The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'm Fucking Sick of It...

Started by Asian Pride, November 29, 2014, 04:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

WTF is happening to this place... ac_dunno

RW

Quote from: "Annie"Ok why did some threads did disappear?

They didn't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Annie"Oh am so ddrunk loll

:}

Yeah to the point where you are agreeing with Mel.  Man, the walk of shame tomorrow is going to be rough girl!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ok why did some threads did disappear?

Here or on VF? On VF, it is because the gang of two does not like them. On here, Fash seems to defer that to OL, so if threads disappeared(which I doubt), ask OL.

Annie

Wooo what a nice hangover I hazzzz lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Wooo what a nice hangover I hazzzz lolol

Aren't they fun Annie. ac_dance

Annie

Oh yes, such a joy! I ate part of a grill cheese and a glass of milk and feel like I could puke.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh yes, such a joy! I ate part of a grill cheese and a glass of milk and feel like I could puke.  ac_cool

I would puke too if I ate grilled cheese!

Annie

Why does the date stamp say yesterday when it was today? It's only  11:24 pm where I am. So weird....

Annie

I figured it out, was the -8 hour thingy in my settings, daylight savings thingy too lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I figured it out, was the -8 hour thingy in my settings, daylight savings thingy too lol.

I am happy you figured it out Annie.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Harold and Kumar have!  I didn't think those places were real hahahaha

They should have mini burgers.

White Castle FTW.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

There are none in the north west though.

Hey.  Is Sonic any good?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"There are none in the north west though.

Hey.  Is Sonic any good?

The food at Sonic is just "okay". On a positive note, it doesn't belly bomb you like White Castle rat burgers do.  In fact I've found that no fast food gives you quite the full gastric experience like a sack full of sliders from WC.  ac_toofunny

The shakes at Sonic are decent.....Probably the best thing on the menu.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.