The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

When to put her down

Started by Annie, December 30, 2014, 01:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I know right? Poor kid! lolol

There are plenty of kids like her.

Annie

My kids didn't have a cell till they were like 17 I think? I'm not a mean Mom but if they ever rolled they're eyes at me I'd find a way to be really mean...like I would go on strike and not do they're laundry for a week, hide the toilet paper, not buy cheese or bake any cookies. Oh wait...I HAVE done that! Hahah, I demand respect!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"My kids didn't have a cell till they were like 17 I think? I'm not a mean Mom but if they ever rolled they're eyes at me I'd find a way to be really mean...like I would go on strike and not do they're laundry for a week, hide the toilet paper, not buy cheese or bake any cookies. Oh wait...I HAVE done that! Hahah, I demand respect!

A smart phone is almost a necessity today for even middle school students.

Annie

My kids are graduated both have a smart phone. I do too but I only use it to text them or for emergency when hubby is wondering what's taking me so long at a doctor's appointment lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"My kids are graduated both have a smart phone. I do too but I only use it to text them or for emergency when hubby is wondering what's taking me so long at a doctor's appointment lol

That's a good idea Annie.

ac_smile