The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Will Green_Hornet get laid before the year is finished? I doubt it. :howdy:  ac_hithere  ac_toofunny

Will you get laid before the end of the year?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Will Green_Hornet get laid before the year is finished? I doubt it. :howdy:  ac_hithere  ac_toofunny

Will you get laid before the end of the year?

I don't need to go to a whore house in Pattaya to get laid like you English teaching welfare bums do.

Gary Oak

If hornydung would buy a copy of the epic, illustrious novel The Tartan Dragon for some lucky girl he wouldn't still be a virgin going into 2015. ac_hithere  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"If hornydung would buy a copy of the epic, illustrious novel The Tartan Dragon for some lucky girl he wouldn't still be a virgin going into 2015. ac_hithere  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Maybe that's why you cannot get laid Joak, you are giving gifts women don't like.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"If hornydung would buy a copy of the epic, illustrious novel The Tartan Dragon for some lucky girl he wouldn't still be a virgin going into 2015. ac_hithere  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Maybe that's why you cannot get laid Joak, you are giving gifts women don't like.

As if Seoulfag. I have a blonde girlfriend with big tits. That's what you Canto, Canadiscammers all want to be seen in public with. ac_cool  ac_drinks  ac_toofunny

Gary Oak

Will Green Hornet lose his virginity before 2015? He should give Harold Anderson a call about his virginity issues. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Will Green Hornet lose his virginity before 2015? He should give Harold Anderson a call about his virginity issues. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

When you say the same thing over and over again it isn't funny. In fact, it makes you just like Green Hornet.

Gary Oak

Hornydung is spending the holidays locked in his parents bedroom alone with all his friends praying Santa brings him a blonde with big tits to lose his virginity with. ac_cool  :howdy:  ac_drinks

Hornung

Yeah right, Gary Oak. Only an arsewipe racist sinophobic troll liar LOSER like you would keep on SPAMMING this racist terrible worthless book for two year even in this bottom of the basement thread. It is obvious that you have shite for brain, Gary Oak.

Nobody believes in an arsewipe racist sinophobic troll liar LOSER like you Gary Oak. After two members of MMB have read it and they know it is terrible book. They also know you as being in arsewipe racist sinophobic troll LOSER LIAR for calling this LOSER racist extremely poorly selling book an epic historical novel.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Hornung"Yeah right, Gary Oak. Only an arsewipe racist sinophobic troll liar LOSER like you would keep on SPAMMING this racist terrible worthless book for two year even in this bottom of the basement thread. It is obvious that you have shite for brain, Gary Oak.

Nobody believes in an arsewipe racist sinophobic troll liar LOSER like you Gary Oak. After two members of MMB have read it and they know it is terrible book. They also know you as being in arsewipe racist sinophobic troll LOSER LIAR for calling this LOSER racist extremely poorly selling book an epic historical novel.

So was your new year resolution to lose your virginity this year? ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Lance Leftardashian

I am sure that Green Hornet will lose his virginity one day
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I am sure that Green Hornet will lose his virginity one day

Yes, I'm more concerned about that than creeping Islamofascism or Saudi Arabia trying to undermine the Canadian economy. ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I am sure that Green Hornet will lose his virginity one day

He might, but you won't.

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yes, I'm more concerned about that than creeping Islamofascism or Saudi Arabia trying to undermine the Canadian economy. ac_rollseyes

Saudi Arabia is only trying to protect their people and way of life from unfair competition from North American big oil.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Saudi Arabia is only trying to protect their people and way of life from unfair competition from North American big oil.

Yes, we are the ones being unfair. ac_rollseyes