Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Butt kissing

Started by Annie, January 22, 2015, 12:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

lol even though my kid has mentality issues, some posters make me wonder...
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"lol even though my kid has mentality issues, some posters make me wonder...

No need to mention names Annie. Most of the ones that remain. ac_tongue

Annie

ac_toofunny yep there's only a few that are ok.....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"ac_toofunny yep there's only a few that are ok.....

How long have you been on VF Annie? Has it ever taken a nosedive over the past year or so.

Annie

I've been there since July 2 2010, Shen

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've been there since July 2 2010, Shen

I'm sure you have seen it deteriorate over that time. I joined 6 months after you did and I have sure noticed that.

Annie

I notice it deteriorate for a bit then spring back to life and deteriorate and then spring back to life many times lol

Annie

I'm not sure if I should still keep "not talking about shit here" but eves said this to me the other day: "the road to hell is paved with good intentions, annie.. your naivete is so extreme, it's touching". To me, it means I'm going to hell (?) with good intentions because I'm naieve (?) I dunno it's kind of cryptive  ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I notice it deteriorate for a bit then spring back to life and deteriorate and then spring back to life many times lol

It's different now though. The forum has drained so many posters(good ones) and never gets any replacements. It's really circling the bowl now.

QuoteI'm not sure if I should still keep "not talking about shit here" but eves said this to me the other day: "the road to hell is paved with good intentions, annie.. your naivete is so extreme, it's touching"

Why on earth don't you just put the bipolar twat on ignore? Do you like third grade special ed level cheapshots? She has no thoughts of her own, so you it's not like you will learn anything from reading her moronic drivel. Ignore her Annie.

Annie

Can't put mods on ignore....lol At least I think....hhmmm let me check.

Annie

Oh I guess we can! lololol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Can't put mods on ignore....lol At least I think....hhmmm let me check.

I have evs on ignore and so does Azhya. It's her back handle you cannot put on ignore.

Annie

Ohhhh she's "back"? I did not know that.....

Annie

Ikind of had my suspicions but ya know...I sooo naive!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"I've been there since July 2 2010, Shen

I'm sure you have seen it deteriorate over that time. I joined 6 months after you did and I have sure noticed that.

Vancouver Forum has a small group of people who would disagree with you.