The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Yes, I Am Banned From Memebee.

Started by Asian Pride, November 25, 2014, 01:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Then don't act like the same piece of shit here as you do there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Real Woman"Then don't act like the same piece of shit here as you do there.

I post what I want, when I want to.

No fucking house hag is going to change that.

Asian Pride

I'm done with you, RW.  Go phone Oscar.  I know you two like to speak on the phone when you're both lonely...

RW

Oh this jealous bullshit again.  If you gave me your number and asked me to call you, I'd ring.  That goes for pretty much anyone around here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

I'm not jealous.  I don't "do" house hags with kids.  However, you (and mimi and evs) like Oscar. I know you two speak on the phone.

Birds of a feather...

RW

Again, I rang him ONCE and we talked for 4 minutes. I haven't called him again since.  It wasn't some romantic interlude.  It was a simple hello.  Get the fuck over it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

I was banned because I brought forth to the table character flaws to people that truly believe they are perfect...  Nothing more, and nothing less.

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Real Woman"Again, I rang him ONCE and we talked for 4 minutes. I haven't called him again since.  It wasn't some romantic interlude.  It was a simple hello.  Get the fuck over it.

Call him again!

He can make you "feel good."

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I was banned because I brought forth to the table character flaws to people that truly believe they are perfect...  Nothing more, and nothing less.

No, you were banned because you acted like a spastic idiot and begged to be canned.  I watched you do it meat head.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't want to.

Sure you do!

Asian Pride

I was banned because I made mimi cry...

Yeah right...

RW

No ... It's because you flooded the board with your tantrum.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!