The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Shen Li"I banned Mr virgin stalker's IP address for an hour. I wonder how many minutes it will take before he goes boo hooing to his non-existent friends on the Vancouver Forum?

Less than 3 minutes.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYwOY0WQHVjNv3n6pBYFACAQa8lZeziAagqWxikqbH6rtcPHAqYw">

If public transit was as reliable as the virgin stalker I'd consider using it. ;)

Typical Asian guy.

Anonymous

I think you have made your point SL. Some guy from another forum is weird, we get it.

Romero

Again? Didn't the same thing happen a month ago?

Gary, you have to be careful when you're picking up prostitutes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Again? Didn't the same thing happen a month ago?

Gary, you have to be careful when you're picking up prostitutes.

I could see Gary spending his meagre income on drug addicted prostitutes.

Gary Oak

You can see whatever you want to dream up Seoulfag. BTW your avatar looks like a boytoy fag prostitute much like all those young guy with the goofy hairstylists in China who are actually homo prostitutes. In light of what a friend of mine told me who was in a Korean prison for two months it does seem appropriate for a Korean ...ahem ...man .... to use this avatar. My friend told me that ALL  the guys in the prison were trying to hit on him. If all the prisoners in Korean jails are queers then doesn't that mean that the percentage of you Koreans on the outside also are ? Romero wouldn't want to get out.

EU

Wow...that might be one of you more idiotic posts, but there are so many idiotic posts from you it would be hard to pick a wiener....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You can see whatever you want to dream up Seoulfag. BTW your avatar looks like a boytoy fag prostitute much like all those young guy with the goofy hairstylists in China who are actually homo prostitutes. In light of what a friend of mine told me who was in a Korean prison for two months it does seem appropriate for a Korean ...ahem ...man .... to use this avatar. My friend told me that ALL  the guys in the prison were trying to hit on him. If all the prisoners in Korean jails are queers then doesn't that mean that the percentage of you Koreans on the outside also are ? Romero wouldn't want to get out.

I don't have your expert knowledge of prison life or homosexuality.

Gary Oak

As if , only in your faggy Korean fantasies :lol:

Time Flies

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I banned Mr virgin stalker's IP address for an hour. I wonder how many minutes it will take before he goes boo hooing to his non-existent friends on the Vancouver Forum?

Less than 3 minutes.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYwOY0WQHVjNv3n6pBYFACAQa8lZeziAagqWxikqbH6rtcPHAqYw">

If public transit was as reliable as the virgin stalker I'd consider using it. ;)

Typical Asian guy.

That's how racist AF's see Asian men. Asian women rationalize their internalized racism with:

*I have a cultural/aesthetic preference for white guys.

*Asian men have small penises, trust me, I'm Asian.

*White guys are much more physically attractive compared to Asian guys.

*Asian men are nerds and geeks and quiet losers.

*Asian men aren't romantic.

*White guys are hot and sexy, while Asian guys are just loyal friends.

*I will never date an Asian guy, I only date white guys.

*I can't date Asian men because they're like my brothers.

*Caucasian features are more attractive compared to the round face, olive skin, small squinty eyes Asian guys have.

Romero

You have such disdain for Asian women. Why? How can you accuse Asian women of such things? Every woman is different, and they are allowed to be with whoever they want.

You can be with whoever you want. Why can't they?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"

Less than 3 minutes.

Typical Asian guy.

That's how racist AF's see Asian men. Asian women rationalize their internalized racism with:

*I have a cultural/aesthetic preference for white guys.

*Asian men have small penises, trust me, I'm Asian.

*White guys are much more physically attractive compared to Asian guys.

*Asian men are nerds and geeks and quiet losers.

*Asian men aren't romantic.

*White guys are hot and sexy, while Asian guys are just loyal friends.

*I will never date an Asian guy, I only date white guys.

*I can't date Asian men because they're like my brothers.

*Caucasian features are more attractive compared to the round face, olive skin, small squinty eyes Asian guys have.

Time Flies, I agree with most of the ugly truths about media images of Asian men, but you are turning everything you write into a decade old feud with the moderator. She has not stated any of these things about Asian men, but you are implying she has. We should not assume she is part of a conspiracy against Asian men because her husband has blue eyes. Think about it, if you were married to a blue eyed white woman would you be saying you think Asian eyes are the most beautiful? A smart person would not.

Stop the McCarthyite tactics against all Asian women.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Hornung, Time Flies, EU and Romero are macho cool.

Yeah right Gary.

Gary Oak

Seoulfag, could you explain why you chose an avatar of a young guy who looks like he want to give a hello kitty doll a blowjob ?

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Seoulfag, could you explain why you chose an avatar of a young guy who looks like he want to give a hello kitty doll a blowjob ?

That picture is gay.

Gary Oak

Why would Seoulfag choose a photo of Hornung for his avatar ? :?: