News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

What If Whites Left the USA and Canada ?

Started by Gary Oak, July 18, 2014, 07:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"In case you missed it, vivek got off a good troll
Quote from: "Vivek_Golikeri"I'd miss them because they're so cute. I would need to go down to Petsmart and buy me some fresh whites to have around me.  Kitchy-kitchy-koo!
Quote from: "cc la tarte"lol @ Viv - Pick me, pick me

... followed by the usual reactions from the sucker fish

What the fuck is Viv talking about??

cc

He was just playing with his detractor ... joking .. baiting .. pissing her off to no end. Some actually  take him seriously

It was in a thread with similar title as this one
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"He was just playing with his detractor ... joking .. baiting .. pissing her off to no end. Some actually  take him seriously

It was in a thread with similar title as this one

In other words he was imitating my favourite troll bait? You have to admit CC, the suckerfish take the bait every time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Maybe we could do a "selective" tossing out of whites in  N America??

I could offer up the name of one from this board cc. Maybe I could just give his initials, on second thought I am a little busy. Sorry, I have to G.O. ;)

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cheng Zi"Would they still have decent health care ? Welfare cheques ? decent policing ? better government ? better courts ? etc. ...? decent military - GEE GARY WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET ALL THAT? IF WE HAD NOT SHOVED ALL THE INDIGINOUS FOLKS INTO SHITHOLES AROUND CANADA, CHANCES ARE THEY WOULD BE DOING QUITE WELL. ITS THE WHITE FOLKS WITH THEIR BOOZE, CRAPPY CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS FOR PEDOPHILES, AND  DISEASES THAT HAVE SCREWED THEM UP. OTHERWISE THEY WOULD BE DOING BETTER THAN WE ARE NOW.

So, band management bares no responsibility?

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Cheng Zi"Hey Shen, kiss my candyass you trolling idiot...yeah the band management bears a lot of responsibility but we bare more......we just dump money on them and look the other way....its time to bring them all to the cities, build schools, educate them in colleges and make them strong and self sufficient....our governments are useless when it comes to looking after the needy....only when its a photo op worth touting will they show up....thank god, the liberals will win the next election and we can boot this piece of shit Israeli loving loser govt out to the garbage heap (next to your house Shen....lmao) bye bitch

Oh whine, whine, whine. There must be a rub and tug where you live?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cheng Zi"Hey Shen, kiss my candyass you trolling idiot...yeah the band management bears a lot of responsibility but we bare more......we just dump money on them and look the other way....its time to bring them all to the cities, build schools, educate them in colleges and make them strong and self sufficient....our governments are useless when it comes to looking after the needy....only when its a photo op worth touting will they show up....thank god, the liberals will win the next election and we can boot this piece of shit Israeli loving loser govt out to the garbage heap (next to your house Shen....lmao) bye bitch

Do you see what you are doing? You are making Gary Oak's posts look rational and balanced.

Gary Oak

A little obsessed aren't you Seoulfag. I wasn't even in that feud and you have to put my name in typically in your miserable sarcastic manner.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"A little obsessed aren't you Seoulfag. I wasn't even in that feud and you have to put my name in typically in your miserable sarcastic manner.

When I see a stupid, poorly written post, I automatically suspect the dumbest poster here.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQL2dcQN9d1WvQ6ZMxxv5TMSbc6khulbDwtUfUAIjQfWVL-A9vL">

Gary Oak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"you are a gay  idiot Seoulfag

Can't you boys play nice with each other?

Gary Oak

If North America was handed back to these guys and all the whites left ithere would be a lot fo human rights. I remember a native woman telling me that he mother sold her to her grandfather for 25$ for sex. Virtuall every girl on any reservation has been molested and so have a lot of the boys.

.....B.C. chief's pay and expenses nears $1 million: online documents

By Keven Drews, The Canadian Press | The Canadian Press – 3 hours ago..

VANCOUVER - Newly posted documents show a dramatic disparity in the salaries and travel expenses paid to a handful of Canada's First Nations chiefs, ranging from thousands of dollars to almost $1 million.

Following the passage of a financial-transparency law by the federal government in 2013, First Nations are now required to publish audited financial statements of salaries and expenses online within 120 days of the end of the financial year ending March 31, 2014.

As of Thursday, many links to the data on the Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada website still read "not yet posted."

But Metro Vancouver's Kwikwetlem First Nation has published, and the website shows that economic development officer and Chief Ron Giesbrecht was paid $914,219 in remunerations and $16,574 in expenses for the financial year ending March 31, 2014.

Remunerations are defined in the document as salaries, wages, commissions, bonuses, honorarium, dividends and any other benefits, other than reimbursements, and non-monetary benefits. Expenses are defined as the costs of transportation, accommodation, meals, hospitality and incidentals.

A person answering the phone at band's office had promised a statement, then later said there would be no comment at this time.

Still, the band states on its website that it is creating an environment that promotes a higher quality of life.

"We are committed to transparency, responsibility, financial accountability, social, health, education, and economic development," the website states.

Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada reports the Kwikwetlem band has a registered population of 37 and 33 people living on the reserve.

Earlier this month, the Kwikwetlem claimed title to all lands associated with now-closed Riverview Hospital in Metro Vancouver and other areas of its traditional territory, citing the recent Supreme Court of Canada ruling in Tsilhqot'in v. British Columbia.

The O'Chiese First Nation of Rocky Mountain House, Alta., reported Chief Darren Whitford received remunerations of $164,453 and travel and meeting expenses of $100,778. The First Nation's six councillors reported remunerations starting at just over $102,261 and expenses starting at $27,433.

The band's total population reported by Statistics Canada in the 2006 census was 450.

The Taku River Tlingit First Nation in the northwestern, B.C., community of Atlin also published a document showing a salary of $72,800 to band spokesman John Ward and travel expenses $6,400.

The Canadian Taxpayers Federation expressed "jubilation" over the publication, and noted more and more information would be available over the coming weeks as the federal government scans and posts the documents.

"When we first called for the disclosure of chief and council pay information back in 2009 a lot of people told us Ottawa wouldn't touch the matter," said federation spokesman Colin Craig in a news release. "But we mobilized people on and off reserve to tell Ottawa to make legislative changes so that the government could start posting the details publicly. Kudos to the Harper government for listening."

He said many aboriginal people have been bullied or harassed for asking for the basic information in the past.

In March 2013, Aboriginal Affairs Minister Bernard Valcourt and others tried to speak in Winnipeg on the First Nations Financial Transparency Act but were interrupted by protesters who opposed the law.

Protester Pam Palmater of the Idle No More movement said at the time she opposed the law because the financial information is already transparent.

Anonymous

^^hmmm, that's what Green Hornet does, cut and paste the same post in more than one thread. ;)

Gary Oak

It's so clever of you Seoulfag, you finally discovered the big secret that Gary Oak is actually a Green Hornet troll.   Congratulations on your fine detective work  :lol:   Your obsessions with me is a bit strange. Aren't there any psychiatrists where you live ?