The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Leftover roast veggies, lamb, and some chorizos that needed cooking up.

I know lamb is considered delicious by many people, but neither my husband nor I have a taste for it.

Blazor

I only had lamb once, at my brothers wedding last year and they were part of the appetizers. Wasnt bad, I'd try it again.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Tonight right after work,  I'm going out to Chili's Texas Grill with my coworkers..

My husband will order a pizza for himself and the children.

Anonymous

I bought a large tourtiere from a farmer's market..

We'll have that with a spinach, mushroom, onion, orange pepper and tangerine salad with a vinaigrette dressing.

Blazor

Last night was fried salmon patties, fried taters, and home cooked pinto beans with ham in it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Last night was fried salmon patties, fried taters, and home cooked pinto beans with ham in it.

That sounds different compared to what we would have..

We're having fish tonight with vegetables and rice.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Last night was fried salmon patties, fried taters, and home cooked pinto beans with ham in it.

That sounds different compared to what we would have..

We're having fish tonight with vegetables and rice.

Good ol' Southern food  :thumbup:

My mom use to make the salmon patties, fried taters and pintos. The salmon patties is just bread chunks (I use whole grain), salmon (I use canned, Double Q brand, but could use fresh salmon), eggs, and lil milk. I dont use onions no more. Make 'em into patties and fry 'em with some garlic salt, pepper, and cajun season in a cast iron skillet, mmmm. My son loves 'em.

Monday night I had leftover pinto beans and cornbread. My son said "are we really that poor" lol.

Last night I made one of my signature dishes. Chicken breast in a baking dish, cover with ranch. Bake it, while bacon is baking, then put the bacon on top of the chicken, cover it with cheddar cheese and bake some more til the cheese is melted good.

Ha! I was debating fish and rice with a veggie egg roll either tonight or tomorrow. I still have leftover pintos, so depends how tired I am later lol.

IRISH KAM

Im just aboot to make some Fried Spuds and macaroni cheese oot of a can .

Im a Cheap ass eater .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

I made Chinese orange chicken tonight..

I believe I posted a recipe for it in Asian Recipes.

Frood

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Im just aboot to make some Fried Spuds and macaroni cheese oot of a can .

Im a Cheap ass eater .

Macaroni and cheese sounds good. I think there's a box hiding somewhere in my pantry. Good with bacon and mushrooms. Fresh chives too.
Blahhhhhh...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Im just aboot to make some Fried Spuds and macaroni cheese oot of a can .

Im a Cheap ass eater .

Macaroni and cheese sounds good. I think there's a box hiding somewhere in my pantry. Good with bacon and mushrooms. Fresh chives too.

DINKY having to cook bacon and Mushrooms then add Chives is to much to fuck aboot with .

I like to keep cooking as simple as possible .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

I made pork medallions in mushroom sauce with steamed asparagus tonight.

Anonymous

I took frozen turkey soup out of the big freezer today to have for supper..

I'm under the weather and I don't feel like cooking.

Anonymous

Thank goodness for cooking extra and freezing it..

I feel so  sick..

Spaghetti and marinara sauce tonight.

Blazor

My nephew was here when I got here, so I grilled some burgers with some fries and tots.