The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is Green Hornet Still A Virgin?

Started by Gary Oak, October 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Perhaps Gayboy Bob will help Hornung with his virginity issue :lol:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"How about one of you girls volunteering to solve Horny's virginity issue. Of course it's possible that Seoulfag has beaten you girls to it already

I know Obvious Li says it will never happen, but I wish squabbles from other forums would stay there.

Youre just fucken lucky i dont bring the cavallry from [size=200]BANNED ALL STARS[/size]over
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"How about one of you girls volunteering to solve Horny's virginity issue. Of course it's possible that Seoulfag has beaten you girls to it already

I know Obvious Li says it will never happen, but I wish squabbles from other forums would stay there.

Youre just fucken lucky i dont bring the cavallry from [size=200]BANNED ALL STARS[/size]over

Who are the Banned All Stars?

GORDY GAMBINO

omfg you cant be serious woman

http://www.bannedallstars.net">www.bannedallstars.net
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Obvious Li

i tried to tell you before..if you let lepperdick or gambino post on here the forum is finished....unfortunately you don't believe me...so you must find out for yourself..good luck

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Perhaps Gayboy Bob will help Hornung with his virginity issue :lol:

Here is a chance for Gayboy Bob to do something for the greater good of humanity  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i tried to tell you before..if you let lepperdick or gambino post on here the forum is finished....unfortunately you don't believe me...so you must find out for yourself..good luck

I checked the link that Gordy Gambino posted for Banned All Stars..

All I can say is that my eyes could only take two minutes of that.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Best reference ever.

If you are happy with that forum, who am I to judge.

Gary Oak

Maybe he will see Seoulfags avatar and get obsessed with him :lol:

Gary Oak

That is a positive because..............

1 we don't h ave to look at that sickening avatar

2 we now know what Seoulfags orientation is :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Maybe he will see Seoulfags avatar and get obsessed with him :lol:

Seoulbro finally got the hint and changed that dandyboy av. About f*cking time too.

It was making Gary Oak and instigator jerk off on their laptops and I don't want that happy couple taking me to small claims court.

Gary Oak

Seoulfag is so fucked that he actually doesn't think that avatar is sickening ....that really says something

Rambo Wong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Seouldbro is macho cool

You are mucho nutso.