahira Ahmed, 38, was discovered by police at her house in Merton Avenue following complaints from neighbours about a heated argument.

She had been stabbed and had both her arms broken, and her head cut off.

Her husband, Naveed Ahmed, 41, appeared via videolink in court, charged with her murder.

You know more about or perhaps follow this topic more than anyone else I can think of. I usually don't give it any thought until there is a major attack. It's good that you are proactive and not reactive like most of us complacent suburbanites

Anonymous

^^UR fucking right she knows what she is talking about. I have learned more from CC than anyone else I have ever encountered in cyberspace. CC rocks!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxA1CD1YotLYovGCGIhMyoK5KpdK6mO2Ec5VO6E_qf6a980TIV">

cc

Do you think people would talk if we meet up @ the mosque?

On second thought, dressed "properly", they wouldn't know who we were anyhow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Do you think people would talk if we meet up @ the mosque?

On second thought, dressed "properly", they wouldn't know who we were anyhow.

Yeah, let's meet up at a mosque on the lower mainland CC. We'll have a drink and a ham sandwich. ;)

cc

While we are on the subject of how the EU screwed  itself with islamic immigration....

http://rt.com/news/166128-isis-jihadists-threaten-britain/">RT - 'Black flag of jihad will fly over London': Alarm over UK-born Iraq fighters' threat

Terror alerts, 9/11-style bombings and murders of British citizens will soon come to London's streets, according to chilling threats from UK citizens fighting alongside Islam's most violent terrorist group operating in Syria and Iraq.

The threat comes from British nationals fighting for the Sunni militant group calling themselves the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL/ISIS) in Syria. According to the Sunday Times, they promise that after they're done there, Britain is next. The message comes from three such fighters, all youngsters in their teens and twenties.

According to the Times, these aren't regular disenchanted youths at all: one is a 20-year-old hacker from Birmingham, who once stole Tony Blair's details and posted them online, later serving time for an unrelated violence charge.

The "black flag of jihad" will fly over Downing Street, Junaid Hussain warned on June 4, spelling out the horrors to come. He's been fighting in Syria for over a year now.

Another, 19-year-old Muhammad Hassan, from Portsmouth, was a student at a prestigious school. He warned on Twitter that if the US doesn't cease threats over drone strikes on ISIS positions, 9/11-style attacks on America would follow.

The third, also from Portsmouth, promised a "killing spree" of British citizens if he were ever to return to Britain.